Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer (1970 Views)

Kalu, Ogah, Udensi, Okwara Others Condemn Police Invasion Of ABN TV Studio / Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP / Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer by esnbrutality: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
GO AND FEED...HUNGER IS REAL...

Juliusmalema:

I can't even understand what you are writing. Tell your supreme leader to enroll all Ipob miscreants into school to get sound education.
I am trying to understand the gibberish you just wrote but it is totally incoherent.

Re: How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
GO AND FEED...HUNGER IS REAL...

I can't even understand what you are writing. Tell your supreme leader to enroll all Ipob miscreants into school to get sound education.
I am trying to understand the gibberish you just wrote but it is totally incoherent.
Re: How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer by esnbrutality: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
E pain am well well!!!

Juliusmalema:

Re: How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
E pain am well well!!!

Re: How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer by Curious345: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Very likely he is in possession of the CCTV video..

Another bombshell waiting to be exposed

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer by Curious345: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Can't wait to see this expose . On HDR

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer by Curious345: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
I will love to see the assassination team in action .. please barrister release the CCTV footage ..

Let's keep.exposing them

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer by esnbrutality: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
GBAM!!

Curious345:
I will love to see the assassination team in action .. please barrister release the CCTV footage ..

Let's keep.exposing them

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer by afube: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Stop bringing death and chaos to your community Mr Ejiofor.

Anytime you are in your community , people must die. You go about with Igbos as guard.

You are a lawyer doesn't mean you should be moving about with them. Both are different issues.

Soon the community will banish you for them to have peace because it seems the only thing you bring for them is death and destruction not even development.

this despicable toad and fulani playtoy again, go service ur sahelian benefactors..........putrid bi*ch !!!

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer by heniford2: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
Okey imagine bigger younger brother pick up arms to kill know because of his late brother waiting una go call that one I never wish to be a part of this mess called Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: IPOB Bans Anti-Kanu Speech In SouthEast, Offenders To Be Punished. / No Market In Ibadan Tomorrow / Why Has The Fg Refused To Allow The Anambra International Airport To Open ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.