Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,695,629 members, 6,354,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 11:19 AM

What Is It Requirement For A Visa Free Country Like Barbados - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is It Requirement For A Visa Free Country Like Barbados (618 Views)

Experts Urge FG To Review Minimum Aircraft Requirement For Airlines / Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It Requirement For A Visa Free Country Like Barbados by chameleon98: 4:32am On Jun 09
I have been planning to migrate to Barbados, wanna know the pro and cons of moving there, how to get a flight there and general advice on the migration
Re: What Is It Requirement For A Visa Free Country Like Barbados by feemi: 5:50am On Jun 09
G
Re: What Is It Requirement For A Visa Free Country Like Barbados by tatutatu: 5:59am On Jun 09
Re: What Is It Requirement For A Visa Free Country Like Barbados by Lagbaja88: 11:22am On Jun 09
chameleon98:
I have been planning to migrate to Barbados, wanna know the pro and cons of moving there, how to get a flight there and general advice on the migration
they have requirements you likely wont meet. If you overstay na suffer and deportation last last. They currently have a work remotely visa . You must earn over 50k usd yearly

1 Like

Re: What Is It Requirement For A Visa Free Country Like Barbados by Gatess: 8:49am On Jun 10
Throw more light pls. Really want to know....

Lagbaja88:
they have requirements you likely wont meet. If you overstay na suffer and deportation last last. They currently have a work remotely visa . You must earn over 50k usd yearly
Re: What Is It Requirement For A Visa Free Country Like Barbados by chameleon98: 8:07pm On Jun 10
please sir can you please shed more light... I don't know about this
Lagbaja88:
Re: What Is It Requirement For A Visa Free Country Like Barbados by Lagbaja88: 8:46pm On Jun 10
chameleon98:
please sir can you please shed more light... I don't know about this
its on their website.
Re: What Is It Requirement For A Visa Free Country Like Barbados by Mackelson: 12:35am On Jun 11
If u got a job that pays and that allows u work remotely, and u earn more than 50k USD yearly, u can apply to get visa to live in Barbados and work from there. Apart from that I won't advise anyone to migrate there. Everything is expensive, jobs are hard to get for foreigners, except u have ur own gig. Best to go there for holidays and leave when ur done.
Bread na like 8h-1k, 1kg Beef na like 4k, Rent like 200k per month for cheap areas.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sweden! What Re The Documents Required. / Have You Seen The New Imo State Government Portal? Gov. Ohakim, Carry Go: / Virgin Cuts Baggage Allowance For Premium Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.