Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pls I Need Help Fixing This Minor Problem On My Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need Help Fixing This Minor Problem On My Phone. (215 Views)

Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk / Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid) / Help Fixing Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help Fixing This Minor Problem On My Phone. by Christiansen(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hello guys. Ever since I purchased this infinix phone last year, I noticed how any app I minimize always restarts. It's a 1gb ram phone and I've pretty much seen a friend's 1gb ram phone that was able to multi-task.
I've tried fixing this by using developers option to turn on background processes.
That didn't work, I tried rooting the phone. Maybe deleting some of those follow come app would fix this.
But somehow, I soft bricked my phone when I was trying to root it with my pc. I followed every instruction on the XDA website even watched some tutorial videos on YouTube.
I had to take the phone to professionals. The man flashed the phone for me for 4k.
I told him to root it for me thereafter, as I personally couldn't do it.
I came back the next day, only for him to tell me that he couldn't root it, even gave it to one of the expert in rooting phones he knows, still the nigga couldn't do it. Obviously I was disappointed. I would've tweaked some few stuffs in it to turn on total background running for the phone but somehow the phone cannot be rooted.
I have also used ADB command prompt on pc to uninstal the follow come apps on the phones, Of which the problem remained.

Pls I need help guys. What do I do to make this phone stop restarting any minimized app?

Re: Pls I Need Help Fixing This Minor Problem On My Phone. by Elxandre(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
1gb ram can't really multi-task these days. Your friend's 1gb ram might be on an older version of Android.
Re: Pls I Need Help Fixing This Minor Problem On My Phone. by Christiansen(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Elxandre:
1gb ram can't really multi-task these days. Your friend's 1gb ram might be on an older version of Android.

I even forgot to include that when you use applications like CPU-Z, it shows 800+mb ram. Which means it isn't even upto 1gb ram as written by the manufacturers.
In the meantime, I really don't want to multi-task many apps. Just two should be enough.
I am not even able to use a VPN for more than 2 minutes. The VPN just goes off and then would be required to enter the app again and reconnect
Re: Pls I Need Help Fixing This Minor Problem On My Phone. by Elxandre(m): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Christiansen:

I even forgot to include that when you use applications like CPU-Z, it shows 800+mb ram. Which means it isn't even upto 1gb ram as written by the manufacturers.
In the meantime, I really don't want to multi-task many apps. Just two should be enough.
I am not even able to use a VPN for more than 2 minutes. The VPN just goes off and then would be required to enter the app again and reconnect
Yes. It can't be the exact Memory listed in the specs cos system apps must have used the rest.
Your case is extreme though. Hope the storage isn't filled.
Re: Pls I Need Help Fixing This Minor Problem On My Phone. by Christiansen(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Elxandre:

Yes. It can't be the exact Memory listed in the specs cos system apps must have used the rest.
Your case is extreme though. Hope the storage isn't filled.
I've 2gb+ free internal storage

(1) (Reply)

MTN Welcome Back / Ipad 2 Cloud Removal.... Anyone? / MTN Opera Sub Via Samsung Max VPN Power Up All Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.