Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) (34022 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by zabuur: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Christians in Nigeria have fought Muslims and other religions so teeyy they are out of what to fight them for/over, they are now fighting each other.

Soon, we will start hearing or reading things like, the Jesus i worship is better than yours.

What a shame
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by Ayobamipeter36: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Are you in schina?
Or you are in Togo?
Are you in Lindia!

Who is mocking who
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by COdeGenesis: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wahala dey
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by Danny50: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
This year no go pass odumeje
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by perdollar(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Make agbero come carry their spokesperson comot for pulpit. Any Church not a member of CAN should be proscribed!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by Lancer47(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
The "AbidoShaker" grin grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by airsaylongcome: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Macsjebs:
It is well, we pray for unity in the christendom

Guys, kindly like by new Nairaland DP, thanks fam kiss

You funny o. U put your Business Name No out there and block the address and date of registration. With the BN No I fit get Ll that at zero cost na
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by Wizshoppers(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Read These Security Tips To Shopping Online

https://wizshoppers.com/2021/06/09/13943/
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
airsaylongcome:

You funny o. U put your Business Name No out there and block the address and date of registration. With the BN No I fit get Ll that at zero cost na
Yeah, I observe too, person fit even pay to get all details

I see everybody dey do am ni and person no fit block the BN, chai! grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by Fanuchi007: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yahoo pastors everywhere. If I get money I go just hire person wai go be pastor for church wai I build make I de chop. Since people have decided to be stupid, we will cash out from their stupidity. Instead of people standing up to government for better standards of living, they will be shouting.... This is my year of financial breakthrough!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by cbaba: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Says a man that says he has only used one out of ten of his powers.

Sepasemaphire
Labolonseke

Abeg I wan meet you.
Smart f&#^$&$g guy
worldofchuka@gmail.com

Pls email me...with abeg o
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by RichBoy247: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see odumeje following TB Joshua's route before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

I beg leave the businessmen at the pulpit, biko, help us see something about the lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by openmine(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
OkCornel:
Interesting, very interesting

Says a lot about the Church Sunday shrines Christians now attend.

The church I’m familiar with in the scriptures, I’m not aware of where Paul mocked Silas, Peter, James or fellow apostles or genuine believers on how they go about doing God’s work.

But today, we have these idols in flesh and blood who call themselves “men of God” making a mockery of one another. This is definitely not the Church Christ is coming for.

Exactly!

Even when paul heard that there were some who were some ministers who were into the gospel for financial gains,he still didn't criticize them but was rather interested in the progress of the gospel in spite of their intentions!

Philippians 1:15-18
15 It’s true that some are preaching out of jealousy and rivalry. But others preach about Christ with pure motives. 16 They preach because they love me, for they know I have been appointed to defend the Good News. 17 Those others do not have pure motives as they preach about Christ. They preach with selfish ambition, not sincerely, intending to make my chains more painful to me. 18 But that doesn’t matter. Whether their motives are false or genuine, the message about Christ is being preached either way, so I rejoice. And I will continue to rejoice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
I pity his gullible worshippers. grin this crooked man that cannot write his own name.

Gelout of here!! ryke a fool.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by Belial06: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pastor Chris
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by clems88(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
This fake pastor. angry
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by November24(f): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
IamPlato:

So if you call prophet, this one will come out too

See who is pointing fingers....

Nigerians deserve whatever rubbish they are getting

This is what Nigerians love. True prohets are in the villgages
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
This man no dey ok��
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by terrezo2002(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by bjtinz: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Be careful Mr man. Not everything is a joke or for garnering likes. Idiot angry
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by jerry4me2003: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Macsjebs:
It is well, we pray for unity in the christendom
This one self follow for the Christendom?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by Revolva(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2021
i no fit laugh......hahaha this man too funny
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by LifeCoachAndre: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2021
a self proclaimed false prophet
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by otorman: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2021
LandMann:
Leave Nigerian pastors o... The followers of these god of men are the most foolish set of black people on earth...

They pray ten times a day for God to come down and help Nigeria... They should kukuma return the hands, legs, brains and other body parts to heaven so that God will know he created handicaps who can't help themselves
LandMann has landed like the greatest UFO ship
You're not just on point you are the point that they can't point and kill i respect liberated minds.
You be ODOGWU

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by PumpumPrince: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zeema123:
Pls am sorry for writing this here but i really dont know how to create a thread and write this so i decided to write it under comment section pls i want to do Canada biometrics but i dont know how to go about it pls i will really love it if anyone can help me with any info i can use or where i can go to get it done thanks in advance

how much? smiley
Re: Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) by Nnamdipapa(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Herbalist pastor!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Punches A Demon Spiritually At Christ MercyLand, Warri / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.