Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN (29716 Views)

Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN / Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Freebills12: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
IamCookie:

It wasn't a Ban , it was a suspension. Moreso, FG took a decision and not APC's decision. I am sure this particular issue would have been analysed before taking such action. The govt knows more than we do. Before you quote me, note that, i am not a BMC undecided

Anyone that tries to defend this govt must surely sound stupid. It is not a ban but suspension, but you are forcing people to deactivate their account. With which law are they prosecuting those that refuse to deactivate their account?
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by IamCookie(f): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
monex:

There is a VPN Ipsec icon on the screenshot except you are saying the screenshot is fake as shared by Reno and Gimba Kakanda ?

I am not saying anything sir. Simply asking you to be calculative, especially at this point in time.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by IamCookie(f): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

Anyone that tries to defend this govt must surely sound stupid. It is not a ban but suspension, but you are forcing people to deactivate their account. With which law are they prosecuting those that refuse to deactivate their account?

Did you receive any SMS or email urging you to deactivate your twitter account? Now, you see who is sounding stupid. embarassed
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by lexy2014: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

Sir, there is nothing myself or anyone would say that will change your perception about the administration. And i don't work with the govt. Kindly refer to any known BMC for breakdown of work done.

I haven't made any "perception". I only asked u simple questions. When did perception become d same thing as questions? If don't work 4d govt, how come u are telling us that it's only insecurity d govt has failed at?

What has BMC got to do with d discussion? Is it BMC that made d claims u made? Based on d claims u made, kindly answer d following questions:

Pls where is d good governance which u say comes after politics with this administration?

Since u say that d FG has failed in d area of security and we shouldn't expect it to fail in everything, pls which can u point to that this administration has succeeded in since 2015 till date?
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by IamCookie(f): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
lexy2014:

I haven't made any "perception". I only asked u simple questions. When did perception become d same thing as questions? If don't work 4d govt, how come u are telling us that it's only insecurity d govt has failed at?

What has BMC got to do with d discussion? Is it BMC that made d claims u made? Based on d claims u made, kindly answer d following questions:

Pls where is d good governance which u say comes after politics with this administration?

Since u say that d FG has failed in d area of security and we shouldn't expect it to fail in everything, pls which can u point to that this administration has succeeded in since 2015 till date?

Have a pleasant day , lexy2014. cheesy
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

Have a pleasant day , lexy2014. cheesy

U de run? Can't u defend ur claims? Is it that difficult?

lexy2014:

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by nikz(f): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Freebills12: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
IamCookie:

Did you receive any SMS or email urging you to deactivate your twitter account? Now, you see who is sounding stupid. embarassed

It seems like you are just waking up from dream. AGF Malami explicitly stated that those who still operate their twitter will be prosecuted, even though he has no legal backing. Are you telling me you are not obeying the said govt you are defending, Buhari categorical said that he has ban twitter indefinitely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP / Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.