Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session (18355 Views)

Senate Minority Leader Reacts To Rumours Of Wike Giving Senators $2 Million / Legal Year: Osinbajo Attends Supreme Court Special Session In Abuja (Photos) / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session by SirBunky85(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Esseite:
Abaribe is always one step ahead.. the plan was to either pitch him against all other senators while appearing self righteous or make him go against his stand on the 9th senate being a rubber stamp..

He dodged that politely..
abaribe can only deceive gullible people like you. Come to abia south senatorial district and confirm that abaribe has done nothing for all the 16yrs he's been in the senate.he can keep deceiving you people
Re: Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
SirBunky85:
abaribe can only deceive gullible people like you. Come to abia south senatorial district and confirm that abaribe has done nothing for all the 16yrs he's been in the senate.he can keep deceiving you people

What has any senator done that is worthwhile in any senatorial district in Nigeria that is not under the purview of the state Governor?...
Re: Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session by EagleNest(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Do we even know that we have senate? Mediocre Senate President
Re: Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session by amuwo1980: 1:08am On Jun 10, 2021
SQLmastar:
Sen. Abaribe is the only Savoir in ipok land.
Abaribe is greater than Ojukwu
He is greater than Obj
He is greater than Buharii
He is greater than Trump!
You just another full.
Re: Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session by escapefromusa(f): 1:12am On Jun 10, 2021
BF69BF:
This country will sink.

On Twitter it had already sunk. It seems the ban .. resurrected the FRN grin
Re: Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session by escapefromusa(f): 1:16am On Jun 10, 2021
SirBunky85:

How can they say he has done nothing.

Do you mean all these lies, calumny, insults, staging his arrest and openly support IPOB/UGM/ESN has added nothing to the lives of Abia people.

I find this hard to believe.

You mean they actually prefer clean and sanitary surroundings to this..... Oh my God .... when did cleanliness become so important to Abia people
Re: Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session by themanderon: 1:41am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
IPOB terrorists Senator! It's his right to stay away, after all, he will get paid his full entitlement. That's why the parliament should be on part time basis, to cut down on this type of resource allocation inefficiency.All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

I am very sorry to say this but your blind support for your lord and master thief Bola TInubu has made you completely stupid. So you are pleased that your party the demon filled Apc is busy ruining the country. It says a lot about the type of person you must be as a human being. A self absorbed conceited and evil minded individual. I have to take pity on those that have to deal with your type on a daily basis. E pele.
Re: Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session by MOTOPARK: 4:58am On Jun 10, 2021
Jamesbally:

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist like Late Shekau
Your opinion
Re: Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session by Theoarhics: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Abaribe is my best senator...very fearless and speaks the truth. The Senate under lawan has largely been pathetic and lack vision.
Re: Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session by SirBunky85(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
escapefromusa:

How can they say he has done nothing.

Do you mean all these lies, calumny, insults, staging his arrest and openly support IPOB/UGM/ESN has added nothing to the lives of Abia people.

I find this hard to believe.

You mean they actually prefer clean and sanitary surroundings to this..... Oh my God .... when did cleanliness become so important to Abia people
I repeat ,abaribe is a total failure in abia south senatorial district. The irony of the whole issue is that he's from same LGA with our present clueless governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) / Those Who Stole From Nigeria Have Newspapers, Radio & TV Stations - Lai Mohammed / El-Rufai And Olusegun Obasanjo In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.