Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria (26360 Views)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by SpeedyDave: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
You wan come mad people for this country. We wey normal no reach two. Play for England and live a sane life. If them owe you here you fit mad.

1 Like

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
She go dey too stiff and very boring in bed
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Her mama gene strong

1 Like

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by zeusdgrt(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Plz don't

1 Like

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by captainamiedi1: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
kudos to her. maybe in the future she will help our women league

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Atonsboy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
SEEN. Bt dis one nah oyibo nah & wey d papa name because plumptre nor b Nigerian name
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
PAWG:
Interesting times, a number of guys in the NBA also want to play for Nigeria at the Olympics. Impressive
FIBA go sweet..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Femeto: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Make them invite her na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Ofunaofu: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by SammyDaniel(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Amazing.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by saajus: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
She's mixed. Her Oyibo part dominates the black side.
phr0nesis:
Is that not oyibo I'm seeing?
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by EMMY76: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ashleigh-plumptr what kind of name is this so his dad doesn't even have a native name? She looks more like a white person than african.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by azzima(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
What this girl is saying is VERY DEEP. You look at ppl sometimes And you don't know their experience and what drives them. This girl wants the World to know that she is Nigerian !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
After establishing herself at club level, Plumptre who has a British mother, believes a potential international career with Nigeria could pave the way for other biracial footballers to follow.

"What it will mean for me as somebody who is British born but with Nigerian heritage is huge. People look at me and they think I'm tanned and that I've been on holiday, they don't think that I'm Nigerian," she added.

We wish you all the best in fulfilling your dream to play for your fatherland....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by ShijesMan(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good one

To make "Daily Money without Capital" click on my "Signature" to register for free
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Oysters(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Shellsploit:
Mission abort..
I repeat Mission abort.

When dem go owe u 6years allowance grin
By that time, you go open GoFundMe account.

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by paulos8: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
It's her grandfather that's Nigerian not her father. She is just 1/4th Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Itisallright: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
omoluabi....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by YungMillionaire: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good development. Welcome home Ashleigh. Your Nigerian nickname could be Ajoke or Alima.

Please ignore those wretched souls that are trying to discourage you. They are jobless, foolish and all over the internet making noise. Real Nigerians ignore these fools.

3 Likes

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by faceland: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coming to Nigeria means one girl that has dedicated her life to football would miss her chance to make way for you. Be successful in English and leave the Nigerian team alone.

Nothing works here and you are not ready for the culture shock. Playing for Nigeria is the opposite of progress.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Shuzzi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nice
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Didi2d(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
E go too sweet me seeing her play for Nigeria.

I want to see her wearing the Nigerian Jersey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by CSTRR: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
We actually need lean, athletic players like her.

Look at the best teams in female football, they are lean, young, and lightning fast.

Look at Nigerian team, full of thick fat women.

I still have PTSD from the last world cup where lean , and fast players from Scandinavia were using their mama mates in the super falcons to play.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
cheesy
Abeg come o
at least that won't stop her from being British citizen

she could be the spark THE FALCONS NEED
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
If u truely Wanna play for Nigeria! Just forget about salary! U'll be the one paying ur self salary grin : cool
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by CSTRR: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
EMMY76:
Ashleigh-plumptr what kind of name is this so his dad doesn't even have a native name? She looks more like a white person than african.
Over 60% of the French male team don't look like 18th century french.

Spain just capped adama traore. An African.

Jamal musiala is black with a Nigerian father, but he has been capped by Germany.

All the Nigerian players that England has capped , do they look European?

The best teams in the world maintain their advantage by capping any decent talent with any small attachment to them, but Nigeria cannot do the same?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
on a second thoughts

I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this trait in this white people

when they are connected to Nigeria either by parents, spouse or by residency they tend to have that stubborn zeal to showcase their Nigerian Ness

unlike some of black Nigerians who are looking for any slight opportunity to log out of the country

.this life nor balance true true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by CSTRR: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ansu fati from guinea has been capped by Spain.

2 Likes

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by SlayerForever: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Interesting. Her white colleagues think she's got a tan, not knowing its her color. Incredible.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by majamajic(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:
This is the issue with marrying outside your race, stupid Africans genociding themselves by race mixing.......how the fvck can this mutt claim to be african.

She's actually quarter Nigerian..... figures.

Both parents are oyibo
Na her great grand father be Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Rafiu Ladipo, President General of NFSC Arrives Cote D’Voire (Pic, Video) / Olympics: Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Semi-Final In Women’s 100m Hurdles / Mia & Ava Mikel Obi In New PhotosMikel Obi's Grown Twin Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.