Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife (2057 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by allwell51: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2021
Side chick jumps from 2 storey window to avoid being caught by the man's wife

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5Kw-VJYcT/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go9wTxhbmKs

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Arewa1stSon: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Eazi1(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2021
Lol, she later know?
Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Duru9(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2021
Girls don't always have sense

Now the guy no stress himself, his wife will enter room and they will bang too
While she left with nothing and probably bruised legs

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Fasindo: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2021
shocked

The future is truly female

So upon all the problem we have in this country ranging from Twitter ban, Terrorism, Herdmen killing, bandit kidnapping, high inflation, constant devalue of naira exchange rate, high rate of borrowing from our government, ESN/ security wahala, ritual killings, skull mining etc, our Naija girls still have the effrontery to go bleep a married man and even jumping out through the window to avoid being caught.
Naija girls I through nyash 4 una.

Well! what do I know, I don't have much to say than to join our Port Harcourt baby girl Saphiere to 'THE FUTURE IS FEMALE'

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Duru9(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Eazi1:
Lol, she later know?

Who are you asking
Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Nonexisting: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Olosho will always be olosho, no sense at all. The future is Hoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Jeon(f): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2021
I knew it must be blacks

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Eazi1(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2021
Duru9:

Who are you asking
Since u've quoted me, then i'm asking u
Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Mindlog: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2021
Duru9:
Girls don't always have sense

Now the guy no stress himself, his wife will enter room and they will bang too
While she left with nothing and probably bruised legs

It goes both ways.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by LadyRosa(f): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2021
_stupid girl.
Even if you want to date a married man, date the ones that can afford hotels. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2021
grin grin
Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by bukatyne(f): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
My own is:

Did someone know she was going to jump and started recording?

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin

Na hustle.

I maintain that we're all side chicks and side corks.

Na where we stand differentiate us.
Front side. (Main guy or chick)
Back side. (Assistant or plan B).

She for no jumb.

''Honey, introduce us'' , I would have calmly said. grin
Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by cassidy1996(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fake news and failed blogger

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by sylve11: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Duru9:

Who are you asking

Lol grin grin cool
Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

The future is truly female

So upon all the problem we have in this country ranging from Twitter ban, Terrorism, Herdmen killing, bandit kidnapping, high inflation, constant devalue of naira exchange rate, high rate of borrowing from our government, ESN/ security wahala, ritual killings, skull mining etc, our Naija girls still have the effrontery to go bleep a married man and even jumping out through the window to avoid being caught.
Naija girls I through nyash 4 una.

Well! what do I know, I don't have much to say than to join our Port Harcourt baby girl Saphiere to 'THE FUTURE IS FEMALE'
It's staged. Don't believe that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Vision101(m): 2:50am On Jun 10, 2021
@LadyRosa

stupid girl.
Even if you want to date a married man, date the ones that can afford hotels.

@me
You are teaching bad thing..... I will tell.... I will tell aunty.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2021
See how somebody is risking her life shocked

What if she crash-lands and dies?

I don't get it with this useless lifestyle when you can work and take care of yourself at least to some extent. And before anyone begins to tell me how there's no job. Please, there are jobs. Especially teaching jobs.

At least, teaching jobs come up almost every new term. With this you can still take care of yourself to some extent while praying to God for support pending when you get your dream job but no. They won't do the job. They'll prefer risking their lives following married men about. Now see the disgraceful and shameful end.

To think she's not even a small girl.... Ha!

She's lucky this time. She may not be lucky the next time.

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by ImaIma1(f): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2021
She should use her full chest to sleep with the man. Why is she running?
Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by crackhaus: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
bukatyne:
My own is:

She definitely jumped and it was deliberately recorded.

What remains uncertain is what was truly going on in the video. Probably has nothing to do with a side chick.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by sisisioge: 6:11am On Jun 11, 2021
Why would she risk her life like this biko! Why not simply tell the guy to hold his wife while she walks off....simple. Abi her married dude doesnt have her back? I cant shout o grin

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Jumps From 2 Storey Window To Avoid Being Caught By The Man's Wife by angelfallz(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2021
Too much sense would not kill you

bukatyne:
My own is:

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? / Why Incest Is On The Rise In Nigeria / Men! Is It Bad For Your Wife To Know How Much Your Salary Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.