Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Firing At Traditions (2):marriages Make The Ugliest Relationships - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Firing At Traditions (2):marriages Make The Ugliest Relationships (130 Views)

The Ugly Truth Behind The Ugliest Zodiac Sign: Who Is It? / Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) / List Of All The Ugliest Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Firing At Traditions (2):marriages Make The Ugliest Relationships by ivysunday(f): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Xuefeng
March 24, 2020
(Translated by Qinyou and Edited by Kaer)

The ancient Chinese had long studied life through and declared that “Husbands and wives are opponents”. What is an opponent? An enemy!

The ancient Chinese showed wisdom when they said that, “It is better for opponents to untie than to tie up”. What did they mean by that? They meant that two opponents should not unite; that is, they should not marry and become couples. “Not to tie up” means not to join together! Anyone who accidentally forms a couple should untie (divorce) ASAP. To “untie” means to dissolve the partnership, to “untie” the rope that binds both parties and to let both parties fly freely.

Among the various relationships in society, the worst and the ugliest ones are those between husbands and wives. The most trouble and pain in people's lives come from their marital partners. Domestic violence does, and so do cold wars. The worst complaints are those between married couples, and the mutual torture between them is also the worst. Once a person is married, they fall into an abyss of misery which lasts for the remainder of their union.

When an angel marries, they become a devil; when a saint marries, they become laity or mortal. Ninety percent of married men wear green hats (feel betrayed); is this not painful? Ninety percent of married women lose their desirability after marriage; is this not annoying? Chinese culture was created by God. Just look at the Chinese character, “婚” and you can understand everything. “女” means woman and “昏” means confused. A woman gets confused then gets married. “结婚” means to marry, and it is clear that when a man unites with a confused woman, he also become confused.

There is a saying that, “A wife is not as good as a concubine, and a concubine is not as good as stolen love”. These words reveal the secret of secular life. If a man has a wife and a concubine, then he will definitely prefer his concubine, but even if he has three wives and four concubines, he would still want to “steal love”! Why? Because the stolen love tastes exceptionally delicious, and is fascinating, irritating, and yearning, so why not steal it? Only a fool would not want to steal some love! Lechery is not a crime and stealing love is not theft, so why not steal some love? Even if you do not steal any, you still think about it; come on, admit it!. Even if you cannot sleep at night, lose your appetite, and become haggard, you will still be restless and ready to take action. Once opportunity knocks, you will definitely take action even if it means "walking the wire" or even dying for it.

This is reality and people have to face it. For thousands of years, this reality has not changed at all. No matter how fancy someone's moral preaching is, how harsh their legal precepts are, or how people talk about them, even if their body would be smashed into pieces and their family would be disrespected for ten thousand years, there would still be an endless stream of them who will cheat on love.

Since this is the truth of human nature in the mortal world, why should we avoid it? Why not just accept the truth? Husbands of the world, why even dream of stopping your wife from cheating on you; wives of the world, why even fancy stopping your husband from cheating on you? Even if you could have controlled your spouse from cheating on you before, this is the age of mobile phones with internet access where people can cheat on anyone at any time. Can you watch and guard them all the time? No way! No guarding, defending, threatening, or tempting can stop the flood of cheating. If a wife does not cheat, then she must not be sexy enough, and if a husband does not cheat, then he must not be charming enough.

Never believe that people with power and money do not cheat. The richer and more powerful they are, the more they cheat. Do not expect your partner to not cheat on you because you are as beautiful as a flower in a jade setting or handsome and debonair. A handsome husband is not as good as a stolen fool and no matter how beautiful a wife is, she is not as good as a stolen lascivious woman. A man who has been married for many years will tell you that his wife is the most annoying woman in his life and a woman who has been married as long will tell you that she was blind on the altar. The fact is that no one is wrong. What is wrong is entering into the “boundless sea of bitterness”, the marriage program.

Would Buddha Shakyamuni have become Buddha if he had not escaped from his marriage?

Would Lao Tse have become a celestial if he had ridden a green bull out of the pass with his own “yellow face wife”? Would he have become Lord Lao Tse?

Would King of Yin dynasty, Zhou’s Kingdom have been overthrown if Jiang Ziya had a wife next to him to direct him as he was helping Zhou Wenwang and Zhou Wuwang to win their battles?

Would Christopher Columbus have discovered the New World if he had loved a wife who loved him equally?

When I was a child, seeing new couples at weddings made me feel green with envy.
Now, I feel pity for them because I know what they are in for.

When I was a child and saw a man with his wife, I felt that he was very imposing.
Now, I feel as if I am looking at a ghost.

When I was a child and saw a woman with her husband, I felt that she was very happy.
Now, she reminds me of a frog in a well.

In fact, all couples live in pain, though on the surface they pretend to be very happy. In their hearts, they ask each other: “why are you still alive”, but then they verbalize: “You are my favorite". People are so deceptive and such good performers.

Even more strange is that some couples have never had more than a few days of happiness in their entire lives; they know that entering into marriage and becoming a couple was the worst mistake in their lives, but they still force their children to follow their own painful paths. It is an obvious fire pit, but they force their children to jump into it; how cruel do you think such parents are? Are there any real people in this world? I have thought it over and over again but could not figure it out. Finally, I can only say that all parents who force their children to marry must have been kicked in their heads by donkeys or even camels. Either their minds are flooded, some nerves in their brains short circuited, or they were fed the wrong drug when they were born; there is no other explanation.

Then, if you do not get married and do not have a romantic partner, where will you go? The most ideal and most beautiful way out is in our garden - the New Oasis for Life created by Lifechanyuan.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Needed An Article Writer For My Blog. Low Budget Please / Nigeria Police Insist There Was No Gun Shot At Protesters In Guma, Abuja / Russia's Putin Is A 'worthy Adversary' - Biden Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.