Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (27425 Views)

N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by tunary(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
yankison:

You females nor know pass dash me dash me dash dash me in ur lifes
That is why majority of the females are into prostitution, hookup everywhere, they don't want to work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by youngblackgee(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
tahyorfrosh:

I'm telling you, Nigeria will definitely make business tire you. But he should be fine since he's not trying to take over the world like me.
I had big dreams then and my system worked until 'Nigeria happened' and it looked like the Nigerian system was particularly out to get me. I've done series of businesses (from selling chin chin in class to being a puff puff depo, to starting a poultry business, to food business, to supplying offices lunch. These businesses were in millions but 'Nigeria happened') over and over that when it got to millions the economy suddenly change and its back to square one.
But we won't give up. We'll keep on hustling.

Kindly check out my signature, like, and subscribe to my Youtube channel. Na the next business be that grin

Wow. Which city/ cities did you run businesses?

What specific aspect of the Nigerian economy caused the fall of your businesses. Was it inflation, terrible debtors, poor road network or unhealthy competition?

I'm interested in your story. I'm quite young and I guess I'm naive too.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by deavicky(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mophor:
If you’re not the type that feel shy, try selling fried meat and Pomo mixed with pepper... you can put them in a white plastic rubber with cover and take it to different departments...
Make sure you put on a friendly face and go with nylon cz of people that would want to buy more
this one no good. E go affect lectures and babs supplies.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Oliviajones:
Coffee Stand. get a large umbrella, Make some pastries, hot water cooler and set up store in front of a busy stop. Mak e
u think say d Person dey abroad like u. Coffee in hot weather

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by caesymore(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
POPCOR BIZ ITS VERY LUCRATIVE. REMEMBER WHEN CHASING MONEY NO LOOKING FACE
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by deavicky(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
professore:
I will suggest frying egg and bread (be sure to buy small numbet of bread when u are still gathering customers because bread can spoil). Keep it up bro, one day you will laugh.
maybe adding something like noddle to it, it will pay u be better and if u see this a good one to do, try to reach me any how u can I may be able to support u upon inspection.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by sonnie10: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
If you live off campus where your landlord would allow, buy 20 day old chicks and have a carpenter make simple cage for them. ten up, ten down. At #350 each that would be about #7k.
Keep the rest of that money for feeding
Sell after7- 8weeks at #3k each, so you have #60k

That number of chicks won't consume your time for studies and won't tie you down much.

Note: You might have to add a little more money for feeding. All businesses involve profit and lost

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Johel(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Typicool8:
Good afternoon nairalanders.i am a student fending for myself and i am a cross road on which business I can start with 20k in a student area.please any suggestion is welcome.

Akara and bread business.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by adadike(f): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Typicool8:

The food will definitely finish then after that what will I do
a plate of food in South East is 400, if you can cook jollof rice and sell by the roadside or snacks by the road side. You will make it Wella with snacks coz food is expensive so people prefer buns or puff puff these days
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Harrynight(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
allanphash7:
20k that is less than $50?

Is this what this country has reduced to?

Walking out of the thread

Brotherly it's that bad that if i see half of that $50 now I'll be the happiest man cry
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Calitoscassius(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Start a weed selling business.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by fatymore(f): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
yankison:

You females nor know pass dash me dash me dash dash me in ur lifes

Keep qwayet
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by ogbu80(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
You can start with minding your own business grin

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Onyedikachi323(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
you can start selling tied garri and groundnut at the comfort of your home it will help you bounce back take away shame.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by lovemaths(f): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Start making and selling trendy tie & dye and batik T-shirts and shirts

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
tahyorfrosh:
Students like food. Everybody must eat something.
You don't need to get a shop or anything too for a pastries business.

10 years ago I was in a similar position in school. What I did to help myself was to make chin chin in bulk on weekends and sell during class. All those long hours of lectures, my colleagues knew me as their snack plug. I made 5k daily from selling chin chin and it didn't affect my school because I make them and bag them on weekends. It was even cheap, #50 each and it always sold out.

I started with one paint of flour and 5 liters of oil, that was what paid for my tuition throughout the university and my project. When I realized that the business was good after my undergraduates, I expanded to making egg rolls and doughnuts in addition to chin chin, it was a good business. I further expanded to Ghana puff puff and employed over 20 sellers until Nigeria happened.

So find a business that makes you happy and something that most students can't do without and make your money from it.

May God bless your hustle.

Please check out my signature, subscribe and like my Youtube channel.
What do you mean until Nigeria happens
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Jimmy231: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
system21:

Una fit scam death person walahi cool cool cool
Him no even pity the guy
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Jimmy231: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
You can start selling drug like Colo etc if u no make am call me bastard
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by EmpressOVD: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Typicool8:
Good afternoon nairalanders.i am a student fending for myself and i am a cross road on which business I can start with 20k in a student area.please any suggestion is welcome.

DEODORANTS! Very lucrative
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Go and play bet9ja ... thank me later
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
adadike:
a plate of food in South East is 400, if you can cook jollof rice and sell by the roadside or snacks by the road side. You will make it Wella with snacks coz food is expensive so people prefer buns or puff puff these days
marry me please kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Typicool8:

If you're in a school environment, snacks business will be okay... You don't need to prepare it, just buy from those that prepare in large quantity, they'll give you at a discount, profit per dozen will hover between #100 - #200, depending on your bargaining power.

Considering you're in a school environment, you'll gladly make 1k- 2k per day. Just ensure its variety of snacks, not just one type and majorly #50 snacks
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by princewarri1985: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Typicool8:
YOU CAN SIMPLY START NATIVE DOCTOR WORK WITH THAT AMOUNT!

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by 77star: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by jwax: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Perfume oil is a good start
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Benstatesman(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hookup business is very lucrative within school environment. Buy data of 2k, post lovely pics on all hookup site and u are good to go.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by iInjureHerYansh: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
allanphash7:
20k that is less than $50?

Is this what this country has reduced to?

Walking out of the thread
grin
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by TenderManiac: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
20k?...in this evil regime? Abeg go use the change drink malt and pepper soup joor.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by celsus0(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Copy and paste this to make at least N100,000 every month.

This is by far the smartest way you can make money online even if you've never made N1 online before.

4 years ago when I initially made attempt to make money online I failed at it, woefully.

Later onward I realized that I was totally getting the whole concept wrong.

2 years after my first attempt, I finally understood the principles.

These principles have brought in multiple seven figures in income for me.

I've applied these principles in different type of online businesses and they've worked like crazy.

But... Over the years in all I've done. I've never come across a system to make money online that's as simple as the one you are about to discover..

I call it the smart money system..

A system that has been laid out for you all you have to do is dedicate 30 minutes a day to copy and past it.

I'll be revealing this system in a private group chat... You only have one chance and a limited time to join before it gets filled up ⬇️

https:///Smart100k
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by NobleSeed(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
shocked what's wrong if the bolded is true?if I won find client I no where to find them bro.
Damlhaade01:

grin grin.....oga dey find client
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Bigshoe2028: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Use am buy data and coke to hustle for a better day
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by slimman007: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Professorcplus:

if you're really serious. I would advise an online method... I wish I had know this earlier. What you need is your time, knowledge, light, internet data, and phone. Visit this thread to see
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Please don't listen to this fellow.lnvest your money wisely to avoid had I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019 / Urgent Info About Royalcon / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.