Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Movie UPTIGHT Prod By Nollywood Film Maker Gloria Okafor Set For Release - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Movie UPTIGHT Prod By Nollywood Film Maker Gloria Okafor Set For Release (491 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / French Media Giant, Canal+, Acquires Leading Nollywood Film Studio- ROK TV / Gloria Okafor's Hidden Flaws Movie Storm T. V Stations Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Movie UPTIGHT Prod By Nollywood Film Maker Gloria Okafor Set For Release by otunbablogger: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Gloria Okafor a Nigerian Actress and a Successful movie producer as we all know glues our screen with Intriguing,interesting, motivational and bringing true life stories to our screen,the producer of the movies,Pages Inbetween,hidden flaws,Not my throne,My fathers Advice, Isije,Lost Conscience, UnTouched, is at it again she's about to release another capitaving movie titled UPTIGHT featuring Alex Usifo,Maimuna Yahaya Abaji,Mofe duncan, Eberechukwu Nwizu, Gloria Okafor,Stephen Damian,Bridget Chigbufue,Ugomma Akujuobi and Lots of fantastic Actor.Produced by Gloria Okafor and Directed by Tagbo Ifechukwu Ability (DGN) its a must watch for every home, watch the space.

Re: The Movie UPTIGHT Prod By Nollywood Film Maker Gloria Okafor Set For Release by heniford2: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2021
Nollywood needs to upgrade from low short script to suspension movies

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Can Anyone Help Me With This (picture Attached) / Closed / Predator Star Confirm Why Jean Claude Van Damme Was Fired From"predator"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.