Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette (50382 Views)

Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file / What I Told INEC About Elections In Zamfara – AGF Malami / Offa Robbery: AGF Malami clears Saraki, says police lack evidence against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette by Geeman2006: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bolognese:
If you become minister today, you no go appoint aides abi?

Isn’t it common sense to know that these guys don’t personally handle their social media accounts (where’s the time to do all that?). That’s why they appoint SA on New Media and the rest!

The SA is the one probably trading Bitcoin!

As in we know people have issues with Bubu & co, and alot is left to be desired with Naija but the Ignorance on this thread is really embarrassing. His aide is definitely handling that social media Account.
Re: AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette by MarvelousMe: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Gazette and pettiness. Whoever takes the screenshot can manipulate it and to the best of my knowledge , both Twitter and crypto are not banned in Nigeria yet.

Can you imagine!!!

These people are constantly taking you lots for fools and y’all willingly accept the tag with your pitiful defending of their hypocrisies.

The sad reality is that shi shi most of una no dey see, keep defending o, Avon voltrons
Re: AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette by Powersurge: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Imsoblessed:
Mallam na still mallam any how u want spell am. That this guy isa lawyer is a wander in itself let alone an Attorney General.

Lawyer wey go Usman Dan Fodio University. Wetin u expect?

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Imsoblessed:
Mallam na still mallam any how u want spell am. That this guy isa lawyer is a wander in itself let alone an Attorney General.

A dunce can't appoint someone smarter than him.

This is why the country is on auto pilot. They are just on cruise. The money they are spending is coming from Niger Delta oil and Lagos ports, so all they do is say rubbish to keep everybody entertained.

Was he not the one who said Adeboye and Kumuyi will be prosecuted for using twitter after the ban. And I commented that he should first resign from ministry of Justice before joining comedy.

Nah to dey show power up and down, dishing out commands they can't obey.

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette by OreMI22: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Criminals in government. Only God knows how much funds they steal and siphon abroad using Bitcoin.
Re: AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette by hansomb: 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Imsoblessed:
na Mallam still dey control your destiny. How about that.
Re: AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette by Imsoblessed: 4:41am On Jun 10, 2021
hansomb:
na Mallam still dey control your destiny. How about that.
lol.......
Re: AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette by Laideabdulahi: 5:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Is he also using VPN?

Abi my eyes dey deceive me ni?
Re: AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette by Felimax(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I was out of the country during the campaign, but I was able to feel the Passion that Nigerians had. It was unbelievable! But, the disappointment was very crazy. The Economic downfall ruined a lot of lives in and out of Nigerian. A better nation is all we want boss. Greetings to you too. Cheers!

Greetings brother, thanks.
Re: AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette by DedeNkem: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
What a huge mo*ron!!
Re: AGF Malami’s Screenshot Includes Crypto Trading Icon - The Gazette by Roxanneroxanne: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Waiting for u...
Aguogba:

I can bet that you are a Southerner but not from SE or SS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.