Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) (64858 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 / Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo / Fans Mob Jurgen Klopp's Lookalike In Madrid (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by weedfada(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2021
Nice one ororo.! Very reasonable price... high end yet quite affordable. Once lodged in a hotel (@ 75k standard room) around VI... I almost cursed them when leaving... the general maintenance down to the customer service was abysmal to say the least....
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by eikeem(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2021
This is a good one. When you make good morning in a sport that has an early retirement age, invest it judiciously.

Congrats to CR7.
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Adakintroy: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2021
Ronaldo in part is a hustler. I no judge am but...
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2021
MejiLoyon:
And they still rated it four stars. Lord of mercy. Ordinary hotel for alimosho wey get algae and spirogyra filled swimming pool go dey claim 5 star.

Fun fact.... Hotel business is like blood money. A well managed local hotel with club can bring at least 10 million naira every week outside expenses. If you have a good hypeman with enough money spenders double that amount on club days.
If you have a good restaurant you don blow. That's why hoteliers don't allow their managers full access to the accounts. E dey choke. Someone out there might need this information.
Another fun fact...hotel doesn't depend on area. In fact in Nigeria the more quiet and non popular your hotel is the more you make. Courtesy of our ashawo daddies.

U don sabi dis business finish.

Quiet lowkey place is a must if you want heavy spenders

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Successfulben: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2021
Rubbish. All of this is vanity and vexation of the spirit. Ask king Solomon, he will explain better. If Ronaldo gains the whole world and looses his soul of what profit is it? It is better to die poor like our dear brother Lazarus and make heaven than to be rich with so much properties like Ronaldo( the rich man) and go to hell. Haters can hate.
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Some of our Politicians wud definitely go there with Nollywood actresses to act film undecided

Which kind film abi movie? gringrin
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by McDiplomat777(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2021
E dun set.
Keep it rolling GOAT
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2021
Good one
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2021
aylive02:
The fact remains Messi is the best player to hit the round leather game

which other round leather game do we have besides football, where Ororo is dwelling as King on and off the pitch.

Congrats Ronnie, a Role model to every serious individual cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Uptown7(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Smart dude. He knows the day he marries her like most other women, he's created a probability of her divorcing him and having half of his hard earned wealth.
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by frizakengineeri: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Money dey football sha.....

Nor be small thing my parents do me o....them nor ft advise me to play ball or enter music industry....
How many years after I graduate from computer science department still no work

If nor be bombing how I for take dey survive..
I nor go make that same mistake for my children body...my first born go play ball...second born go enter music..third born go be bomber or rather say keyboard warrior

Ain't no Senior man.....no Senior man for the huzzle...
The work hard o....you nor go dey sleep for night....you must learn to smoke or drink alcohol or womanize because the work causes depression at times and smoking or womanizing reduces the depression
Sometimes I wonder how you have the confidence to come online and brag about your "bombing " job and even hope to hand over that type of job to your children, how do you sleep at night?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Ipisi(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Designandbuild1:

Thank you sir

Can you give me the estimated cost of building that type of house in Nigeria ?

Suppose I have 2 plots of land
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by segun18(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2021
Good business investment. Madrid is a wonderful city but I love the Canary island very well.
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Designandbuild1: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Ipisi:

Can you give me the estimated cost of building that type of house in Nigeria ?

Suppose I have 2 plots of land

To finish this in Lagos at current building costs is between 65-68m
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Springboot: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2021
MejiLoyon:
And they still rated it four stars. Lord of mercy. Ordinary hotel for alimosho wey get algae and spirogyra filled swimming pool go dey claim 5 star.

Fun fact.... Hotel business is like blood money. A well managed local hotel with club can bring at least 10 million naira every week outside expenses. If you have a good hypeman with enough money spenders double that amount on club days.
If you have a good restaurant you don blow. That's why hoteliers don't allow their managers full access to the accounts. E dey choke. Someone out there might need this information.
Another fun fact...hotel doesn't depend on area. In fact in Nigeria the more quiet and non popular your hotel is the more you make. Courtesy of our ashawo daddies.

Really? Hotel doesn't depend on the area? If you like build hotel like Sheraton in ajegunle, you can't charge more than 20k per night and the same hotel in VI will charge 80 to 100k
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2021
They should reserve room 106 for me, nah that place me and chef chi and my half son ifeanyi go spend the weekend cool cool
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Hapinex01: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2021
A footballer with a business mind set.
A � � indeed �
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by poiZon: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2021
Designandbuild1:
I'm happy that the stars of today are more financially intelligent about investing their wealth as they now know that football money won't come in forever. Unlike the stars of old who never had this knowledge and more than 80% of them had declared bankruptcy at some point after retiring.

Professional architect and builder here. I personalise every project to fit your taste and budget to world class quality. Info in my signature below. Get across to me to see a collection of previous jobs both here on Nairaland
Is ronaldinho stars of yesteryears?
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2021
Lionel Messi hotels are far better and more exquisite
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Captain92: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2021
I think many celebs should start doing something similar now, they need to invest so that they won't go broke when they retire from their trade
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by 77star: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2021
ok
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by BizWatch: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Prinzstan(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Nor be small thing my parents do me o....them nor ft advise me to play ball or enter music industry....

I nor go make that same mistake for my children body...my first born go play ball...second born go enter music..third born go be bomber or rather say keyboard warrior

The work hard o....you nor go dey sleep for night....you must learn to smoke or drink alcohol or womanize because the work causes depression at times and smoking or womanizing reduces the depression
.....Na so
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by hustla(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2021
Designandbuild1:

They were still paid well enough to not go broke after retiring if they had invested wisely

Exactly

Well paid sef. I think Kanu and Okocha invested well and applied sense
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by adonainana: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2021
valiju:
Hello please call me on 0 8 1 44 7 309 22. Let's discuss about this
I’m currently out of the country would you mind if we chat on WhatsApp instead
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by gbengaadeleye12: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by mblarry1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
First teach am first.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by ekestic1976(f): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Some of our Politicians wud definitely go there with Nollywood actresses to act film undecided

Your own don reach, Naughty grin grin grin grin grin Without knowing it, you have made my day.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Jayrow08: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Bros i hail oo
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by valiju: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Okay you can add me on whatsapp same number
adonainana:

I’m currently out of the country would you mind if we chat on WhatsApp instead
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by youngmoney4me(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Congratulation man of the people
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by tivhador: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lamasta:
Successful on and off the pitch what a great dude....
U talking sense, ma nigga
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah shaves off his beard (photo) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden / Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.