Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners (23361 Views)

President Buhari Swears-In 6 New INEC Commissioners (Photos) / Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold / INEC Appointment: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Ferrous(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

Did she have APC membership card especially on INEC registry

My brother, this woman is a card-carrying member of APC, that reason is enough to disqualify her.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by FBIBOT(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Rubber stamp INEC loading... One keg of palm wine and kilishi and election is gone grin
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Sir,honestly,I don't agree it's fair to other parties and this is where we can call on the legislature to make the law that forbids it. Until then, she can now be prosecuted for being partisan in the event that she acts contrary to the oath taken by INEC commissioners. Above all, they need our prayers to succeed. Running Nigeria takes a lot of divine wisdom, hardwork and gut. I think PDP lawmakers can push for the amendment but they're not on a good moral high ground because they did same in power for 16 years and even in PDP states till date.visit www.freestuffsng.com to find free stuff. God bless Nigeria.
As a good citizen who loves Nigeria, I expect you should know the law actually forbids it. You don't need to call on the legislature to make a law. It's the executive that should respect the law that already forbids it.
As a patriot that you claim to be, you shouldn't use the acts or deeds of PDP to be a barometer of what we should expect from the govt or how we should expect to be governed. If you do that, you've descended into the realm of politics and being a politician didn't necessarily translate to being a patriot you claim to be. Politics is a hustle for politicians. Political posts is the reward. It's different from governance and a just society which patriots should desire.
Most importantly, politicians don't need our prayers to succeed, that's excuse of the flimsiest order. What they need to succeed is putting the nation's interest above their personal whims, respecting and following the laws and most importantly, being true to whatever promises they made to the citizenry which catapulted them to the posts they occupy.
Your responsibility as citizens is reminding and demanding of them good governance not worshipping and planting excuses for them.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Alamsvcc: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
yusluvad:
You get am...
See how they fronted her name first to deceive the South East while we all knew that jigawa and Katsina belong to the same zone.
There is no problem, God has been watching...
A time for the destruction of Amalek is coming.....
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Congratulations Ms Lauretta Onochie. Please be a fair umpire in INEC and uphold the virtues of a True Patriot that you are. Congratulations to you all. Your allegiance must transcend your party henceforth. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.you can now use freebie marketing and hunt for freebies on www.freestuffsng.com. May God bless Nigeria.

you have cursed Nigeria - may you be like the Nigeria you are creating
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by yusluvad(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Alamsvcc:
See how they fronted her name first to deceive the South East while we all knew that jigawa and Katsina belong to the same zone.
There is no problem, God has been watching...
A time for the destruction of Amalek is coming.....
1000%
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Bigseven(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lorreta? 3rd term tenure loading...
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by LatentEnergy007: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=fergie001 post=102538986]PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6178239/buhari-appoints-lauretta-onochie-inec#94895078

E no go better for Buhari. See this witch he wan make commissioner for South South.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by anytexy: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
I think Nigerians has been hypnotized.
Chai!
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by ablejesus26(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Next news will read! Pdp kicks against nomination ��.
Pdp own don finish na to dey kick like jobless kickers remain for them Soo.

What a shame.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by ChoCho54(f): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Congratulations Ms Lauretta Onochie. Please be a fair umpire in INEC and uphold the virtues of a True Patriot that you are. Congratulations to you all. Your allegiance must transcend your party henceforth. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.you can now use freebie marketing and hunt for freebies on www.freestuffsng.com. May God bless Nigeria.
The free stuff you are getting has stolen your brain. She has not been confirmed yet and neither would she scale screening.
She will take a bow but she'd only be bowing in shame as she steps aside.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
ChoCho54:
The free stuff you are getting has stolen your brain. She has not been confirmed yet and neither would she scale screening.
She will take a bow but she'd only be bowing in shame as she steps aside.
Cc Seun
Myndd44
Lalasticala
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ahmad Lawan is a disgrace to the Senate
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Jamesbally: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Lauretta Onochie is one of the greatest Igbo women alive.

She has the potential to be better than Ngozi Iweala that participated in the looting of Nigeria

Jamesbally please confirm this.

You are very correct grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by noblealuu: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Cc Seun
Myndd44
Lalasticala

What the hell are you calling them for?

Ain't you a pathological zombie? How can a card-carrying member be an unbiased empire in an election that involves her party? Only in a failed state!
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

Did she have APC membership card especially on INEC registry

There's no such thing as INEC registry for politicians
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by ChoCho54(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Cc Seu.n
Mynd.d44
Lalas.ticala
You are jobless!
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by maasoap(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Indispensable85:

Braindead asslicking zombie.

I like that woman pass anything, she dey serve IPOB and PDP very hot on social media, she no dey look face.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by ChoCho54(f): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
maasoap:

I like that woman pass anything, she dey serve IPOB and PDP very hot on social media, she no dey look face.
Esan a ke... it's that time.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by maasoap(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
JunctionBox:

That is one thing with you gullible party members. You think once someone criticises the ills of government, then he belongs to an opposition party.

You should, otherwise you are irrelevant in the scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Indispensable85(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
maasoap:

She go compromise the process.
We need a clean election in 2023.
No magomago.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Indispensable85(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
What's the benefit of many likes on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Franking: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
how about the south east?
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Tastemoney(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You're a brainless zombie.... Should I help you call the mods
Anu mpama
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by JunctionBox: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
maasoap:

You should, otherwise you are irrelevant in the scheme of things.

I would still use the word "gullible" referring to you if you think I'm irrelevant because I'm not a member of a political party.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by JunctionBox: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=SirBunky85 post=102543606][/quote]

Read my post again. I supported neither APC nor PDP or any other political party. Individuals in INEC should come from neutral backgrounds.
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Tastemoney:

You're a brainless zombie.... Should I help you call the mods
Anu mpama
You are the same individual with multiple different accounts. We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter. God bless Nigeria
Cc
Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by Trutherme: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
fergie001:
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6178239/buhari-appoints-lauretta-onochie-inec#94895078

PUNCH

I hope they will approve Lauretta Onochie the drunkard and send her to Zamfara area where:

Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming.

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners by fergie001: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Trutherme:

I hope they will approve the drunkard and send her to Zamfara area where:

Terrorists Demand N12 Million Levy From Zamfara Communities To Begin Farming.

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke / I Couldn't Watch 'Checkmate' Because We Had No TV - Aisha Yesufu / Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.