Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) (64857 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 / Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo / Fans Mob Jurgen Klopp's Lookalike In Madrid (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
thesicilian:
This guy is blessed in almost every way: good looking, talented, hard working, business savvy, rich, etc

...and a rapist, add that to the list.

Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nairalanders... Go and make money, I repeat go and make money. Stop been a congratulator let others congratulate you as well tongue tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by princewarri1985: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hmm upon all the hype 89 dollar per night, hmmm that cheap and i know say like say the hotel dey ikeja, i trust our boys them go turn am to local hotel because thats less than 50k. After all the hype even having the hotel in the middle of madrid i was expecting a price tag of lets say 500 400 or 300 dollars because some hotels in las vegas cost 50,000 dollars per night
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Flowboi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Money dey football sha.....

Nor be small thing my parents do me o....them nor ft advise me to play ball or enter music industry....
How many years after I graduate from computer science department still no work

If nor be bombing how I for take dey survive..
I nor go make that same mistake for my children body...my first born go play ball...second born go enter music..third born go be bomber or rather say keyboard warrior

Ain't no Senior man.....no Senior man for the huzzle...
The work hard o....you nor go dey sleep for night....you must learn to smoke or drink alcohol or womanize because the work causes depression at times and smoking or womanizing reduces the depression
senior man link me up nah
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Flowboi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

...and a rapist, add that to the list.
because e rape ur sista nah envy kill faster than poverty
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Gfskw: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) by Olibboy: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Money dey football sha.....

Nor be small thing my parents do me o....them nor ft advise me to play ball or enter music industry....
How many years after I graduate from computer science department still no work

If nor be bombing how I for take dey survive..
I nor go make that same mistake for my children body...my first born go play ball...second born go enter music..third born go be bomber or rather say keyboard warrior

Ain't no Senior man.....no Senior man for the huzzle...
The work hard o....you nor go dey sleep for night....you must learn to smoke or drink alcohol or womanize because the work causes depression at times and smoking or womanizing reduces the depression
The work hard o....you nor go dey sleep for night....you must learn to smoke or drink alcohol or womanize because the work causes depression at times and smoking or womanizing reduces the depression" Na reason guys dey use d drug to free from depression

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah shaves off his beard (photo) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden / Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.