Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him (2722 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by KPost: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Watch: Black Man Knock Down a Chinese Man Who Was Trying to Bully Him.

A video footage is currently making sensation on the social media, Revealing the moment a black man and a Chinese Man engaged in a serious combat after arguing for some times, the video footage was disseminated on twitter by a south African man, it exposed what actually happened between the black man and the Chinese guy which eventually Leds to fight, in the video the Chinese Man was abusing the Black man while they were supervising a job at working place, at first the black man never take his words serous, until the Chinese Man move with force and throw Away the documents the man was holding.

Immediate the black man was provoked to anger and he retaliated back and hit the Chinese Man with his leg, the Chinese Man then pick and iron ran toward the black man, the Black man was able to hold the Chinese Man from hitting him with the iron and he immediately Knock down the Chinese Man with karate skills.

Video below:

[url]. https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5bl1JAL80/?utm_medium=copy_link[/url]

Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by Mbataku96(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hahahaha this one no get kunfu

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by Hardgun: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Look at that effrontery you came to another man's country come dey fight

3 Likes

Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by nosiebaba(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
You think say everybody you fit oppress?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by Mokason288(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
I just wasted my small Data

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by Manq(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
This small back Z (back kick) jax gave scorpion.. and that was just one hit and he fell.. imagine a full 6hit combo, zobo go full ground.. Sega days

4 Likes

Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
A disgrace to Kung Fu grin

Make he better no go near China again.

Them go treat your fuckup.
Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by Depressed101: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Very good.. This people dey do pass themselves too much

1 Like

Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by AeroplaneApple: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Attack is the best form of defence
The harder the kick the better

https://www.nairaland.com/6592021/80000-naira-lo

https://www.nairaland.com/6592021/80000-naira-loan
Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mbataku96:
Hahahaha this one no get kunfu

That's how they do! He must have been doing it for that black guy to respond like that.

When I was working with a Telco, the NOC head (an Asian) threatened one of my colleagues and said he was going to throwing him off the building (7floors).

My guy change am for am instantly, called him by name and shouted "Shanti, you will go to jail in Nigeria. You will know I have people"

Instantly Oga Shanti started begging! grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by JONSYN7154: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mokason288:
I just wasted my small Data
grin grin
Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by Twelfthman: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Chinese people at it again
Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by Vulcanheph(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hardgun:
Look at that effrontery you came to another man's country come dey fight
The thing tire me oh ..... I saw this video on Facebook, it pained to my bone marrow.
This is something a Black man cannot try in an Asian country.

I blame our leaders who have made these Chinese people feel superior in our own land.
Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Chinese the racist, I hate Chinese to the extreme, short, ugly, rat hair and evil people, they disgust me, if I have to commit murder in this life, the victim is going to be a Chinese and I'm going to do my time readily, if I was Nigerian President, I would sponsor a bill that would place strict watch on every Chinese resident in Nigeria, I feel bad about the way these bastards treat Nigerians in their country, corona people, spit.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Black Man Knock Down A Chinese Man Who Was Trying To Bully Him by sholikay(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Manq:
This small back Z (back kick) jax gave scorpion.. and that was just one hit and he fell.. imagine a full 6hit combo, zobo go full ground.. Sega days
.. cheesy bros I see you..or if him just vex nack am XCABCZYXABCZZZZZZZ....brutality.noob saibot wins.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Look How This Guy's Life Is About To Be Messed By Kayamanta (photo) / If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? / Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.