Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,977 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) (64825 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 / Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo / Fans Mob Jurgen Klopp's Lookalike In Madrid (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by PAWG(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2021
aylive02:
The fact remains Messi is the best player to hit the round leather game

Get your priorities right, stop shifting the post tongue
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by floss(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Frenzy01(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2021
Thumbs up to my GOAT. You're doing well.

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by TushXhander(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2021
KingAzari:
Vanity!

Poverty is Vanity!!!
Wealth is Vanity!!!

Choose your own Vanity wisely!!!
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by techWriter1: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2021
I love this kind of ego MR RIGHTEOUSNESS how far
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2021
Ororo
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by ibraheemlamar(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Money dey football sha.....

Nor be small thing my parents do me o....them nor ft advise me to play ball or enter music industry....
How many years after I graduate from computer science department still no work

If nor be bombing how I for take dey survive..
I nor go make that same mistake for my children body...my first born go play ball...second born go enter music..third born go be bomber or rather say keyboard warrior

Ain't no Senior man.....no Senior man for the huzzle...
The work hard o....you nor go dey sleep for night....you must learn to smoke or drink alcohol or womanize because the work causes depression at times and smoking or womanizing reduces the depression

I get fone and data bossu.
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by sugarfrank(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Nigerian stars/ celebrities will never learn. Theirs is to buy rolls Royce, range Rover, vacation, wasteful clubbing, personal buildings just to show off etc. No reasonable investments whatsoever. When sickness strikes due to their unhealthy lifestyle, they will start begging for arms as if we they gave us money to keep for them. Nonsense and Nigerian yeyebrities.
Designandbuild1:
I'm happy that the stars of today are more financially intelligent about investing their wealth as they now know that football money won't come in forever. Unlike the stars of old who never had this knowledge and more than 80% of them had declared bankruptcy at some point after retiring.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by adonainana: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2021
I love these type of investments, make my head swell. Hotels are that thing that are much more valuable than normal houses or real estate and if you are lucky to be in a good location, you can make bastard money from hotels

Even here in Nigeria, some hotels make so much money that it may look like blood money especially the ones that claim they are luxurious ( in Nigeria language )

Even the one the hotel I manage here in Ibadan makes money for a 40 year old hotel built in 1982.

All I need now is someone who can invest with me to build a club / shisha lounge

God pls just someone who believe in me and in my hustle . Have seen it bee there done it
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2021
thesicilian:
This guy is blessed in almost every way: good looking, talented, hard working, business savvy, rich, etc

U didn't mention, with a fine girlfriend!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Designandbuild1: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Beancounter93:

Not all of them.

The first million dollar players were signed in the late 1970s and early 80s. Even now for every Ronaldo there are players earning far far less.

I don't dispute your assertion, there are a lot of stories of players who were paid well and lost it all due to bad financial decisions. But then again the salary Ronaldo earned as a player was the exception rather than the rule.

Of course I'm not talking about players in the 40s and 50s that we didn't even watch. I'm talking about even the recent generation of players who are now living from hand to mouth. The Orumas, Babayaros, Siasia etc and a host of other foreign players.
Again players didn't need to paid billions to not go into penury after retirement. Afterall other professionals like doctors, engineers etc may even earn less than the poorly paid players and yet they manage to build something good for themselves to enjoy later. But players because they have this star feeling just understand that they have no other way to live than live as stars so every income is spent living the star life, women, cars, hotels etc. That's the main reason they go broke afterwards and not because of the amount they were paid

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Ipisi(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Designandbuild1:
I'm happy that the stars of today are more financially intelligent about investing their wealth as they now know that football money won't come in forever. Unlike the stars of old who never had this knowledge and more than 80% of them had declared bankruptcy at some point after retiring.

Professional architect and builder here. I personalise every project to fit your taste and budget to world class quality. Info in my signature below. Get across to me to see a collection of previous jobs both here on Nairaland

I love this beautiful edifice
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Duru9(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2021
IYANGBALI:
person wey take only 2 months senior you, na him you dey use sir for? Chei poverty is a decease

K
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Designandbuild1: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2021
Ipisi:

I love this beautiful edifice

Thank you sir
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Wakanakarue: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Lemme tune my vpn to Madrid and lodge in this beautiful Ororo hotel grin
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2021
May God bless me beyond my expectations.
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Casper21: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2021
Nawa o, the money he used build that hotel fit build the biggest and nicest hotel in Nigeria. That hotel location, site and design isn't looking attractive. Space for car parking nko
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2021
MejiLoyon:
And they still rated it four stars. Lord of mercy. Ordinary hotel for alimosho wey get algae and spirogyra filled swimming pool go dey claim 5 star.

Fun fact.... Hotel business is like blood money. A well managed local hotel with club can bring at least 10 million naira every week outside expenses. If you have a good hypeman with enough money spenders double that amount on club days.
If you have a good restaurant you don blow. That's why hoteliers don't allow their managers full access to the accounts. E dey choke. Someone out there might need this information.
Another fun fact...hotel doesn't depend on area. In fact in Nigeria the more quiet and non popular your hotel is the more you make. Courtesy of our ashawo daddies.
you're right.
I so much love a quiet hotel ehhh
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by jordyspices: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Presently right now i don't know of any footballer wey get money like ronaldo and messi may be neymar
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2021
Good one ronaldo that was thoughtful of you.
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by aylive02(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2021
PAWG:

Get your priorities right, stop shifting the post tongue
it still doesn't change that fact
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Christian07(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Hotel business is the best investment
Not house rent way tenants no fit pay
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2021
TotoGame:

Hahaha....I'm one of the vanity crew
continue.
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2021
MejiLoyon:
And they still rated it four stars. Lord of mercy. Ordinary hotel for alimosho wey get algae and spirogyra filled swimming pool go dey claim 5 star.

Fun fact.... Hotel business is like blood money. A well managed local hotel with club can bring at least 10 million naira every week outside expenses. If you have a good hypeman with enough money spenders double that amount on club days.
If you have a good restaurant you don blow. That's why hoteliers don't allow their managers full access to the accounts. E dey choke. Someone out there might need this information.
Another fun fact...hotel doesn't depend on area. In fact in Nigeria the more quiet and non popular your hotel is the more you make. Courtesy of our ashawo daddies.
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2021
Emotional folks don hijack this peaceful thread like this bi that....

This is purely b'ness/investment and folks still manage to bring the GOAT narratives into the picture.
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by valiju: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Hello please call me on 0 8 1 44 7 309 22. Let's discuss about this
adonainana:
I love these type of investments, make my head swell. Hotels are that thing that are much more valuable than normal houses or real estate and if you are lucky to be in a good location, you can make bastard money from hotels

Even here in Nigeria, some hotels make so much money that it may look like blood money especially the ones that claim they are luxurious ( in Nigeria language )

Even the one the hotel I manage here in Ibadan makes money for a 40 year old hotel built in 1982.

All I need now is someone who can invest with me to build a club / shisha lounge

God pls just someone who believe in me and in my hustle . Have seen it bee there done it
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2021
cool

Ronaldo is the igbo man of Portugal
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2021
Great
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by steeltrust: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir

Ain't no Senior man.....no Senior man for the huzzle...
The work hard o....you nor go dey sleep for night....you must learn to smoke or drink alcohol or womanize because the work causes depression at times and smoking or womanizing reduces the depression [/quote]

Oga na lie
You don't have to
Everybody de do am no mean say na sone suppose be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah shaves off his beard (photo) / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? / Funny Memes From Yesterday's Chelsea And Barca March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.