Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors (45147 Views)

Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by veeberry(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Imagine what this lil boy will do to him when he becomes a man. This is very gory

1 Like

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by IMAliyu(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
ObaElegushi9:
I am not a prophet, but I know he discovered that he was not the father of the boy, but Mr. was angry at how everything played out. He kept venting his anger on the wife before the wife left and he wanted to finish the young man, but God hasn't written the young man off. Pitiful situation cry
Even if so, would a mentally stable man do any of this to an innocent child and justify his actions to himself?

Some people are just animals literally.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Commentor: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
RIP to his father.

Note:

P = Pieces.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by pocohantas(f): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
When we say marriage and childbearing is not compulsory, it is so that we can exempt people like this. Some adults shouldn’t even be responsible for themselves, let alone a vulnerable child.

Nigeria is joking with this issue of child abuse and we are raising lots of angry and dysfunctional kids. It is a cycle, a very dangerous one.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Purevibe74: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
This man just channel is frustration to an innocent child he should be send to jail he deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by inokia: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
My God cry how can somebody be this wicked. Such an innocent and cute boy
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Chiffy: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why witholdimg his name. This sort of people should be exposed for the world to see. After that, life imprisonment
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by savagerhythm007(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
I'm left speechless. Something must be wrong with that man but either ways he should be locked up for a long time to calm his brutal mentality. I'm left speechless. Something must be wrong with that man but either ways he should be locked up for a long time to calm his brutal mentality. I'm left speechless. Something must be wrong with that man but either ways he should be locked up for a long time to calm his brutal mentality.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by MummyD2020(f): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Which one is beàt up wife and beat up son? Transfer of aggression. Let him fight his fellow man oh. Coward

1 Like

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by mmadu5(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mrsoft3:

See the day I wi meet with you one on one please just run, just run.because I will call the mob on you

na mouth you get .
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Biggers82(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why those boys did not beat the hell out of that idiot before handing him over to the police
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by IMAliyu(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Its in their blood southerners & brutality no be to day. The father must be the governor of unknown gun men, bayelsa branch.

Ok, my brother. While I find the stereotyping and hate against Northerners on this forum irritating.

I wouldn't stoop myself as low as the tribalists and bigots here. I choose to see people for their actions and as individuals, and not attribute group sin to anyone.
Southerners just like anyone in the world and a combination of evil, good and average people.

It's easy to let our instinctual tribal nature to take over our minds. To be better than animals we need to resist it.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Biggers82(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Not Suprised

It is a usual phenomenon in that part of the state.

Taking care of children or even their wife is totally alien to them.

Not part of their lifestyle.

So taking care of their wife and children is a taboo in that land but if na to fvck woman give am belle that one no be alien abi?

Thunder go fire those stupid men in that area who do that sha
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by tightpussy156: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Stupid man.your own child.Even if the woman is a devil and have cause you so much pains.you dont have to transfer the agression to the innocent child.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by lexy2014: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
khia:
This breaks my heart, I'm a councilor for abused and neglected children and all I wanted to do after reading this is to put my hands around the throat of that mentally ill beast and choke the life out of him.

I don't understand why the police has to access the situation before a person is taken to the hospital, those are precious moments wasted that can save a life. I know it's the law but it needs to be changed. You guys should work on changing that.

Councilor or counselor?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Karleb(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Can you marry a man like your dad? undecided
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Owodiran1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
I don't understand uarians . When we suppose do jungle justice we won't... Nah when jungle justice is not needed. That's when our energy will be boiling
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by worldclass68(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jesus embarassed........
This is bad nah, innocent kid
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by shogsman(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
I could kill the man with my bare hands if I was a witness to this
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by oche2020: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
If them slap this man now, some people go they say why them slap am, people like this ordinary president slap and criticized, what inhumanity to man is this.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by bigcee(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
The man is mentally sick, I swear.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by iceberylin(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
This gave me chill
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Fullanifuls(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Devil dwells in that man
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Henon: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Is he the biological father of kid? I doubt.
Now, all of a sudden jungle justice disappeared. Nonsense!
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Livesimple: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Had ordinary armed isah slap dis beast now some incouth fools would hv come for his head nonsense they should beta reopen human rights fm or remain a hypocrite
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by khia: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
ObaElegushi9:
I am not a prophet, but I know he discovered that he was not the father of the boy, but Mr. was angry at how everything played out. He kept venting his anger on the wife before the wife left and he wanted to finish the young man, but God hasn't written the young man off. Pitiful situation cry

Yeah, that's a good justification for beating the crap out of an innocent baby.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by ShijesMan(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ah ba this is bad human being

Mean y;- To make "Daily Money without Capital" click on my "Signature" to register for free
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by guru90: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
That man is not Normal at all!!!

That man seriously needs medical mental checkup...
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Tboi4real: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
oh! this is wrong
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by vickydevoka(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Spartacus101:
You sure say na him born am?
Even no be you born am. Human na human

1 Like

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Saintdan0421(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Even the devil wouldn't be dis cruel....
Bleep Africa
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by bukhety(f): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
pocohantas:
When we say marriage and childbearing is not compulsory, it is so that we can exempt people like this. Some adults shouldn’t even be responsible for themselves, let alone a vulnerable child.

Nigeria is joking with this issue of child abuse and we are raising lots of angry and dysfunctional kids. It is a cycle, a very dangerous one.
Our culture is not helping matters. They will attach one foolish poverb about a snake crawling on a mountain without a mark. So, a mentally and emotionally unstable unstable person will also be running to have a child. If you talk too much they will say it's because you have children!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killer Of Rivers Chief Takes Police To Where He Buried Him (Photos) / Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death / Security Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.