Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? (33761 Views)

If U Wanna Marry Avoid Akwa Ibom Girls,nd If U Are Dating Money Spy On Her / I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by DEMZEE(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
adg98:

30 plus having complications ?
Who schooled you? undecided
I have seen women in their early 40's to mid 40's giving birth with no complication

One of my neighbours gave birth just last week and she is 43 (and have already bear 3 children in the past)
You guys will just call on nairaland spewing lies angry

Exceptions to the rule doesn't make the rule.

There's high probability that a woman who gives birth after 35yrs wud have a disabled child or children.

A woman is very fertile between the ages of 18-25yrs old
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by spayor(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
I so much wish to marry now...but I am not financially stable and I no wan suffer person daughter...but I no say one day (soon enough) God go pick my call...my hard work go pay...

Pls check out my skit on YouTube at wowconceptscomedy

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rubbiish:

Did any lady in her 30's offend u??
Why the attack on every lady past 30 on this thread?
Everyone reserve a right to a choice regardless of age, choice maybe limited, but they have a right to choice!

Sure everyone one has a right to choice and they must bear the reward of it's consequences, a woman post 30 wasted her youthful prime probably chasing career or doing nothing significant, regardless of the reason the outcome is the same, she can't compete with younger more attractive and fertile women at best she would have to settle as the best suitors( high valued men) she could have attracted don't want her because they value youth, fertility and beautiful in which she's diminishing in all, I'm just being realistic and stating fact as men age and succeed, they get more options from women Because men can marry women below them,as women age and succeed , they get less options from men because typically women marry equals or men higher than them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Sleyk: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rossy12:
lol...some people loved to be dragged about.
I see I saw.....

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by DEMZEE(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
lizychimamanda:
My dream was to marry at 20 but it's was not so, I'm 30 and trusting God.

Because u are not wife-able that's why

Anyways by 30yrs u will settle down with Watever u can get

Men Bleep what they can get and women Bleep who they want
Women marry who they can get and men marry who they want

Men are the gatekeepers of relationships and commitment while women are the gatekeepers of sex

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by mimilogistics: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

Very wrong best age for women to marry is 18-25yrs
That is for Caucasian, American, European or maybe Asian women.

The best age range for a Nigerian lady to get married and not be a problem or pains or baggage or liability to her husband is 27 - 35yrs. At this age range she must have developed mentally, emotionally, psychologically, and financially

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by mimilogistics: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men are the gatekeepers of relationships and commitment while women are the gatekeepers of sex
Sadly what you wrote in bold is the truth and reality of life all over the world cry

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by SeunOshewaWife(f): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
capricornlady:
i wish to marry this year..in my early 30s already. Getting a ready, consistent and serious man is very difficult cry

I have someone who is all you want and might interest you. Are you open?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
30 hopefully
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
adg98:

30 plus having complications ?
Who schooled you? undecided
I have seen women in their early 40's to mid 40's giving birth with no complication

One of my neighbours gave birth just last week and she is 43 (and have already bear 3 children in the past)
You guys will just call on nairaland spewing lies angry

Madame you are using anecdotal examples from your personal experience, I'm using pure medical scientific evidences, i am not going to state my sources because these thing can be googled right now on the internet and you would see many articles and journals backing my claim, it's Biological facts, your peak fertility years is between 18-23yrs, remember science deals with generalizations as rules but on a balance of probability, exceptions abound deviating from the rule, but that doesn't mean the anomalies (outliers) disprove the rule, your cases are rare examples of women getting pregnant in their 40's multiple times without complications

Don't uses these examples to make assumptions without having scientific claims to back it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by lizychimamanda(f): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
U are entitled to your opinion but you know nothing about me.
As a man you don't talk anyhow... You reason before talking.
DEMZEE:

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Fanuchi007: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
When I have millions in my bitcoin and bank account
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by DEMZEE(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
lizychimamanda:

If you don't get married it's ur fault... Period!
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by caandi: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
The best age for a lady is her 20’s cos of child birth.
I don’t know for men
But believe me God’s time is the best

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by lizychimamanda(f): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ok
DEMZEE:

If you don't get married it's ur fault... Period!
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
lizychimamanda:

Madame wasting your prime years not securing a high valued man means you would definitely settle for something less probably an average man, that is not your original desire choice
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
34 - 39 Will have a baby mama at 27 so i can raise kids in my youth.
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
caandi:
The best age for a lady is her 20’s cos of child birth.
I don’t know for men
But believe me God’s time is the best

Exactly
Post 30, significant probability of difficulty is sure to abound

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by DEMZEE(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
mimilogistics:
That is for Caucasian, American, European or maybe Asian women.

The best age range for a Nigerian lady to get married and not be a problem or pains or baggage or liability to her husband is 27 - 35yrs. At this age range she must have developed mentally, emotionally, psychologically, and financially

Noo it's for women worldwide.

Biology doesn't give a fvck about ur race dude.

Women don't build, they move in especially in this 21st century.

18-25yrs is the best time a lady is meant to get married. Women's game is to retain the man she desires and respects post-sex
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by lizychimamanda(f): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Thanks for your opinion
BLOODYSPERM:

Madame wasting your prime years not securing a high valued man means you would definitely settle for something less probably an average man, that is not your original desire choice

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
In my mid 30s but i do feel getting a faithful partner now is like searching for salt inside sugar.
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:

I have someone who is all you want and might interest you. Are you open?
lmao..dem ban you abi grin
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
manz:
In my mid 30s but i do feel getting a faithful partner now is like searching for salt inside sugar.

God bless you my Man
Chop Knuckles
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
ebullient19:
I'm 22, going on 23 and I'm ready to settle down because here is lonely
are you willing to reside in minna? Money dey no worry.
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by seyz91(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Cool! I'm same age but marriage never even crossed my mind sha

Naija/world don change and one must flow with the change or else one will start breeding new generation of poverty cheesy
Wannabenz:
The moment I see the girl that is tired of games and has a well paying job. I'm 31 and ready.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Frales6(f): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Me I'm ready
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Amarahly:
Now Now wink
can you cook well?
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by seyz91(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
You right!

You said it all

A right minded man shouldn't even have marriage thought until, i repeat "until" his finances are in order
DEMZEE:
Men should not even think about marriage or entering a serious relationship with a lady until they have their finances, physicality and mentality in order. Women don't build, they just move in especially in this 21st century period!!!. Men should consider getting married ,after doing all that, in their mid 30s...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Frales6:
Me I'm ready

Hope you are not 30+ sad

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by SeunOshewaWife(f): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Cutehector:
lmao..dem ban you abi grin

Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by Cutehector(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:

Nope. Taking a hiatus on that moniker.
ok
Re: At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? by ukaface(f): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Hopefully you are not a lady, if you are, you are probably going to have complications when looking for the fruit of the womb, your fertility peak years is better 18- 23yrs, the odds of you getting a high valued man greatly diminishes

Kuku allow your female children marry within that age.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / My Almost Cheating Experience Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.