Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users (8199 Views)

DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Stop Using It / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Asianjollof007: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Eh! shocked You don’t mean it!!!! You mean they can do all of these? This is not right !!! How do we spot them? This is cheating!

Lol, we dey spy una lowkey.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Asianjollof007: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
Khd95:
pele oo internet hero grin
Lol, e pain the guy well well

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by OtunbaBlack(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Eyah, you are so pained.

I never mentioned you Biko
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Elxandre(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
You must be an ios user. grin
Go and chat with imessage users and leave us alone. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Kroos205: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
e pain am sha pele, ani ri iru e mo
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by jaxxy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Casemiro:
So a friend of mine was complaining bitterly that I don't reply her chats.

The funny thing is that she does the same, will take like forever to reply.

That's not my concern actually, because I'm dishing it out to her exactly as she does

Why would you set your "last seen" to February 9th 2021 while you are currently online?

You don't want me to see your "last seen", but you want to see mine.

You deleted a message, but you can view my deleted messages?

You read my messages but it's still showing one √ line instead of two √√

This is double standards of the highest order! Why not use an I.M app that offers all you want for manipulating your chats with others.

I mean, GB Whatsapp users should not be allowed to use Whatsapp, they should only chat with fellow GB Whatsapp users.

The hypocrisy, the double standards is just too much!

I can't take anybody who does all this kind of stuff seriously whether guy or gal. It's very sneaky and shady shit. I can't trust them or I will have my reservations about them. Unless they disclose the reasons to u which must be convincing.

I hope it's an unserious relationship?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by DaInferno(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
Casemiro:

That's not my concern actually, because I'm dishing it out to her exactly as she does
I donate 1bag of garri for this post grin

Why would you set your "last seen" to February 9th 2021 while you are currently online?

This is double standards of the highest order! Why not use an I.M app that offers all you want for manipulating your chats with others.

I mean, GB Whatsapp users should not be allowed to use Whatsapp, they should only chat with fellow GB Whatsapp users.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by DaInferno(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Casemiro:

I donate 1bag of garri for this post grin

I donate 1 bag of garri for this post grin

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Shitty Android users...Na why dem dey call una broke.

Only broke men and women have time to do all these trash... tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Realest425: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
:
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Realest425: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wahala for who no dey use GBwhatsapp o.
Btwn, once they deactivate their last seen, they can't see yours either, they don't know when you're online. I hope that will calm you a bit

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by CelebCircle: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Verbal Dirty Fight | Tiwa Got Really Upset. Who's the dirty girl oo?

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi-VQfdthW8
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Nephilim: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Frontpage
cc: lalasticlala
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by OSDD(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
SonOfAfonja:
Shitty Android users...Na why dem dey call una broke.

Only broke men and women have time to do all these trash... tongue
Pele o.. Rich iPhone user

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by gameboy727(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
At first I was vehemently against GB whatsapp and it's users, but then I tried it on my phone one day and loved it ever since. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Casemiro:

Whatever makes one feel good grin
I did rather not read at all or even delete and not check at all, than read and pretend not to
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by DAramis: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy

OP is seriously pained with the lady using the GB WhatsApp. Some of us that don't even know it would be forced to download it and feel it effects.

Pele. Make u no knack head for electric pole o.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
SportsHD:
I see Gbwhatsapp users as insecure and cowards.
rant the way you want.
GB Whatsapp has come to stay

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Hintona(f): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
I love GB WhatsApp grin

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by millie0: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by RenaissanceGuy: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
I deactivated my read receipt since 2014 and I don't have to worry about any of these dramas. Do same.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Leonifeanyi: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Powerfly:
What I like about the GB WhatsApp is...when you think you've deleted it...but you don't know I've seen and can still see it... E dey sweet me die.. cheesy
asin ehhh

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by olamieseun(m): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
GB Na bia,I can't used stock WhatsApp is too disgusting,what more again I need from my chat wen I can customized my chat the way it make me feel on top of the world.

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Gbagura: 4:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Why I stopped using it is because you can't backup your chats on Google drive. If that's is sorted I would go back to it. It's a cool app though. You don't have to add numbers as contact before chatting them up as you could do that directly from the app. What an app!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by eventainment(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2021
Na gb WhatsApp na make me never still reason iphone... the app makes you have your privacy in peace... no be you saw my status and did not reply... and you are online and not chatting me up... currently the voice changer is so much bae... and yeah I can download your status without using a third party app oh I just remembered I can use any theme I like....sorry all your deleted shit I still see them

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Powerfly(f): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
Khd95:
you are a terrorist grin

one time someone deleted message, i asked her what she deleted, the lie shock me, she didnt know i could still see her deleted msg, cheesy

Lol...the thing dey shock Dem....once you put am....you don put am be that
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Xavier0980: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
GBWhatsApp is just a modified version of WhatsApp which can be used to make WhatsApp even better.

But using it with the same number banned users from official one.
if you use GBWhatsApp or any such modified version, use it with another number.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by alaribe1992(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Omo na that GB WhatsApp I Dey use oo, my main line is in my iPhone XS Max but I still prefer to use WhatsApp on my infinix smart 5 because iPhone no Dey use Gb WhatsApp. I so love the privacy features and other extra features that comes with it.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
I thought GB whatsapp was banned??
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by Freelancerx: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
M sorry but GB WhatsApp is one of the reasons why I'm not letting my tecno phone go any time soon grin

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by garyjohnson1: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Xavier0980:
GBWhatsApp is just a modified version of WhatsApp which can be used to make WhatsApp even better.

But using it with the same number banned users from official one.
if you use GBWhatsApp or any such modified version, use it with another number.

Yes you are absolutely right about GBWhatsApp I am also using this GBWhatsApp and it has lot of features which help me to make better use of WhatsApp.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users by isshiki: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin grin grin ;Dhahaha...all posts on this thread are funny....hey casemiro, she is your girlfriend, right? well, they just need a chance to complain about. it's like their habits..lol....your friend be like," baby, are you avoiding me or cheating on me?... grin grin grin...and honestly, i also use GBWhatsApp once and did all kinda things to my friends. it was fun...lol...thanks for creating this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten / 10 Must-have App For A New Android User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.