Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... (61458 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by stayclearofme: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Incandescent:

You are an utter embarrassment to womanhood.

Things fall apart for him because wetin?

Continue madam Achebe
U never know that lady? She is the most foolish lady on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by stayclearofme: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
sapphiere:
A word is a enough for a wise. Curses that follow David due to the evil he did to Queen Chef ehn,.
E go choke David when things start falling apart for him.
NL men always supporting rubbish.
They person you are asking to marry Chioma, was he the one who disfigured Chioma?
You are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by SmithRussell(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:

1. Made her dropped out of school.
2. Put her in a family way.
3. Took her to her kinsmen to disgrace her in the name of "I want to marry you daughter".

I swear God will punish Davido wherever he is if he doesn't do the needful..
Even people who get to tie the knot still separate, so what is in your brain??

4 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by bizhop01: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2021
Attention
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Ashirioluwa: 12:09am On Jun 09, 2021
Fake prophecy coming out from the mouth of fake prophet
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by bizhop01: 12:09am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:

3. Took her to her kinsmen to disgrace her in the name of "I want to marry you daughter".

The woman was old enough, why not question her fish brain?

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by bizzibodi(m): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:

At least he did rape her.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by ZorGBUooeh: 12:11am On Jun 09, 2021
UcheforGod:
Waooh! So Chioma is still staying with Davido's people? For what now? Wonders shall never end.

Staying?

I mean leave as in leave the relationship
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Phil16: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2021
OssyMalik:
Uche Maduagwu the Gaylord. Is he married? He can as well marry Chioma.

Anu ofia!!

Meanwhile, I need the answer to the math problem below:
Rices
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by FashionCookie(f): 1:55am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:

No make me vex!
As long as some girls refuse to have sense, things like this will keep happening. What do you mean "made her drop out of school and put her in the family way?"
Is Chioma a childddd? Madam, she was carried away be the riches and enjoyment and felt she needed to be on "STANBY TO PROTECT HER TERRITORY" as some of them will say.
Who puts her life on hold because of a man? Especially one that you're not married to yet? I no understand some babes sef.
When she was busy jumping from country to country on private jets abandoning her education.I'm sure you applauded her like..."this babe dey ball" A friend of mine said chioma was using jazz, I just laughed. Abi no be Davido again? As for the marriage side, as a lady, if you decide to be useless, there are some men that on ground to help you achieve that. Davido only took advantage of the whole situation and told her what she needed to hear then.
So Madam, be calming down. I'd rather you campaign that young girls/ladies should learn to use their brains when it matters most. No be everything fine face and t*t* dey solve.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 09, 2021
David has 3 babymamas or 4. So he should marry all of them?

Did somebody force Chioma that was watching while he had children with 2 or 3 other women to not use birth control or you people think this your Ipob assumption behaviour will work on free will? She is a gold digger like all of them she should play her position.

He will not marry her if he marries it will be the first babymama if it was my sister I would tell her to stay far away God knows how many babymamas he will end up with before he is 40.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by muyeski21(m): 2:48am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Marry Chioma within 21 days if you want God to expose all the wickedness around you - Uche Maduawgu tells Davido

Actor, Uche Maduagwu, has asked Davido to marry his former lover and mother of his son, Ifeanyi, Chioma Rowland, if he wants God to expose all the wickedness around him.

Earlier today, Davido reacted to a viral video in which a clergyman prophesied that the singer would to be poisoned by one of the boys close to him. Reacting to the prophecy, the singer wrote;

''God will expose and deal with any wickedness around me near or far....I'm blessed''

Uche in a post shared on his IG page this afternoon said the only way for God to remove any wickedness around the singer is for him to marry Chioma within 21 days.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP3Fn5RFD5W/?utm_medium=copy_link

U go marry the chioma wey b olosho, if u dey bang am she go dey call peruzzi

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by chaloskyx: 3:11am On Jun 09, 2021
JUST SHUT UP NO MAN ON EARTH HAS ANY POWER TO CURSE ANYONE IS SHE THE FIRST PERSON DAVID USED AND DUMPED DID ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM? DUMB IDIOTS AVE YOUR CURSES FOR BUBU IF THEY TRULY WORK

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Elxandre(m): 3:17am On Jun 09, 2021
mightyhaze:
You don't force,cajole or threaten somebody to marry the other. Even though davido deceived chioma and made her a baby mama against her values..

She should have been wiser and reckon with the worst case scenario. That's what wise ppl do. She should never have given birth for a person that hasn't taken her to the altar. A person notorious for making multiple ladies babymamas.

Chioma no try. But then again nobody is above mistakes
How do you know her values?
Are you her sister? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by DAMN99: 4:06am On Jun 09, 2021
Wait a min. Na only davido get baby mama? He changed her life and she is grateful for that. E easy to be davido baby mama. Common getat

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Passionate1(m): 4:09am On Jun 09, 2021
Na by force! I no go even advise my sisters to marry a guy like Davido. .
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:16am On Jun 09, 2021
Chioma don complain to this one abi? Go force am marry am now
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 09, 2021
greggng:
Davido will marry Sofia ....not chioma ....cos what he want is not chioma but chiojoo

No sane man will marry Sophia

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by igbowoman: 5:05am On Jun 09, 2021
A yoruba man.I predicted it will end this way
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 09, 2021
anselm791:
This dude has literally tried everything by the books to be famous.
Somebody tell him that DavidO is an alpha male and needs nothing less than a queen by his side.
It hurts me to say it... But that girl ain't no queen.

Davido is a born simp.

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by MrObontami(m): 5:29am On Jun 09, 2021
And the stupid mods brought this irrelevant bullshit to the front page? Jeez!
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by deltateam: 5:51am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Marry Chioma within 21 days if you want God to expose all the wickedness around you - Uche Maduawgu tells Davido

Actor, Uche Maduagwu, has asked Davido to marry his former lover and mother of his son, Ifeanyi, Chioma Rowland, if he wants God to expose all the wickedness around him.

Earlier today, Davido reacted to a viral video in which a clergyman prophesied that the singer would to be poisoned by one of the boys close to him. Reacting to the prophecy, the singer wrote;

''God will expose and deal with any wickedness around me near or far....I'm blessed''

Uche in a post shared on his IG page this afternoon said the only way for God to remove any wickedness around the singer is for him to marry Chioma within 21 days.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP3Fn5RFD5W/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is indicting Chioma as being a possible accomplice. That's how I see it.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by phemmyfour: 5:52am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
A word is a enough for a wise. Curses that follow David due to the evil he did to Queen Chef ehn,.
They person you are asking to marry Chioma, was he the one who disfigured Chioma?
Pregnancy is a gift from God. It's a pity that our today's women and the future ones see it as something that disfigured their shapes
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2021
mightyhaze:
You don't force,cajole or threaten somebody to marry the other. Even though davido deceived chioma and made her a baby mama against her values..

Chioma no try. But then again nobody is above mistakes

She has values? Which values? Was she asleep while Davido fuckedd her without condoms? Silly girl.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Xhuntra: 6:14am On Jun 09, 2021
stayclearofme:

U never know that lady? She is the most foolish lady on this forum.

Sapphiere is actually a hemophrodite
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by bewla(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
How many gbola don pass the hole
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
What about his other babymamas? He should marry them also? You are just a hypocrite. You people didnt shout about the other babymamas when they had kids for him but now that its chioma you people are making noise. If he gets another one pregnant will you also dump chioma and fight for that one? A woman sees a man like David and actually believes he will marry her? You girls are al gullible

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2021
OssyMalik:
Uche Maduagwu the Gaylord. Is he married? He can as well marry Chioma.

Anu ofia!!

Meanwhile, I need the answer to the math problem below:
no stew, no meat. How can I solve this one without ingredients

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by HRMK: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2021
understandable!uche and chioma are both igbos!the truth,however,is that she is just one of his four babymamas,what makes her more qualified than the others?another point is that davido is presently legally married to a foreigner who is not ready to divorce him!how culd he be married to chioma or any other lady when he is still legally married

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by yusluvad(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2021
E don happen. No more assurance and insurance...
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2021
DominusPrime:

What about his other babymamas? He should marry them also? You are just a hypocrite. You people didnt shout about the other babymamas when they had kids for him but now that its chioma you people are making noise. If he gets another one pregnant will you also dump chioma and fight for that one? A woman sees a man like David and actually believes he will marry her? You girls are al gullible
What he did to Chioma, did he do it to others?
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... by lkillbrokehoes: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
But they can destroyed others destiny right? May you daughters not fail victims.
Actually this is coming from someone that had several abortions, I really don't blame you, I do blame the people giving you attention here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Wants To Work For Linda Ikeji Carries Placard In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.