Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Jesus Death On The Cross And Resurrection Saves Human Beings Not Angels - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Death On The Cross And Resurrection Saves Human Beings Not Angels (135 Views)

How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child / 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Death On The Cross And Resurrection Saves Human Beings Not Angels by ochibuogwu5: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2021
"We also know that the Son(Jesus Christ Crucified) did not come to help/save angels; he came to help the descendants of Abraham(Human beings)" (Hebrews 2:16 NLT)

God created human beings in his own image and likeness not angels hence His original intention with mankind is to have an eternal unbroken relationship with mankind but the jealousy of angel(Lucifer) lead him to sabotage God's original intention hence disobedient angels were eternally condemned but God lead His Son to restore mankind to His original intention via His death on the Cross and His resurrection

Hence you see Jesus saying in Matthew 25:41 "Then He will say to those at His left hand, depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels!"

This is to say that anybody who refuses to believe and live by the grace of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Crucified is cheating himself or herself and being unfair to himself or herself because they chose to accept the eternal judgement of hell-fire destined for the devil and his angels

Even while all mankind sinned via Adam's sin and was JUSTLY CONDEMNED BY A HOLY GOD yet at the same time, this same Holy God chose by His mercy and grace to restore and redeem(buy-us-back-to-His-fellowship/ownership/relationship) through the one and eternal sacrifice of His Only Begotten Son; Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary thus "This is the grace of God, that Jesus Christ tested death for every human being" (Hebrews 2:9)

"For God has concluded all human being to disobedience (because of the disobedience of Adam) and at the same time, He has decided because of this His just judgement to show all human being mercy(through the atoning sacrifice of Christ Jesus Crucified on the Cross; His Only Begotten Son)" (Romans 11:32)

When the Holy Spirit indwells any human being by faith in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, He does 3-convicting functions and teachings or revelations for that human being

1. He convicts us about sin (that every sin is sin but all sins are produced from not believing in Jesus death on the Cross as the only Son of God and the only atoning sacrifice for sin and salvation and reconciliation with the true living God)

2. He convicts us about righteousness (such that righteousness is not based upon our waiting to see HIM physically to tell us what is righteous or not but He indwells within our mortal-bodies and enables us both to will and do His good pleasures by saying NO to sin and every appearance of sin according to Jesus teachings not according to our personal doctrines or denominational doctrines or personal interpretations of the Holy Bible)

3. He convicts us about judgement (that the prince of this world which is Lucifer and all other disobedient angels have been eternally condemned to hell-fire and they do not have the ability to repent and they will never ever repent and they know that their time on earth is short hence they are trying to deceive as many human beings as possible to reject the gospel of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection as well as lead those who have believed to return back to disobedience and the flesh and sin and sinful appearances and remain inside such lifestyle till their earthly death or the second coming of Jesus Christ) (John 16:7-11 AMPC)

I hope this clarifies us that the disobedient angels (Lucifer and others) cannot be saved by the redemptive death of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Jesus Death On The Cross And Resurrection Saves Human Beings Not Angels by ochibuogwu5: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2021
"However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you [into close fellowship with you]; but if I go away, I will send Him to you [to be in close fellowship with you].

8 And when He comes, He will convict and convince the world and bring demonstration to it about sin and about righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God) and about judgment:

9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me [trust in, rely on, and adhere to Me];

10 About righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God), because I go to My Father, and you will see Me no longer;

11 About judgment, because the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world [Satan] is judged and condemned and sentence already is passed upon him." (John 16:7-11 ampc)
Re: Jesus Death On The Cross And Resurrection Saves Human Beings Not Angels by ochibuogwu5: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2021
"Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it. But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it." (Matthew 7:13-14 ampc)
Re: Jesus Death On The Cross And Resurrection Saves Human Beings Not Angels by ochibuogwu5: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
"In those days Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan.

10 And when He came up out of the water, at once he [John] saw the heavens torn open and the [Holy] Spirit like a dove coming down [to enter] into Him.

11 And there came a voice out from within heaven, You are My Beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.

12 Immediately the [Holy] Spirit [from within] drove Him out into the wilderness (desert),

13 And He stayed in the wilderness (desert) forty days, being tempted [all the while] by Satan; and He was with the wild beasts, and the angels ministered to Him [continually].

14 Now after John was arrested and put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent (have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)."
(Mark 1:9-15 ampc)
Re: Jesus Death On The Cross And Resurrection Saves Human Beings Not Angels by ochibuogwu5: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2021
"Am I not an apostle (a special messenger)? Am I not free (unrestrained and exempt from any obligation)? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you [yourselves] not [the product and proof of] my workmanship in the Lord?

2 Even if I am not considered an apostle (a special messenger) by others, at least I am one to you; for you are the seal (the certificate, the living evidence) of my apostleship in the Lord [confirming and authenticating it].

3 This is my [real ground of] defense (my vindication of myself) to those who would put me on trial and cross-examine me.

4 Have we not the right to our food and drink [at the expense of the churches]?

5 Have we not the right also to take along with us a Christian sister as wife, as do the other apostles and the Lord’s brothers and Cephas (Peter)?

6 Or is it only Barnabas and I who have no right to refrain from doing manual labor for a livelihood [in order to go about the work of the ministry]?

7 [Consider this:] What soldier at any time serves at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat any of the fruit of it? Who tends a flock and does not partake of the milk of the flock?

8 Do I say this only on human authority and as a man reasons? Does not the Law endorse the same principle?

9 For in the Law of Moses it is written, You shall not muzzle an ox when it is treading out the corn. Is it [only] for oxen that God cares?

10 Or does He speak certainly and entirely for our sakes? [Assuredly] it is written for our sakes, because the plowman ought to plow in hope, and the thresher ought to thresh in expectation of partaking of the harvest.

11 If we have sown [the seed of] spiritual good among you, [is it too] much if we reap from your material benefits?

12 If others share in this rightful claim upon you, do not we [have a still better and greater claim]? However, we have never exercised this right, but we endure everything rather than put a hindrance in the way [of the spread] of the good news (the Gospel) of Christ.

13 Do you not know that those men who are employed in the services of the temple get their food from the temple? And that those who tend the altar share with the altar [in the offerings brought]?

14 [On the same principle] the Lord directed that those who publish the good news (the Gospel) should live (get their maintenance) by the Gospel.

15 But I have not made use of any of these privileges, nor am I writing this [to suggest] that any such provision be made for me [now]. For it would be better for me to die than to have anyone make void and deprive me of my [ground for] glorifying [in this matter].

16 For if I [merely] preach the Gospel, that gives me no reason to boast, for I feel compelled of necessity to do it. Woe is me if I do not preach the glad tidings (the Gospel)!

17 For if I do this work of my own free will, then I have my pay (my reward); but if it is not of my own will, but is done reluctantly and under compulsion, I am [still] entrusted with a [sacred] trusteeship and commission.

18 What then is the [actual] reward that I get? Just this: that in my preaching the good news (the Gospel), I may offer it [absolutely] free of expense [to anybody], not taking advantage of my rights and privileges [as a preacher] of the Gospel.

19 For although I am free in every way from anyone’s control, I have made myself a bond servant to everyone, so that I might gain the more [for Christ].

20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to men under the Law, [I became] as one under the Law, though not myself being under the Law, that I might win those under the Law.

21 To those without (outside) law I became as one without law, not that I am without the law of God and lawless toward Him, but that I am [especially keeping] within and committed to the law of Christ, that I might win those who are without law.

22 To the weak (wanting in discernment) I have become weak (wanting in discernment) that I might win the weak and over-scrupulous. I have [in short] become all things to all men, that I might by all means (at all costs and in any and every way) save some [by winning them to faith in Jesus Christ].

23 And I do this for the sake of the good news (the Gospel), in order that I may become a participator in it and share in its [blessings along with you].

24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but [only] one receives the prize? So run [your race] that you may lay hold [of the prize] and make it yours.

25 Now every athlete who goes into training conducts himself temperately and restricts himself in all things. They do it to win a wreath that will soon wither, but we [do it to receive a crown of eternal blessedness] that cannot wither.

26 Therefore I do not run uncertainly (without definite aim). I do not box like one beating the air and striking without an adversary.

27 But [like a boxer] I buffet my body [handle it roughly, discipline it by hardships] and subdue it, for fear that after proclaiming to others the Gospel and things pertaining to it, I myself should become unfit [not stand the test, be unapproved and rejected as a counterfeit]."
(1 Cor. 9:1-27 ampc)
Re: Jesus Death On The Cross And Resurrection Saves Human Beings Not Angels by ochibuogwu5: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2021
"For I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, that our forefathers were all under and protected by the cloud [in which God’s Presence went before them], and every one of them passed safely through the [Red] Sea,

2 And each one of them [allowed himself also] to be baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea [they were thus brought under obligation to the Law, to Moses, and to the covenant, consecrated and set apart to the service of God];

3 And all [of them] ate the same spiritual (supernaturally given) food,

4 And they all drank the same spiritual (supernaturally given) drink. For they drank from a spiritual Rock which followed them [produced by the sole power of God Himself without natural instrumentality], and the Rock was Christ.

5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with the great majority of them, for they were overthrown and strewn down along [the ground] in the wilderness.

6 Now these things are examples (warnings and admonitions) for us not to desire or crave or covet or lust after evil and carnal things as they did.

7 Do not be worshipers of false gods as some of them were, as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink [the sacrifices offered to the golden calf at Horeb] and rose to sport (to dance and give way to jesting and hilarity).

8 We must not gratify evil desire and indulge in immorality as some of them did—and twenty-three thousand [suddenly] fell dead in a single day!

9 We should not tempt the Lord [try His patience, become a trial to Him, critically appraise Him, and exploit His goodness] as some of them did—and were killed by poisonous serpents;

10 Nor discontentedly complain as some of them did—and were put out of the way entirely by the destroyer (death).

11 Now these things befell them by way of a figure [as an example and warning to us]; they were written to admonish and fit us for right action by good instruction, we in whose days the ages have reached their climax (their consummation and concluding period).

12 Therefore let anyone who thinks he stands [who feels sure that he has a steadfast mind and is standing firm], take heed lest he fall [into sin].

13 For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently.

14 Therefore, my dearly beloved, shun (keep clear away from, avoid by flight if need be) any sort of idolatry (of loving or venerating anything more than God).

15 I am speaking as to intelligent (sensible) men. Think over and make up your minds [for yourselves] about what I say. [I appeal to your reason and your discernment in these matters.]

16 The cup of blessing [of wine at the Lord’s Supper] upon which we ask [God’s] blessing, does it not mean [that in drinking it] we participate in and share a fellowship (a communion) in the blood of Christ (the Messiah)? The bread which we break, does it not mean [that in eating it] we participate in and share a fellowship (a communion) in the body of Christ?

17 For we [no matter how] numerous we are, are one body, because we all partake of the one Bread [the One Whom the communion bread represents].

18 Consider those [physically] people of Israel. Are not those who eat the sacrifices partners of the altar [united in their worship of the same God]?

19 What do I imply then? That food offered to idols is [intrinsically changed by the fact and amounts to] anything or that an idol itself is a [living] thing?

20 No, I am suggesting that what the pagans sacrifice they offer [in effect] to demons (to evil spiritual powers) and not to God [at all]. I do not want you to fellowship and be partners with diabolical spirits [by eating at their feasts].

21 You cannot drink the Lord’s cup and the demons’ cup. You cannot partake of the Lord’s table and the demons’ table.

22 Shall we thus provoke the Lord to jealousy and anger and indignation? Are we stronger than He [that we should defy Him]?"
(1 Cor. 10:1-22 ampc)
Re: Jesus Death On The Cross And Resurrection Saves Human Beings Not Angels by ochibuogwu5: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2021
Repent from sin,
Repent from prostitution,
Repent from killing human beings,
Repent from abortions,
Repent from destroying people's properties and lives,
Repent from gambling,
Repent from internet-fraud and crimes,
Repent from the bondage of sexual sins,
Repent from the devils bondage
Repent from cultism, charms, voodoo, juju, transcendental meditations, crystals, yoga, witch-craftery, paganism, idol-worship,
Repent from *every religion/practices/philosophies/ideologies/doctrines that does not believe in Jesus redemptive death on the Cross of Calvary and Resurrection as the only means of human salvation(Heaven)*
and seek freedom by believing in Jesus Christ Redemptive death on the Cross and His Resurrection from the dead for *your complete and permanent salvation as well as deliverance from the sinful-nature which every human being inherited from Adam's sin(disobedience)*
thus
"Now after John was arrested and put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent (have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)." (Mark 1:14-15 ampc)

"Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me." (John 14:6 ampc)

Jesus loves You
Jesus died on the Cross to set you free from sin
Jesus went into hell-fire and suffered eternal punishment for your sin.
thus
"And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]" (John 3:14-18 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words [who listens to My message] and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life. And he does not come into judgment [does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation], but he has already passed over out of death into life." (John 5:24 ampc)

"All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me]." (John 6:37 ampc)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life." (John 6:47 ampc)

If you will repent from sin inside your heart *right now*
and believe in your heart that Jesus died for your sin on the Cross of Calvary
and that Jesus rose from the dead to give you HIS OWN LIFE(ETERNAL LIFE)

All your sins, addictions, curses, devils' power of death over your soul, fear of death will be *COMPLETELY CLEANSED AND FORGIVEN*
then Jesus will come to *LIVE INSIDE YOU AS YOUR NEW LIFE, LORD, SAVIOUR, REDEEMER AND GOD*
thus
"Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9 ampc)

"Let it be known and understood by all of you, and by the whole house of Israel, that in the name and through the power and authority of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom you crucified, [but] Whom God raised from the dead, in Him and by means of Him this man is standing here before you well and sound in body.

11 This [Jesus] is the Stone which was despised and rejected by you, the builders, but which has become the Head of the corner [the Cornerstone].

12 And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved." (Acts 4:10-12 ampc)

thus you can make this prayer-confession/declaration
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

if you have made this prayers sincerely and truthfully from your heart and with your mouth,
then you are SAVED FROM SIN AND HELL-FIRE
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You are now a CHILD AND SON OF GOD by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified!!!

I will like to help you build up on this your new faith through daily bible studies and prayers with you via texting on whatsapp or facebook inbox on +2348034220713 or "chibuogwu onyemaechi"

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Jesus Death On The Cross And Resurrection Saves Human Beings Not Angels by ochibuogwu5: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2021
Carrying The Life of Christ in our Bodies, 2Cor 4:10

The body of sin and death can become the body of Life.

We are blessed as Believers because we can communicate the Life of Jesus through the members of our bodies.
The Glory is so strong within us and in our members that whatever we touch or whatever that touches us can contact the Glory.

This is not the Anointing but the consequence of dying to everything for the sake of Jesus Our Lord.

When the Life (Glory) of the Risen Lord soaked the bodies of a believer, then the Glory penetrates anything that comes in-contact with us.

Even in the old covenant the vessels of the sanctuary and Aaron the priest were consecrated so that anything that comes in-contact with them becomes holy. Ex 30:25-29

If the dispensation of death and sin carries this level of Glory how much more we who shared the Priesthood of Jesus Christ by the indestructible Life we carry?

We are not blessed by external things, rather things become blessed when they come in-contact with us because of the presence of the Blessed One within us.

Our mortal bodies are now being quickened and raised by the Resurrection Power in us, hence our garments, shadow, handkerchief, hands etc can transmit the Glory.

We can see more of these if we deliberately allow the cross to deal with the lust in our bodies so that all the holds and crips of oldman would be utterly destroyed for Our New Life in Christ to find full expression.

There are holds and crips of sin and death in our bodies, and these must be shattered by the Power of The Cross and Death of Jesus so that Life of Jesus can replace sin and death in our bodies.

Cross and death of Jesus is what ordinary men hate so much but this is where the Power of Christianity lies.

It's only by being crucified in the flesh that the Life of the Spirit can flow out through us.

It's only by being crucified to the world and its lust and pleasure that we can come out the slavery of the prince of this world (Satan)

It's only by dying to this world that we can operate with the Power and Glory of Heaven.

We don't have control over the Anointing (transcend power) which The HolySpirit releases when He wills but if we carry the Life of Christ in our bodies which is only possible when we continuously submit to the cross of Jesus, our entire body becomes the Anointing.

Then we don't have to engage in any special spiritual exercise for the Glory to flow rather our clothes are soaked with the transcend Power of God.

We are able to die to the flesh, sin and the world system by the presence of the crucified Christ in us.

We are able to carry the Life of Jesus in our bodies by the abundance of Grace we have received in the Beloved.

We are able to communicate The Glory and the Power of God because we are for signs, Wonders and miracles.

Now may we who have submitted ourselves to the dealings of the Cross and Death of Jesus Christ be fused with Great Grace and Power for signs and wonders, and may He Who rose Jesus from the dead raise our mortal Bodies above the Realities of the fall so that we may manifest the Character and Nature of Jesus Christ in every second of our lives in Jesus Name. Amen.
(Bro. Chidiebele JohnPaul Nwosu)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Supernatural Truly Exist? / The Wonders Of God’s Kingdom / Please Brethren, I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.