Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,208 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe (40794 Views)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Donates 1 Billion Naira For The Fight Against Coronavir / Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Amalekki: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
tellsblinks:

Audio!! Over hyped trash!! That building would take forever to complete after which it would be poorly equipped. This is Nigeria!! Except it's a private school! nmh (nods my head)
It's a private school.

4 Likes

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Dearpart1000: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
iberrylee:
grin
Children of hate are already sad cuz they cnt have such facility in their red mud village

(1) There are only two tribes in Nigeria: the politicians and the people.
(2) There are only two religion in Nigeria: the Elites and the masses. So stop all this ethnic, tribal, religious stupidity and get a life.

6 Likes

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Amalekki: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Dearpart1000:

(2) There are only two religion in Nigeria: the Elites and the masses. So stop all this ethnic, tribal, religious stupidity and get a life.
Love this!
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Okeyc230: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Where is E-Money? Ngwanu
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by 9jaRealist: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
tellsblinks:
Audio!! Over hyped trash!! That building would take forever to complete after which it would be poorly equipped. This is Nigeria!! Except it's a private school! nmh (nods my head)

Well, it is a private school…
But if you think you can do better, have it at it Hoss!

In the meantime…
Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Germi9: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bigman
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Wawelexy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
zigzagluv:
This is hype , the building is not up to 2 billion
....... Bro na lab o, the interior alone, not to talk of the numerous expensive scientific apparatus wey go dey inside

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Buhari will soon come and borrow money from ote dollar
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by tellsblinks(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
post=102554948:

Od..ee go to Unizk, COOU and see structures built by Anambra billionaires

Below was projects flagged of few days ago in UNIZIK sponsored by rich dudes in Anambra
I never use my eye see this thing before.

Upon say na my school

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by 9jaRealist: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Dearpart1000:

Today’s “people” are tomorrow’s “politicians”…
Just as tomorrow’s “elite” are today’s “masses”!

Nigeria’s condition is the culmination of the varying actions of ALL Nigerians, by omission or commission!

>

3 Likes

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by DIEGOH1994: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Not true... Prince Arthur Eze of Anambra does more than this.
Sholaco:
No rich man could do this in the south east walahi.. all what they know how to do is oppressing their poor brothers

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Olibboy: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
MejiLoyon:
He know say him boy no go fit manage business
He no want make person wey no deserve him money spend am anyhow
He dey donate am at will. Setting up lagacies. For even if his son doesn't bring offsprings to carry his name, his name will forever remain in the hearts of Nigerians.
Thus being said he knows the secret of money.
Give...and it shall be given unto you.
For he who gives , receives more. Only a few knows this secret.
Give and invest...I don give and broke cus I no see where to invest
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by DonCortino: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Factfinder1:
Otedola with the money
Jim Iyke with the love
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by ajl: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yes, that's what the elite should be doing. Kudos to you for doing this.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Jlow2: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
sirqeeboi:
Rich man don stress on dressing.
Just dress neat...
hungry man no fit wear white everyday
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by tellsblinks(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

Well, it is a private school…
But if you think you can do better, have it at it Hoss!

In the meantime…
[s]Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. SMH[/s]
>

Boss this one you're taking it so personal, hope he is not your cousin brother??
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
tellsblinks:
I never use my eye see this thing before.

Upon say na my school
These structures was built by Anambra rich dudes in UNIZIk many of these littered Unizik

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by princewarri1985: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
TMSMedia:
N2Billion Engineering Faculty Femi Otedola Donated To Augustine University (Photo)

Nigerian billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola shared photo of his visit to the two billion naira Engineering faculty he donated to Augustine University in Epe, Lagos State, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5pS0nH642/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
2 BILLION NAIRA GIVE AWAY, NA ONE USELESS BOY FOR MY COMPOUND NON LET ANYBODY HEAR WORD BECAUSE OF ORDINARY 4 MILLION HE UNCLE FOR ABROAD GIVE AM TO START BUISNESS! POVERTY NA REALLY BASTARD. CHAI

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by 9jaRealist: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
tellsblinks:
Boss this one you're taking it so personal, hope he is not your cousin brother??

You obviously do not understand the saying that you deleted… grin
Unsurprising, because so many Nigerians cultivate a culture of entitlement rather than of appreciation. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by lightwind(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
This man is not a happy man believe me.Something deep bothers him, its hard to tell, yes he is a Billionair but he is not really a fulfilled man .This man Femi Otedola..Great Donation though
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Skillsnigeria: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
That's good
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by 9jaRealist: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
lightwind:
This man is not a happy man believe me.Something deep bothers him, its hard to tell, yes he is a Billionair but he is not really a fulfilled man .This man Femi Otedola..Great Donation though

Pop psychology 101… grin

Nigerians, you don’t do and there’s something wrong you. You do, and it’s confirmation something is wrong with you.
Anyway, whatever is supposedly “deep bothering” him (perhaps just that there’s do many shortcomings in society), long may it continue.
>

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Amalekki: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

Nigeria’s condition is the culmination of the varying actions of ALL Nigerians, by omission or commission!

>
Thumbs up!
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by FarahAideed: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
I am Donating a 500 million road In my village soon
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Amalekki: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

Pop psychology 101… grin

Nigerians, you don’t do and there’s something wrong you. You do, and it’s confirmation something is wrong with you.
Anyway, whatever is supposedly “deep bothering” him (perhaps just that there’s do many shortcomings in society), long may it continue.
>
See as he even wrote his Oyingbo market psychology with full confidence sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by tellsblinks(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

You obviously do not understand the saying that you deleted… grin
Unsurprising, because so many Nigerians cultivate a culture of entitlement, rather than appreciation. SMH
>

A saying that has never been heard is literally an insult angry

Hat of an ant breaks the yoke of a spider leg

Now this is me blessing you grin grin
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by Dearpart1000: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

>

Nigeria’s condition is the culmination of the varying actions of ALL Nigerians, by omission or commission. No doubt! So what is your point exactly? That we should Uphold the divisive indoctrinations? Or try to galvanize unity amongst us at this fragile moment of our national life?
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by fayomim: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hmmm your honorary degree await you
Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by voltront: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
zigzagluv:
This is hype , the building is not up to 2 billion
So, you think an engineering faculty is the building alone. You have a lot to learn

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by xperiencelove(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
The faculty consists of seven engineering departments. Each department will occupy a building of many floors.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by 9jaRealist: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
tellsblinks:
A saying that has never been heard is literally an insult angry

Hat of an ant breaks the yoke of a spider leg

Now this is me blessing you grin grin

That you haven’t heard of a saying (and a pretty common one to boot) merely means that you need to read more…
Learning is a LIFE-LONG undertaking, so do not be ashamed (and be humble enough) to LEARN whenever you can.

And no need to thank me. grin
>

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe by adebwalex(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
TMSMedia:
N2Billion Engineering Faculty Femi Otedola Donated To Augustine University (Photo)

Nigerian billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola shared photo of his visit to the two billion naira Engineering faculty he donated to Augustine University in Epe, Lagos State, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the photo;

See billionaire with Simple dressing. No garagara.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5pS0nH642/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Aliko Dangote Is Bad For Nigeria - Feyi Fawehinmi / SEC Disowns MBA FOREX Investment, Calls It A Ponzi Scheme / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.