Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (27419 Views)

N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by EmyGod(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Professorcplus:

if you're really serious. I would advise an online method... I wish I had know this earlier. What you need is your time, knowledge, light, internet data, and phone. Visit this thread to see
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Can you help me to understand that domain because I can't really figure out how it being traded
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Professorcplus(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2021
EmyGod:

Can you help me to understand that domain because I can't really figure out how it being traded
Check the link it's here on nairaland. You just need to invest your time and read. Trust me people are doing this big time
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Mom007(f): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Locate a good bakery in your area and be collecting their bread to resell in the evenings. If you can add Akara or fried eggs to it, better. Before long, you can employ someone there and then the sky is your limit.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by mrpoul(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
allanphash7:
Would have asked you to DM me your account number but this your request sound somehow salvage
Me I only need 7k to add and pay rent, my rent expired last month. I have been able to come with 9k. Abeg if u can help I will be very grateful
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by tosaino95(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rexnegro:
U can start a dry cleaning biz or get the opay mini pos and start a pos biz
is the pos work risk free or Not
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by tosaino95(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
NobleSeed:
If you study in place that's very busy ,just check if they do sells phones I mean better uk and brand new phones..meet the person incharge talk to him take doing affiliate market with him ,if he agree discuss the price rates with him ,take samples of the ones he have post them on yur school groups, get a jiji account post some there used 15k out of the 20k to sponsor your ads ...come here and share testimonies..peace
Bro i like this your Idea but remain how i go see person Wey have plenty phones to sell.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by tosaino95(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
RickyBOT:
Op, starting an online business either as an affiliate marketer or an info marketer, then use part of that money to promote your affiliate offer or info product via Google or Facebook.

Now if I'm to recommend which you should go for, I'll say go for info marketing.

Here are tools you will need in no order of priority.

1. A website from which to sell your downloadable info product

2. The info product itself (of a very hot and on-demand topic)

3. A Google or Facebook ads account and funded with at least $20 (#10k) to run ads.

4. A paystack account to enable you implement their payment gateway on your website to receive payment

And any other inbetweens.

This is just a basic plan that you can implement within 48hrs.

If you will be interested in getting in-depth details you can send me a DM.

Since you said you're a student, I'll guide you through in implementing this if you decide to go ahead (free of cost).

Peace!

Please teach me too bro.
I will appreciate.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by NobleSeed(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
tosaino95:
Bro i like this your Idea but remain how i go see person Wey have plenty phones to sell.
where's your location then?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by biggestmind: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Casper21:
You guys should follow me, I'm about to update how to make #30k daily at home using your mobile phone
The update you drop has been deleted, was lucky to see it before it was deleted.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by desmag1(m): 1:20am On Jul 02, 2021
I am an opay POS aggregator, I can help you get SMART, TRADITIONAL, MINI POS at a good price and you get it in 1-2 days.

Contact me 0 70 87 15 19 74
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? by Damlhaade01(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2021
tahyorfrosh:

I'm telling you, Nigeria will definitely make business tire you. But he should be fine since he's not trying to take over the world like me.
I had big dreams then and my system worked until 'Nigeria happened' and it looked like the Nigerian system was particularly out to get me. I've done series of businesses (from selling chin chin in class to being a puff puff depo, to starting a poultry business, to food business, to supplying offices lunch. These businesses were in millions but 'Nigeria happened') over and over that when it got to millions the economy suddenly change and its back to square one.
But we won't give up. We'll keep on hustling.

Kindly check out my signature, like, and subscribe to my Youtube channel. Na the next business be that grin
Stop reading the books u are reading, use ur third eye...if u no know, u no Sabi......how I take know? Look ur write up well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2017DSSC Aptitude Test / 7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019 / Urgent Info About Royalcon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.