Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? (53830 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by CALCULUS16: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

Hope say them teach you differentiation and integration of penis too?
we just applied that in hookes law of dck elasticity. There is a theorem that state that the length of a phallus is directly proportional to the length of the head and inversely proportional to the width of the waist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ugandatales: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Divoc19:
Money na Las thing self. Try it and see.

Do you know how many ladies that want celebrities to have them for free? Plenty

That's because in their chicken Brian, every celebrity is rich

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by lilvicky68(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
CALCULUS16:
we just applied that in hookes law of dck elasticity
Lol..
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ugandatales: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
pocohantas:

They don’t ever hear word, that is why they keep giving knacks that is below industry standard. If a woman says she wants a big dick, it is just something handy. Not the very tiny one that would startle even the most clueless woman on sight. A lot of them can’t deliver orgasms, sisters be investing in intimacy gadgets and overworking their fingers and running taps. Yet they won’t let us rest with this big dick talk.

You're funny. Go on The Shaderoom or any other Instagram page that is filled with females and see how they salivate over any pic that shows a guy's eggplant abi what do they call it. You will see like 100,000 comments on that post. They will just be commenting rubbish about the big gbola all day. You're now telling me girls don't like big dicks. Speak for your self poco

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ugandatales: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
CharisEleos:

Ah! I'm tall o..

No need to get personal. Its a matter of choice. hun...

Can't you see how you abused skinny guys. You girls body shame guys all the time, but can't take it when guys do the same.

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ugandatales: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
airminem:
"we ladies" No way!

Eminem, why you dey vex for your fellow woman na
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Jeon(f): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
htdot:

Prostitutes are ladies... guys can never b prostitute...

You are a prostitute.. You guy's are same!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ugandatales:

Can't you see how you abused skinny guys. You girls body shame guys all the time, but can't take it when guys do the same.

I didn't body shame them. I said they don't stand a cha.... Ok. I'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ugandatales: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
BlckBoy4U:
I enjoyed this topic & I keep reading comments
it got lots of pages already and still increasing.
we die here.

less I forget babe I'm your type then.
Trust me....

grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by pocohantas(f): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ugandatales:

You're funny. Go on The Shaderoom or any other Instagram page that is filled with females and see how they salivate over any pic that shows a guy's eggplant abi what do they call it. You will see like 100,000 comments on that post. They will just be commenting rubbish about the big gbola all day. You're now telling me girls don't like big dicks. Speak for your self poco

Big dick is a sexual fantasy, just like fcking a lady with big nyash. After the euphoria is off, except there is something special about the owner, he is just another big-dick-guy, nothing new.

It is “sexually normal” to comment on big gbola all year sef.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by htdot: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Jeon:

You are a prostitute.. You guy's are same!
Na lie bro... no b high way girls i dey carry o... na people girl friends i dey carry o
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ugandatales: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
CharisEleos:

I didn't body shame them. I said they don't stand a cha.... Ok. I'm sorry.

Apology accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Jeon(f): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
htdot:

Na lie bro... no b high way girls i dey carry o... na people girl friends i dey carry o

You are a prostitute..

What goes around comes around! Maybe nah your wife them go dy yansh... coolcoolcool

Years later no come complain say your wife is promiscuous gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by htdot: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Jeon:

You are a prostitute..

What goes around comes around! Maybe nah your wife them go dy yansh... coolcoolcool

Years later no come complain say your wife is promiscuous gringrin
My brother you sure say i go marry... me way no fit stay with a woman in the same house for a week. Last last na baby mamas i go get 0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by BRATISLAVA: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ugandatales:

Well, I am a slim tall guy, and I don't exibit any of the negative qualities you listed above.

None at all?

Not even the baldness, over hairiness on the body, long schlong, aggressiveness, forcefulness on females, inexplicable anger, false sense of comedy, high libido?

Remind me if I missed any. Slim men are...
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Jeon(f): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
htdot:

My brother you sure say i go marry... me way no fit stay with a woman in the same house for a week. Last last na baby mamas i go get 0

Ur promiscuous way wouldn't let you be!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Klass99(f): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ugandatales: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

None at all?

Not even the baldness, over hairiness on the body, long schlong, aggressiveness, forcefulness on females, inexplicable anger, false sense of comedy, high libido?

Remind me if I missed any.

Lol! I only have high libido, and long schlong.
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by SweetVibe: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Johel:

Lol...let me tell you the truth, I'm slim,and average height,though some say I'm short as a man,but I know I'm average in height and I have perfect body structure,...some ladies say, I'm small and all but guess what,I control big mamas and big ladies that even your yahoo boys and celebs beg to even see not to talk of having sex with,I sex dem like a demigod and they rush me like indomie....I can fukk like 3 big ladies in 48hrs....no exaggerations just facts here.....I can give you tips on how to be very attractive without being a macho man. wink
Give me tips please, you can even email it

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Dats it. It doesn’t even need to be fat unless the person is wide down there
Ugandatales:

Exactly. Tall guys like me have slim long dicks, not necessarily big dicks.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ekitibiased(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Dude, have game and be at peace, paying ladies just cos you want to get laid reeks of low esteem and insecurity issues, you paying her for the sex you both thoroughly enjoyed with hers being on the high side makes no sense, she gains more than you, self confidence will get you the best girl ever, not money.

My exact thoughts screaming out loud, ladies are way smarter getting paid to have fun, men getting real stupid by the day

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by BRATISLAVA: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ugandatales:

Lol! I only have high libido, and long schlong.

Lol, you see?

Modified: do you by any means experience arrogance or overconfidence? It's a slim man thing, too.
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by lilvicky68(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ugandatales:

Confusion of ladies I was talking about..

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by BRATISLAVA: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
SweetVibe:

Give me tips please, you can even email it

This desperate for sex/women?
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ugandatales: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol, you see?

Modified: do you by any means experience arrogance or overconfidence? It's a slim man thing, too.

Nope.
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by BRATISLAVA: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

Confusion of ladies I was talking about..

Would they talk about his ass or his boobs?
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by BRATISLAVA: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ugandatales:

Nope.

Just the long ehem and high lib.
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by lilvicky68(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Would they talk about his ass or his boobs?
If they see a small dick they will complain if they see big one they will still complain..

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ugandatales: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Just the long ehem and high lib.

Yeah grin ...and also, I am hairy in the chest area...not like Gorilla o. Lol. Just a bit hairy. I just noticed you said something about that earlier.
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by BRATISLAVA: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ugandatales:

Yeah grin ...and also, I am hairy in the chest area...not like Gorilla o. Lol. Just a bit hairy. I just noticed you said something about that earlier.

I did. I noticed those things about slim men. Some can be extremely hairy. They also like tattoos. cheesy

Help me remember anyone I've forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by Ugandatales: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I did. I noticed those things about slim men. Some can be extremely hairy. They also like tattoos. cheesy

Help me remember anyone I've forgotten.

Flash ass. Lol!
Re: Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? by CALCULUS16: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Either skinny or fat or mango belly, u see that flesh under ur skirt and trouser is connected to ur brain and it can make or break you. Life should nt always be about pleasure but about peace, when u r seeking whom to marry and all u focus is big yansh, big dck or big breast, hairy chest etc you may nt find the right person, perfect PEACE doest reside where PLEASURE is, see that butt u think its sexy today to people, tomorrow it will be messy, as mouth is a gateway to the body, that hole/rod is the gateway to the soul. Whatever nature gives u, either idi pelebe, idi araba, idi oronbo, jonran, roboto, kurubente, feregede, just see them as a temporary tool of pleasure cos even there is no fucking/urination in afterlife, our body is an ever changing fleshy garment, in life, if u want to be in line with the will of God, choose ur spouse base on LOVE not on LUST. however, no one can finish the fountain of pleasure deposited in human, the quench for sexual hunger is always insatiable, but PEACE is satiable.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.