Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners (23369 Views)

President Buhari Swears-In 6 New INEC Commissioners (Photos) / Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold / INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by PrinceMajestic: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
Miss? The old fat milf not married? She must be giving the president n his men presidential blow jobs that makes them stay committed to her like this. I would
ve considered the ugly fat milf but she has used her mouth to suck too many old wrinkled diks in Aso rock so I can't kiss her. Why is she inec commissioner for my state? I hope she isn't from my state.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Coldshisha: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ferrous:

What of partisanship?

Did she have APC membership card especially on INEC registry

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Foxes are being appointed to guard the henhouse...

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Okhuadams(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Laurrete as inec commissioner ok pmb u try
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
amazinghomez09:

Sir in all sincerity do you think she will be fair?the truth is we are all in this country together if it doesnt affect you,it will affect someone you know. Nigeria maa mma omara muna gi ala Nigeria jookwa njo ojokwara muna gi.
sir, you are absolutely right about human frailties and sincerely you're right that we are fallible. But Romans 13:1 instructs us to pray for our leaders. God will use them for the good of His children.visit FreeStuffsNG to get free stuff. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by EmekaBlue(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Anglojosite7:
I forbid you to comment on anything that is happening in this country. Go to your Biafra and keep licking the ass of your Chi COWNU.
forbid yourself from anything happening in the world...u can go to planet mars and kip licking aliens asses

Everything is Kanu Kanu

Una to fear that man
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by maasoap(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
JunctionBox:
That woman has no business in INEC. Very wrong to appoint a card carrying member of a political party into INEC.
Indispensable85:
That woman is too partisan to hold any position in INEC.

IPOB and PDP members and sympathisers fvcker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Mitsurugi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Congratulations Ms Lauretta Onochie. Please be a fair umpire in INEC and uphold the virtues of a True Patriot that you are. Congratulations to you all. Your allegiance must transcend your party henceforth. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.you can now use freebie marketing and hunt for freebies on www.freestuffsng.com. May God bless Nigeria.

Your allegiance must TRANSCEND YOUR PARTY HENCEFORTH... in other words you are acceeding to the fact that she is partisan, a partisan individual about to be nominated to the board of an electoral body which will PRESIDE OVER ELECTIONS INCLUSIVE OF "HER PARTY" AND OTHERS and in the next sentence you have the guts to talk about the enemies of Nigeria. Are you Nigeria's friend? angry
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Masterito(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
Every right thinking person knows she doesn't deserve to be in INEC.
fergie001:
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6178239/buhari-appoints-lauretta-onochie-inec#94895078

PUNCH

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by arcis: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
JunctionBox:
That woman has no business in INEC. Very wrong to appoint a card carrying member of a political party into INEC.

All appointed are card carrying members of political parties..So get it right...

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by wink2015(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Indispensable85:

The federal government headed by President Buhari do not want to listen to anyone holding contrary opinion about Lauretta Onochie.

BUHARI is taking Nigeria back to 1983 - 1985 where his military government was very oppressive and dictatorial coupled with the hunger that they foisted on innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Congratulations Ms Lauretta Onochie. Please be a fair umpire in INEC and uphold the virtues of a True Patriot that you are. Congratulations to you all. Your allegiance must transcend your party henceforth. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.you can now use freebie marketing and hunt for freebies on www.freestuffsng.com. May God bless Nigeria.
You're brainless, stop carrying empty skull about
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by munas: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Idiot
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by abidem4real: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
fergie001:
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6178239/buhari-appoints-lauretta-onochie-inec#94895078

PUNCH
Onochie? What country is this? Why not shortlisting Lie Muhammed's name among them? I don't even know how I found myself in this mess called country

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Your allegiance must TRANSCEND YOUR PARTY HENCEFORTH... in other words you are acceeding to the fact that she is partisan, a partisan individual about to be nominated to the board of an electoral body which will PRESIDE OVER ELECTIONS INCLUSIVE OF "HER PARTY" AND OTHERS and in the next sentence you have the guts to talk about the enemies of Nigeria. Are you Nigeria's friend? angry
She is now in INEC. As umpires in INEC, your allegiance must no longer be to your party. I am just reminding her of that oath. INEC commissioner is different from being a Special Adviser to the President. With that appointment, she can one day head INEC. I can't imagine a partisan INEC hence my appeal to her. You can make your own point too sir.visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff in Nigeria.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
munas:

Idiot
Cc
Seun
Myndd44
Lalasticala
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by samwillyco1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
South East is missing in the list, PMB why
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by ifynicky: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Only in this tyle of country you will see a staunch party member hokd such a position to be in charge of election.

Why is Africa this cursed with bad leadership?

People have been talking yet they do not see it as valid.

its just cracy
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Anglojosite7(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=EmekaBlue post=102540337] forbid yourself from anything happening in the world...u can go to planet mars and kip licking aliens asses

Everything is Kanu Kanu

Una to fear that man[/quoteWhy should I fear that HE GOAT that took away your brains and is eating it raw.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by SmartPolician: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=IJOBA11 post=102539286][/quote]

Him comment shock you?

Make e no shock you.

Whenever people start supporting the APC, they sacrifice their brains to the gods.

APC supporters no dey ever make sense.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

As a Nigerian that loves Nigeria and wants her governed rightly in accordance with its laws and constitution as you claim to be, do you think it is right for a card carrying member of a party to be appointed an INEC commissioner in clear breach of the laws guiding such appointments?

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by robosky02(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Indispensable85:

What have we not seen?

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

As a Nigerian that loves Nigeria and wants her governed rightly in accordance with its laws and constitution as you claim to be, do you think it is right for a card carrying member of a party to be appointed an INEC commissioner in clear breach of the laws guiding such appointments?
Sir,honestly,I don't agree it's fair to other parties and this is where we can call on the legislature to make the law that forbids it. Until then, she can now be prosecuted for being partisan in the event that she acts contrary to the oath taken by INEC commissioners. Above all, they need our prayers to succeed. Running Nigeria takes a lot of divine wisdom, hardwork and gut. I think PDP lawmakers can push for the amendment but they're not on a good moral high ground because they did same in power for 16 years and even in PDP states till date.visit www.freestuffsng.com to find free stuff. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by JunctionBox: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
maasoap:

That is one thing with you gullible party members. You think once someone criticises the ills of government, then he belongs to an opposition party.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Indispensable85(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
maasoap:

Braindead asslicking zombie.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by GeneralPula: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Indispensable85:

I know you said it Because she’s not an Igbo..

Your hatred won’t change reality. It has never changed it!

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Indispensable85(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
GeneralPula:

I know you said it Because she’s not an Igbo..

Your hatred won’t change reality. It has never changed it!

What's this one saying?
I think you need urgent brain replacement surgery.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Mokason288(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Buharis is really clearing the way for his third term bid
I am telling you
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Dchair2: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

She isn't an ex convict and she meets Educational requirement of been an INEC commissioner so no point wailing

Interesting! Should the opposition or any other party win the elections and they install card carrying members of their party into all sensitive INEC positions, hope you will not raise any dust then.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Eyeofsauron(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Cronyism at work.
The same crackhead hoe who shamelessly opened her mouth to tell us atiku contracted hushpuppi to rig elections for him. Smh.
Ni jee riya Don kwogide....
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by tofolo(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
jlinkd78:
Rubber stamp now confirmed
They are not even rubber stamp sef cos the stamp is with the Presidency, all they do is pass motion, while the president stamps. angry angry angry
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Mitsurugi(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

She is now in INEC. As umpires in INEC, your allegiance must no longer be to your party. I am just reminding her of that oath. INEC commissioner is different from being a Special Adviser to the President. With that appointment, she can one day head INEC. I can't imagine a partisan INEC hence my appeal to her. You can make your own point too sir.visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff in Nigeria.God bless Nigeria.

You are not a patriot. I don't know what you are!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Indian Prime Minister, Muraleedharan In Aso Rock / Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri / Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.