Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Impossible >- Jokes All D Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Impossible >- Jokes All D Day (494 Views)

Childhood Memories: If My Team Side Losses The Match, The Game Is Over For D Day / Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / Missions Impossible.... U Can Never Get It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Impossible >- Jokes All D Day by Ogamysamo: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
cool I Can't Kill Myself.

I Can't Come And kill Myself

I Can't Go And Kill Myself

I Can't Come And Go And Kill Myself

I Can't Go And Come And Kill Myself

I Can't Come And Go..., then Comeback and Kill Myself

I Can't Go And Come And Goback To Kill Myself cool

grin grin I Can't Look For Death Cause It Is Always Waiting For Me. grin grin
Re: The Impossible >- Jokes All D Day by Ogamysamo: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
if death try visit me i will just welcome him, her or it very well then poison im drink so that everybody including me will just rest and live for ever cool

if it will not die i will drug him, her or it, enough sleeping pill will do a clean job. cheesy

last last when he she or it start sleeping i'll use that opportunity to visit any original baba come strike am with madness grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Impossible >- Jokes All D Day by Ogamysamo: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
a nigerian mother whose child was punished by the chemistry master for not having a periodic table sat on a medium wooden table and turn it into a periodic table just because she was on her period. then told her child to take the periodic table to school the following day and present his periodic table to escape further punishment.

come see reaction as the new periodic table reach schoolgrin las las chemistry master surrendered cool periodic table is periodic table, wether wood or paper. after all both woods and papers are gotten from thesame place
tree and trees
Re: The Impossible >- Jokes All D Day by Ogamysamo: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
when it is said that nigerians answer question with questions you'll think it is limited but your kind of liver can make it unlimitedgrin

DURING CORONA

mr okon was arrested by the police for moving around freely without a face mask to the point of entering the midst of healthy and protected people(so the said, and so was the charge against him), so he was taken to the station.

d.p.o: why should you at your age go against governmental rules, and what should the younger ones be learning from you now, sturbonness cheesy?

mr okon: why should i be covering my nose?

it is an order from above

cover it with what grin?

with a face mask

if it is really face mask why is it not covering my face?

i mean nose maskcheesy

cheesy why is it covering my mouth? cool

silent

until the name comply with the use, i will not comply with the law of using it.cool cool cheesy

D P O

OFFICERS! LEAVE HIM AND LET HIM GO.
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: The Impossible >- Jokes All D Day by Ogamysamo: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2021
a monogamous man with 14 children who depends basically on agriculture(farming and hunting) went for hunting one day and return with no game(bush meat) the wife complained for meat so the man said, i was tired of searching for animals so i return to take one of those two extra animals you gave to me. cause i only said you should born 12 and you end up giving me 14. you failed me honey!
Re: The Impossible >- Jokes All D Day by Ogamysamo: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
COOL JOKES TO KEEP YOU HAPPY

1. Esther was asked by her class teacher to mention 10 wild animals she know, and below are her list of wild animals.

1. lion
2. tiger
3. elephant
4. prophet Elijah
5. dragon
6. cow
7. bush Fulanis
8. John the baptist
9. boko harams.

teacher: you tried but your number 4, 7 and 9 are not wild animals but are human being.

Esther: but you said human being are animals!

class teacher: yes.

Esther: but prophet Elijah and John the baptist lives in the bush for many days, are they not wild animals?

class teacher: but they didn't stayed there for ever.

even some wild animals now lives in zoo and people go to them always, are they no longer wild animals?

class teacher: ok! i accept that they are wild animals. but you stop at number 9, so complete it.

Esther: uncle, Daniel said you had fasted for 7days in a wilderness before is it true?

class teacher: 100% true

Esther: uncle, then number ten is you.grin cool grin cheesy grin cool grin

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Away Your Pain / Never Say No To Panda / Nigerian Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.