Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,395 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? (53619 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ugandatales: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vlain:

So just like that ; you let another man screw ur girl. Na wa ooo. Una get mind ooo.

She is not my girlfriend. And she is an adult
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by PoshTraveIer: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

Wich axis u dey stay? Any joy?
Update me na my guy
I dey ikeja o. na opebi toto we just dey Bleep any how here my brother
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2021
PoshTraveIer:
I dey ikeja o. na opebi toto we just dey Bleep any how here my brother
O'men guy send me IV na mk i come chill with you for weekend
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by DonroxyII: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Klass99:

Laff wan finish me on top this comment.

FYI, the size of the dick doesn't always matter to some of us women - it is the person you're with who makes all the difference and the experience a memorable one.

You can screw a guy with a big dick and not climax or enjoy the experience at all. Meanwhile, the guy without a big dick is the one you reach an orgasm with, the one whose kisses you like, the one whose head game is tight and legendary, the one whose touch you like, he just hits the right notes, in and out of bed.

A lot of women don't get an orgasm through penetrative sex, because there's practically no contact with the clitoris, so at the end of the day, the dick size doesn't matter - because whether it's big, medium or small we don't feel the impact on the clit during penetrative sex, so na who size help?

A big dick may boost one's ego but if the woman you dig, is not feeling you in the other room or climaxing, your big dick just becomes eye and hand candy.
I just want to correct a notion ...

You can get easy orgasm with penetrative sex but just few inches into the vagina at a very constant consistent tempo .... without any form of distraction ..... of course after all the pre-intimacy!

The problem with most guys is that they can't withstand when a girl is responding to the theatrics , good and wild response from girls prompt male ejaculation and orgasm ... then the refractory period sets in and the girl will feel unfinished ..... Except a guy with good mind control and female satisfaction as his objective ....

The vulva/clits areas is where the nerves abound till few inches down there and when properly stimulated, a girl (ceteris paribus) must let go !!

But when a guy slams too deep , in and out ... the pain-pleasure set in for most girls .. most guy slaps in too deep to proof Ego and Macho not Female Orgasm!

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Klass99(f): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
smiley
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by DonroxyII: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Klass99:

Lol cheesy, I hail o for this your analysis.

What you described above in your first paragraph will still not work for me.

And there's nothing like an easy orgasm for most women, it takes time and skill to get us there.
Lol, You never can determine what works nor not works for you .... it is not your job to do but that of your man or sex mate .... if you are the one doing that then you have been the one having sex with yourself all along .... sorry ehn grin grin ... That's kinda boring and monotony ...

When you are just the one with your own clues .... how can new flex you have in you could ever be unleashed or zones you never know are erogenous be make obvious ....

Any man that understand female anatomy and distinct xtics of any female will find orgasm so easy to give girls ... quite easy .... It all starts from the conversation..... It all start from his personality and Character ....

Most girls are sapiosexual even the uneducated ones ....

If I can speak to your brain neurons then your orgasm is few seconds in my hands and that's all ... of course skills is needed but time !

It's like a switch ... on/off !!

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by yachal: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
LadyRosa:

Finally them blow him brain last year...sad.

Chai that's a very Bahd newz. My condolences
Was he a cultist ni?
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by yachal: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
DonroxyII:
Lol, You never can determine what works nor not works for you .... it is not your job to do but that of your man or sex mate .... if you are the one doing that then you have been the one having sex with yourself all along .... sorry ehn grin grin ... That's kinda boring and monotony ...

When you are just the one with your own clues .... how can new flex you have in you could ever be unleashed or zones you never know are erogenous be make obvious ....

Any man that understand female anatomy and distinct xtics of any female will find orgasm so easy to give girls ... quite easy .... It all starts from the conversation..... It all start from his personality and Character ....

Most girls are sapiosexual even the uneducated ones ....

If I can speak to your brain neurons then your orgasm is few seconds in my hands and that's all ... of course skills is needed but time !

It's like a switch ... on/off !!

Gbam!

Share a drink with me please cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by lilvicky68(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bola146:

Send me any messages here. Thanks
Lol
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by DevilsEqual(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Y
LadyRosa:

undecided undecided michealbiz

_Idiot cheesy

Hmmm
Even your nails alone is longer that...
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Dozie246: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2022

Until they meet a short guy with a bigger diick.
All my short friends are blessed with big thick dick. Na short people get am pass abeg
How did you know angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.