Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (60918 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. / How To Cohabit With A Woman / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Raychee(f): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2021
God forbid that i move into a man's house that I'm not married to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2021
Lol,,,, na their own cup of tea. Whatever rocks their world!

OP now makes it look as if only the men enjoy or have spectacular benefits from the sex undecided

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by macleo99: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2021
debbydams:
lol u are right but nothing can keep a man that want to cheat o,
I came to visit my friend, she is so nice nd her bf use to cal her every seconds, video calls nd all that..I'm not jealous tho because I know men are scum..so yesterday her bf came to take us out because she has bn sick, we came back late nd he decided to sleep over.
I was playing with my phone while she's trying to cook for him can u imagine this guy Is asking me out telling me he will give me everything I want I left the room it was when my friend came in before I could sleep in peace..this a guy that showed my friend love nd my friend can vouch her kidney for this guy oo..I now believe that men are scum..the worst part is the guy promised her marriage,,he has even introduced her..men men chai

Maybe he sees u as someone who gives free cookies. He may b right thou

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by kolaakinyemi(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2021
debbydams:
I came to visit my friend, she is so nice nd her bf use to cal her every seconds, video calls nd all that..I'm not jealous tho because I know men are scum..so yesterday her bf came to take us out because she has bn sick, we came back late nd he decided to sleep over.
I was playing with my phone while she's trying to cook for him can u imagine this guy Is asking me out telling me he will give me everything I want I left the room it was when my friend came in before I could sleep in peace..this a guy that showed my friend love nd my friend can vouch her kidney for this guy oo..I now believe that men are scum..the worst part is the guy promised her marriage,,he has even introduced her..men men chai
Majority of men are controlled by their libido, it's an innate character, managed only by REAL men. There is a simple trick that can help ladies know men that are ready for marriage. A lady in sexual relationship with a guy promising her marriage should come up with a false claim of pregnancy and see the IMMEDIATE response of the guy. It works...

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Truthfulguy10: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2021
Tonyspecial:
What's this about FREE SEX who dey give and who dey collect?

Help me ask dem oh

Talking about free sex when Nothing is free !!
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Oracleforce: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2021
donogaga:
When single ladies choose to cohabit with men, yielding to free sexual servicing, domestic chores, and the likes, what exactly goes through their minds?

This is love?
This will make him marry me?
I am married and this is my duty?
This is what it takes to hold a man?

Which?

More importantly, why is it difficult for women to see this at this point.
Chances are many are reading this now telling themselves "no, this is not me. My case is different. We are in love."

Okay then. Love.

What is love? What to you is love?

We cannot understand, you think.

Welcome to the journeys that led to the pregnancies that led to undesired marriages that became toxic and ended up in very hurtful divorces having one person bearing almost all the physical, financial, and social cost of it as a single parent.

Welcome to the realities many of us currently live but then, maybe we don't understand.

If he truly loves you, he'd do the needful and marry you right. Don't be mistaken. When the right one comes along, he'd do away with all the excuses he's giving you and marry her. Unfortunately, many learned this lesson the hard way.

The choice is yours.

https://www.facebook.com/100047151253398/posts/322131562701883/

What works for some might not necessary for others...it is a 50-50 chance...
Some ladies cohabit for a long time till it turns into their permanent husband...
Most of those ladies that cohabit go spiritual to retain the guy. Why the guy is enjoying the free sex the lady is locking his destiny up with her own...
Ladies are the major customers of spiritualists...don't ask me how I know it. because I use to see some of them enter one baba house every day in my area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2021
donogaga:
When single ladies choose to cohabit with men, yielding to free sexual servicing, domestic chores and the likes, what exactly goes through their minds?

This is love?

Which?

Chances are many are reading this now telling themselves "no, this is not me. My own case is different. We are in love."

Okay then. Love.

Welcome to the journeys that led to the pregnancies that led to undesired marriages that became toxic and ended up in very hurtful divorces having one person bearing almost all the physical, financial and social cost of it as a single parent.

Welcome to the realities many of us currently live but then, maybe we don't understand.

If he truly loves you, he'd do the needful and marry you right. Don't be mistaken. When the right one comes along, he'd do away with all the excuses he's giving you and marry her. Unfortunately, many learnt this lesson the hard way.

The choice is yours.

go to ABUJA and see am enough

it is called ABUJA MARRIAGE
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Akalia(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2021
Prechgold1180:

What is your definition of scum
No mind her, I bet a part of her felt happy that the Bobo made passes at her and she probably at some point considered herself a worthy replacement for her girlfriend. No be women I know again.

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Theoarhics: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2021
Why do we always think in sex it's only fee that" give something". The man gives too a even give much more than the woman cos he's the one doing most of the work
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by alizma: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2021
donogaga:
When single ladies choose to cohabit with men, yielding to free sexual servicing, domestic chores and the likes, what exactly goes through their minds?

This is love?

Which?

Chances are many are reading this now telling themselves "no, this is not me. My own case is different. We are in love."

Okay then. Love.

Welcome to the journeys that led to the pregnancies that led to undesired marriages that became toxic and ended up in very hurtful divorces having one person bearing almost all the physical, financial and social cost of it as a single parent.

If he truly loves you, he'd do the needful and marry you right. Don't be mistaken. When the right one comes along, he'd do away with all the excuses he's giving you and marry her. Unfortunately, many learnt this lesson the hard way.

The choice is yours.

People like you are the type that turns slave for girl. What do you mean by free sex, is the lady in question dead, are they not enjoying the sex together? And talking about house chores, even if they re sisters the lady will likely be his younger one who in one way or the other, engage in those house chores for the guy besides can you quantify the feeling of happiness that the lady derives from the guys acceptance to cohabit with the lady, can you quantify the security it offers the girl?
I hate when some people talk as if guys take advantage of girls when that is not the case.

2 Likes

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by meobizy(f): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2021
”Single at home, married in school” makes its way to the front page for the nth time in five years. Dead forum.

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by b3llo(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Ladies cohabit because they think through that they can easily manipulate the man into marrying them.
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Noshitboi(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2021
A girl moved in with me in 2019...2020 she's my wife...2021 she give birth to a beautiful baby girl

Bottom line, whether una dey cohabit or not, if you truly love that person you can make it last. Peace

5 Likes

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Must you lie to prove a point?

That debbydams can lie for Africa. She He almost sold himself out on the thread about marrying a lady like one's mother cheesy

She said she could marry a man like his own mother. Na so so confusion full ground

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by AlphaJoshua(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2021
debbydams:

Men and Women cheat! Nobody is 100% trustworthy, simple!
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2021
debbydams:
I'm not jealous tho because I know men are scum..so I now believe that men are scum..the worst part is the guy promised her marriage,,he has even introduced her..men men chai

If this your story is true because women of nowadays can lie sha...

1) You were jealous...

2) Hope you know that since men are scum, your papa na scum, your brother(s) if you have any are scum and your bf or fiance if you have one is a scum.

Tankio

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by tchidi066(f): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2021
Last thing I'll ever do, and it's rampant in Abuja, i hardly allow men into my apartment, it's a rule i have, talk more of cohabiting with someone who isn't my husband, some guys would say I'm harsh
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by CoolAmbience(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2021
ogeodi:
We call it abuja marriage. Living like married but officially single. Some say wen I move in with him he'll see the good in me and later fall in love.

Lol!

Sounded more like if e test me well well, e fit go hook.

You are right in a way though, as this is likely one of the lines of thought of persons who do such.

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2021
babakb:
And when another man finally decides to marry these used whoores they will start claiming feminists, they will say house chores is not for women alone, meanwhile they were doing it for a niiga before angry angry angry
Haha that's vagina people for you confused gender
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Buhariamustgo28: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2021
donogaga:

This is love?

Which? Not always in all cases, some followed this route and they are now happily married

Okay then. Love.

The choice is yours.

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Buhariamustgo28: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2021
donogaga:

This is love?

Which?

Okay then. Love.

The choice is yours.

Not always in all cases, some people followed this route and they are now happily married and continue enjoying their marriage

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by emmnprince(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2021
debbydams:

Not all men are scum!
In your previous comment you actually testified about some who were God-fearing.

"Some men are scum" is the correct and fitting phrase than the one you keep spewing up and down on NL.

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by KayCee92(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Which one is give free sex. Una dey mad o. Two persons agree to live and have sex and u make it sound like one person gave more. If u check now na the guy go get food, get house, still dey take care of the gal basics. Which kind wahala be this. Which kind end time mentality be this. I can never ever subscribe to the believe that a gal does me a favour by "giving" sex. For all I care, I did her a favour to by allowing her do it with me. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by Reelmii: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2021
pocohantas:
What exactly is free sex?

I keep seeing men use that word.

Either they say sex is free or they say she is cheap and can be fcked with ordinary indomie.

Does it mean subconsciously, men love to place high value on the pussy? Like they would rather pay a lot for it?
I dont blame the men wen they term ladies as being cheap

Most ladies do not have shame, they do not either know their worth or they have low self esteem.... if only ladies can start seeing that they deserve better from any man who is not treating them well and find the courage to leave any relationship that is not making any headway...they will be respected.... but instead, they see marriage as the greatest achievement on earth, making themselves vulnerable to some men who are just out for fun...u will see a lady paying the Bill's of a full grown man( not husband oo) just because she wants the man for keeps, she will even be receiving constant beating and still claim she loves him....so I dont blame the men abeg,, make the woman to borrow sense
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by debbydams(f): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2021
prince3009:

If this your story is true because women of nowadays can lie sha...

1) You were jealous...

2) Hope you know that since men are scum, your papa na scum, your brother(s) if you have any are scum and your bf or fiance if you have one is a scum.

Tankio
undecided
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by debbydams(f): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2021
SimplyFacts:

That debbydams can lie for Africa. She He almost sold himself out on the thread about marrying a lady like one's mother cheesy

She said she could marry a man like his own mother. Na so so confusion full ground
..stay off my mention..I didn't tag you o
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by debbydams(f): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2021
macleo99:

Maybe he sees u as someone who gives free cookies. He may b right thou
smiles,,u lack sense of reasoning..
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2021
donogaga:

This is love?

Which?

Okay then. Love.

The choice is yours.

Wetin concern u
Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by reXurrectionZA(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2021
First of all i don't think theres anything like free sex except its coming from a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by debbydams(f): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2021
RELAN2446:

Lol, he just want to make a pass on you nothing more, he love his babe. E no fit dey take you for free naa, you caused it, why follow your friend??
did u even read the post, I typed in English not Arabic, why can't u comprehend simple English..u really do not need to mention me na,,abi ewa gbami bayi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.