Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) (54874 Views)

DJ Cuppy's Dogs Make Nigerian Man A Millionaire On Their First Birthday (Video) / Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) / Officialspec Vows To Beat Angela Okorie If He Meets Her In Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by crystalpapers(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
It's as if you people don't know what is worthy of front page again. Osi ati iranu.
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by bigpicture001: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
which kind money this man get sef.....
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Jimmy231: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Anything to trend

I still wonder why Otedola used his only son instead of using one of his numerous daughters.
I wonder oo oo oo shey all these once na piking so?
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Jimmy231: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Jeromejnr:

I don't think the followers are Nigerians.

It's white females especially who love to follow dogs on Social Media.
And those Nigerian wanna be

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by winner37(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
so the meeting with the dog is very important ? much very silly picture and actions be posted ?
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Jimmy231: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
gringrin. Many People will insult because they can't afford the cost of Pets. I don't blame them shaagringrin. When you have money mehn you think of things to do with your life. In essence don't let broke lifestyle influence your judgement. The truth still remains the Otedolas are Rich and not in 99.9% of our level . So insultgrin
Including you fool
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by winner37(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
so the meeting with the dog is very important ? much very silly picture and actions be posted ?
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Nonexisting: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
This girl breast sef.
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ulixsis:
she no see person pikin adopt.. nah come animal.. sometimes too much money can make your brain dull. that's how wizzy Goan buy expensive chain for his goat.. well it's their money sha..
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Dull brain cause she has dogs? Dude, people keep dogs for the fun of having pets, both the rich and the poor. She is not any different from the millions of dog lovers out there. It's not everything you criticise.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Champion07: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
While I guess when you have money you can afford to be a little stupid sometimes and nobody would question you. The craziness of rich people sometimes baffles me.
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Anything to trend

I still wonder why Otedola used his only son instead of using one of his numerous daughters.
Read what you wrote up there and and reason deep.....

You type still believe money is made via juju

In this 21st century??¿
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by donprinyo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Eazi really hit jackpot
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
A real good article by our fave DJ

Cuppy: Growing up between cultures is hard, but it's become my superpower
The popular Nigerian DJ and philanthropist writes about her story of belonging amid the push and pull of Lagos and London

BY CUPPY
JUN 3, 2021

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/culture/a36614865/dj-cuppy-displacement-identity/

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by KingDash: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
drinoayo:
Temi Otedola, daughter of billionaire Femi Otedola, has adopted her sister DJ Cuppy’s dogs as her nephew, Igbere TV reports.

The 25 year old model and actress stated this in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J-sGrtJWiE

DJ Cuppy announced the acquisition of the Pomeranian dogs on Instagram on May 3.

She named them Dudu and Funfun Otedola, saying they are her children.

The dogs have over 19,000 Instagram followers including DJ Cuppy and Temi Otedola.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP00MaBJCv3/?utm_medium=copy_link
so that ugly mr eazi just dey run this fine girl anyhow.. this life sef.
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ride on sister
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by caandi: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
If I am their relative I’ll deny them. What an insult! Don’t they have nephews again?
Hello lovelies. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow�������� it doesn’t take anything from you pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1grFh9chOY4
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by VaselineCrew: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
I love these girls men
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
See that fat Yoruba woman virtue signaling. Sha, she's 29 and badly wants a baby. I pity the next man she dates because she'll do something desperate to take in.
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by lukman2sure: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Arrant nonesense
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
It is na wa
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Benrosaria(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ulixsis:
she no see person pikin adopt.. nah come animal.. sometimes too much money can make your brain dull. that's how wizzy Goan buy expensive chain for his goat.. well it's their money sha..
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

When you understand that every black soul has got two motives - what to get from you or how to oppress you then you would choose a chirping bird over black soul
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by gimmickfreak: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
gringrin. Many People will insult because they can't afford the cost of Pets. I don't blame them shaagringrin. When you have money mehn you think of things to do with your life. In essence don't let broke lifestyle influence your judgement. The truth still remains the Otedolas are Rich and not in 99.9% of our level . So insultgrin

In every 12, there's a Judas.. I've been waiting for an insensitive fool to comment.
You won!!!
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
She met the dogs.

Adopted them as her cousins and became their mum.

Did I read right?

I am trying to understand what they wrote up there.
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by YungMillionaire: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
She met the dogs.Adopted them as her cousins and became their mum.Did I read right?I am trying to understand what they wrote up there.

Poverty makes it difficult for poor people to understand rich people's language.

You better go and hustle o! So Cuppy's dogs will not have a better quality of life than your children.
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2021
Seen
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by JBArokonkwo1(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Anything to trend

He had a son worthy to be used.....

As u are, it will be an insult to consider u for ritual....head filled with pus instead of white and grey matter........
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2021
I wont talk
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Ekwuemechidubem: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2021
Money and stupidity is now ruling the world,h ow can dogs have a big followers than men in the streets
Anyways as they normally say "a friend of a thief is a thief"so I quote"a followers of dog is a big time dog including their mummy that created the group"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son / Hakeem Effect Transforms Eki Osagie To Look Like Buhari (Photos) / Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.