Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video (2225 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video by kings2al1: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2021

The official pre-wedding photos and Video of fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, and her fiancé, Segun Wealth, have been released.

Recall that Toyin Lawani got engaged to Segun Wealth on the 14th of February, 2021 which was a perfect valetine gift to her.

Segun Wealth is her personal photographer who she fell inlove with.
Their wedding holds this weekend.

See photos and Video here: https://celebrity-profile.com/toyin-lawani-and-her-fiance-segun-wealth-releases-pre-wedding-photos-and-video/

Re: Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video by DDfruitful: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Waiting
Re: Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video by tetol38056: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video by kings2al1: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
NICE one
Re: Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video by purpulrain: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin These hoes always love a broke puppet for their charades. A cum donor spotted *$pits

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video by kings2al1: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
dats life, there is always something on the table to offer
purpulrain:
grin These hoes always love a broke puppet for their charades. A cum donor spotted *$pits
Re: Toyin Lawani, And Her Fiancé, Segun Wealth Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Video by kings2al1: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Enjoyment for him mind

(1) (Reply)

She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? / My Friends Wife Sent Him Out To Accommodate Her New Black American Lover / This Is The Only Way Promiscuousity Among Nigerian Women Will End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.