Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" (25980 Views)

Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by descarado: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hmmm
How u dey.
The news I read here everyday weakens me honestly.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by yusluvad(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
timesup234:
RMD shut up your mouth. You stole over 50 million naira in a single scam when you worked as special adviser on culture and tourism during criminal uduaghan government. Nor come dey form one thing one thing here. We sabi ourselves for warri. Mumu man wey dey fuucck small small girls
Breeze don blow, we don see fowl yansh...

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Ashez: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Faber:
I like Nija cos u can piss anywhere, anytime and anyhow...

Even where dey write "Do not urinate here" u go still piss go scoff free grin grin

Anyways Good morning RMD
Naso I find one man go im shop one day,come dey pressed, I asked d man where I fit urinate, he showed me a corner that is boldly written "do not urinate here" on the fence, I curiously asked him won't they penalize me, he say make I relax urinate, say na him write the notice

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by CryptoRepublic1: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, Satan and satanic agents, principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, spiritual Wickedness in heavenly places, witchdoctors , witchcraft powers, magicians, sorcerers etc have taken over the entity called Nigeria, where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise from your Holy habitation and expose, disgrace and grind to powder all the enemies of Nigeria in Jesus name amen

Tbh,non of those things are the cause of the problems but people, and until people stand up and say enough is enough, things will not get better.

The change you seek for lies in the hands of the youths.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by ceeceeuwa: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
MarveworldG:
As for those of us still in Nigeria, it would interest you that we design home, hotel, office interiors.
Let's give your interiors the best luxury designs it deserves.
Check our thread for details on our services.
Thanks
Do you train on interior decoration as well?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Judolisco(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

And the corrupt among the masses should change their ways; otherwise if the failed leaders make way, na another failed leaders una go put for there.
we need a strong leader that will do things right and people will follow that path like Jerry rawlings... We already have that trait of corruption in us and we are already passing it on to our kids...

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by AngelicBeing: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
descarado:

How u dey.
The news I read here everyday weakens me honestly.
l am fine jare, I am not surprised at what is happening, l saw it long ago and gave up completely on Nigeria, and bade the country goodbye, hence some of my comments about the country, and zombies and patriotic citizens called me names but I have been vindicated over and over,

You can't plant onions and reap apple, except or unless there is a divine intervention in the affairs of Nigeria to cut off all those responsible for what the country has turned out to be, we might just be living in a fools paradise or continue to go round in the wilderness

Nigeria is dead already, it is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Syria, South Sudan, Libya, Yemen etc, In my honest opinion, Nigeria is irredeemable and unless there is a drastic change from both the useless Apc led federal criminals and the led to begin to do the right things, I don't see any hope for that dead country

l only feel for some family members, friends and loved ones that are going through endemic poverty in nigeria, otherwise I don't miss Nigeria, l am only a visitor and will remain so.

l trust you and family are doing well, continue to remain safe in your adopted country of residence and pray abi wish your Nigeria well cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by AngelicBeing: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Tbh,non of those things are the cause of the problems but people, and until people stand up and say enough is enough, things will not get better.

The change you seek for lies in the hands of the youths.
What you said and what I said are both correct wink

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by God2man2again(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
There is a ray of hope.

Let's be optimistic.

God will surely intervene.

Prayers of true Children of God is at work and will soon manifest.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Abeg this one should shatttap original male prostitute. Were they not the ones pimping themselves to useless politicians and their wives? Is his family not abroad. Nollywood is part and parcel of the bad leadership we have. Male and female prostitutes shouting for whoever gives them money.

He should just go and act and shut up.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by euniselfyahoo: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nigeria is finish
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by danngnews: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nchenches:
l

But the Malamis, the El-Rufais, the Pantamis, the Gandujes, the Buharis of the quasi Arewa Islamic Republic of the 12 sharia states and Boko Haram fighters in northern Nigeria would find everything to cheer about Nigeria.

Don't forget the Manna Dem and Helinues them.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by socialmediaman: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
Divine intervention is not Gotten on mere mouth Exercise.

So many evils in different shapes and sizes are carried out happily in the land.
From citizens to those in power. There is too much evils in the land, Bloodshed, Abominations, Immoralities, Sodomy, Wickedness, false worship and all sorts

Divine Intervention is Activated when we as as individuals and a nation decide to do the Needful.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I didn't see bribery and corruption, tribalism, nepotism, police brutality, budget padding etc. The ones you mentioned are also abundant, even more abundant, in developed countries around the world where things work better

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Faber(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ashez:

Naso I find one man go im shop one day,come dey pressed, I asked d man where I fit urinate, he showed me a corner that is boldly written "do not urinate here" on the fence, I curiously asked him won't they penalize me, he say make I relax urinate, say na him write the notice

grin grin grin

Even tires of cars parked at parking lots are not safe
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Franking: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wrong country. And we are not even supposed to complain.

People like mannagrill abi wetin be that her useless name?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Guruindahouse(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Gbam! Thank you sir.
Angelfrost:
Y'all should seriously leave God out of this...

You had 2 major elections and 1 revolution (EndSars) to effect needed changes, but chose to stick to religion and ethnicity.

A nation largely populated by idiots deserves no divine intervention.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by tunapawizzy: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bobotic:
Just asking a friend?
snipercola
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by musa234(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
There is plenty to be cheerful about
That is what a paid apc agent will say.. Mention them or forever keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by sleemomymy: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
We all need change in attitude and the will to do right by the political class.
Surely can still be the country of our dream.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by karkel(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

So many evils in different shapes and sizes are carried out happily in the land.
From citizens to those in power. There is too much evils in the land, Bloodshed, Abominations, Immoralities, Sodomy, Wickedness, false worship and all sorts

Divine Intervention is Activated when we as as individuals and a nation decide to do the Needful.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
For sure brother
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by MarveworldG: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Do you train on interior decoration as well?
Yes sir/ma. But we are yet to organize a post-Covid19 training session
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Omobalo67: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

(ذَ ٰ⁠لِكَ بِأَنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَمۡ یَكُ مُغَیِّرࣰا نِّعۡمَةً أَنۡعَمَهَا عَلَىٰ قَوۡمٍ حَتَّىٰ یُغَیِّرُوا۟ مَا بِأَنفُسِهِمۡ وَأَنَّ ٱللَّهَ سَمِیعٌ عَلِیمࣱ)
[سورة الأنفال 53]
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by HRMK: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
u av a choice!u either stay to get things back in order or relocate!u can afford it!!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by donbenie(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
There is plenty to be cheerful about
Of course..

Your monthly BMC stipend..

For starters.. grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Gjmff: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
True
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by donbenie(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Abeg this one should shatttap original male prostitute. Were they not the ones pimping themselves to useless politicians and their wives? Is his family not abroad. Nollywood is part and parcel of the bad leadership we have. Male and female prostitutes shouting for whoever gives them money.

He should just go and act and shut up.
Shut up angry
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by 9jaRealist: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
EBMedia:
Veteran Nollywood actor Richard Mofe-Damijo has expressed displeasure over Nigeria's current situation, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram handle, the actor said for the first time in a long time, he finds nothing to be cheerful about in Nigeria.

Sharing a photo of himself in a sorrowful state, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP06AJFHg8i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Like Richard, but…
Wasn’t he a commissioner in government when Emmanuel Uduagha was robbing Delta State blind?!

Nigeria’s condition is a culmination of the varying actions of ALL Nigerians, either by commission or omission!

>

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by okuta007: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
nzeobi:
The only divine intervention is that the failed leaders should make way

Buhari must resign - He lacks the capacity to govern Nigeria

It is like signing a striker from Plateau United he has not played a game before 10,000 spectators before to be the main striker for Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League Semi -Finals return leg against Bayern Munich and you are betting on him to score 4 goals to erase a 0-3 away deficit

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN - That is what BUHARI is - he is a dinosaur and needs to be rested - but UNFORTUNATELY - the people are supposed to rest Buhari from Power - NIGERIANS are praying that somehow he should just go away when the man will definitely not go away
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Litmus: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nigeria this, Nigeria that, blash, blash- Goodgrief, you people can moan! Complainey, complainey lot, working yourselves up a great, bubbly lather, which, as you’d expect for lather, is effectively nothing but showy empty air!

You all need to moan less and do more for your country, help each other, get out there and fix your communities as best as you can. If you’re abroad, stop making things worst for those in Nigerian by continually moaning and cussing the country because all you’re doing is help discourage investment going in to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by 9jaRealist: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
AngelicBeing:
l am fine jare, I am not surprised at what is happening, l saw it long ago and gave up completely on Nigeria, and bade the country goodbye, hence some of my comments about the country, and zombies and patriotic citizens called me names but I have been vindicated over and over,

You can't plant onions and reap apple, except or unless there is a divine intervention in the affairs of Nigeria to cut off all those responsible for what the country has turned out to be, we might just be living in a fools paradise or continue to go round in the wilderness

Nigeria is dead already, it is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Syria, South Sudan, Libya, Yemen etc, In my honest opinion, Nigeria is irredeemable and unless there is a drastic change from both the useless Apc led federal criminals and the led to begin to do the right things, I don't see any hope for that dead country

l only feel for some family members, friends and loved ones that are going through endemic poverty in nigeria, otherwise I don't miss Nigeria, l am only a visitor and will remain so.

l trust you and family are doing well, continue to remain safe in your adopted country of residence and pray abi wish your Nigeria well cheesy

But Nigeria “planted” you and could not “reap” you (because you ran away)… grin grin grin

Whatever country you ran away to was built by the citizens of that nation, and not by some nebulous “divine intervention”. Societies “invest” in developing human capital with the understanding that the society will reap the “dividends” of such developed (including educated and/or skilled) human capital. Accordingly, whether by acts of commission or simply the inaction of omission, by activity or passivity, by staying here or by running away, each and EVERY Nigerian has contributed in some manner to the condition that Nigeria finds itself.
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture / Ada Ameh Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Benue State (Photos) / Banky W Cancer Free! Musician Thanks God For Keeping Him Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.