Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) (80728 Views)

Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by kingsleefolli(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2021
This one need naija weed to normalized is Brian.

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by ofuonyebi: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Old fool at 40...what has your wizardry help you to become?
take a look at yourself...not better than a demon
you can son of Alusi , the father of devils..

If Jesus died while would TB Joshua not die?
Those who serve him also have an everlasting portion with him
But what of you who serve the devil.....answer me...where do you belong?...Tufiakwa!
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by DGreat104(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Fool is your name, receive sense in Jesus name.
Aladdin1:
TB Joshua was an occult grandmaster of the highest order.but this attention seeking charlatan was no match for him.Tb's contract with the Lord of the universe just expired and so he had to go to other ethreal planes-meaning physical death.But alas! his soul would go to where those who enter into covenant with Lucifer go to.

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by MasterofNL: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Saturday 5th May?
What date did I just read?

I noticed it too

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Weed oo

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by SocialJustice: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2021
The lion is dead, filthy pigs can come out to play.

5 Likes

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by sylve11: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2021
Brexxit:
shocked
Most people might think the man is craving for attention.

Some might say he is mad or crazy.
But of a truth their are so many things going on in the realm of the spirit that the ordinary man cannot understand.

Occult grandmasters do engage each other in spiritual combats to gain higher status in the spiritual world.

Are you one of them? embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Na wa oo. Won’t they evolve like other religions have done and become more progressive and enlightened? Why always evil?
I guess they hate progress cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Lacash: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by oneTIMEman(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2021
Please kill buharia for us, just 3days

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by goodvision12(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2021
Brexxit:
shocked

But of a truth their are so many things going on in the realm of the spirit that the ordinary man cannot understand.

Occult grandmasters do engage each other in spiritual combats to gain higher status in the spiritual world.
The kumasi Dibia is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by sylve11: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Aladdin1:
TB Joshua was an occult grandmaster of the highest order.but this attention seeking charlatan was no match for him.Tb's contract with the Lord of the universe just expired and so he had to go to other ethreal planes-meaning physical death.But alas! his soul would go to where those who enter into covenant with Lucifer go to.

Ehen? Tell us what we don't know. Abegi. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by lottomkyes200: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Hahahahaha this man so you are stronger than him yet he he was more successful than you are make much lives better than you ever will do gain more popularity than you ever will hahahahaha jealousy want kill you sorry ko only God makes a man great without sorrow. RIP Prophet TB Joshua you have move the Name if Jesus forward.

2 Likes

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by 6lackmill: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
Can we send him asso rock... ?

Ah swear
Let's send him too aso rock��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Kryzboy(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2021
See fowl head

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by directoroluwole: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Brexxit:
shocked

Go sit down for one corner

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by membranus: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2021
frankoben:

Perfect inmate for yaba left

Yaba left can't handle his mental derangement.

It is beyond their capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Wakanakarue: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2021
Lol, some werey want to use tbh trend across Africa.....

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Winsome4545(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2021
grin�� kumasi weed at work...
Una no go allow this man spirit rest
If no be bloggers e go be babalawo

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2021
Oga buhari and co said they will kill u yesterday. Pls do something within 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2021
Damn!Every junkies is fallen over themselves to proclaim proudly they killed this handsome prophet of Jah...watch how many men of God coming out to declare proudly that they killed him.
What the don't know is that he has just been propel to a higher realm.

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Aladdin1(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2021
DGreat104:
Fool is your name, receive sense in Jesus name.
AMEN!.but you are the fool not I.
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Fulla(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2021
This is dumbest thing I read today. How did this make front page. Ghana and jumping on happening thread can be disgusting

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Bigprick9inches: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2021
lol i don laugh tire. especially when he bring the sledge hammer out start to shout say if you joke with me i can enter cheesy cheesy cheesy
these guys should take it easy abeg, life is too short to be hurting people up and down

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by BlissMentors(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2021
TB Joshua was an occult grandmaster of the highest order.but this attention seeking charlatan was no match for him.Tb's contract with the Lord of the universe just expired and so he had to go to other ethreal planes-meaning physical death[s].[s]But alas! his soul would go to where those who enter into covenant with Lucifer go to.

Shut Up sir!

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2021
He is nothing but a slowpoke. Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by LastProphet: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2021
Brexxit:
shocked

And so with all that power he gave TB up to 10 years ultimatum? So if you such power you give up to 10 years or 10 days? Who cannot die in 10 whole years to come?! Gullible black people

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Phillip2see: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Why una no go allow this man rest in peace?

1 Like

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Danny50: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Jamaica weed plus kumasi sk=
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Any charlatan and attention seeker can vomit this. Why didn't this charlatan let the whole world know that he has given TB Joshua 9 to 10 years to live starting from so so date to so so date when TB Joshua was still alive so that when it happens the world would bear him witness that he said it?

I know that attention seekers who had been very envious of TB Joshua's larger-than-life personality and success would want to use his death to shine.
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2021
grin
Ever8090:
I heard that Ghana is developing rapidly, but with many mad people !!

I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.