Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! (41497 Views)

Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by EgunMogaji2: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
sulaak:

Chief,

How do you studying a country that has failed, Electricity down to its last 1000 MW.

What is the use of a train university when the 100 government universities are not working? Are you aware that Rail technology is over 250 years old, established in the UK in the 1700s?

I take your questions grin
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by Successfulone: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Don’t get it twisted I am not on here supporting one administration or the other all I am just pointing out is some loop holes in the so called started and finished projects .. you should only commission what you have truly finished and not Cos of chasing clouts and political scores .Go check the agbado railways station then you would know construction is still going on there..
mapet:

I thought you're not smart and you didn't disappoint....

A government promised a rail line, delivered it and are commissioning it.....yet it's a "Promise & Failed Federal Government". Those that did practically nothing and whacked the money are your heros.

Secondly, the roads that lead to the stations are state roads, why should they wait for the FG to construct or fix it for them in the first place?
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by sulaak(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sipsum:

Look Buhari is stern no doubt but he is a highly objective person.
My father told me his own dad wept when Buhari was booted out in 1985.
He said Nigerians love easy ways but there are no easy ways, he said easy ways are dead ends, no way forward.
He said Nigerians will regret it, he described the situation as a great loss to the country.
He said Jawaharlal Nehru was also hated in India, for his anti importation stance, especially on vehicles.
My grand father died 20 years ago, but he was dead right.
What an elder sees sitting on a mat, a child will never see it even if he climbs a mast.
Look at all the money that Nigeria made and squandered between 1985 and 2015.
Take a pen, calculate and see, and wonder why the country is still classified as underdevelope?.
It is the citizens who are lacking in focus, work now and rest later, but Nigerians prefer to rest now and work later.
This is why there's so much suffering in the land now, and the man that they wailed and cried to push out is now back, to do what should have been done and dusted.
Let's thank God he is still alive to do a little, how many years does he have left to enjoy some of the things he is now putting in place for this country?.
The so called saner climes are today enjoying what great men of their countries, put in place for their unborn country men.
Regardless of the circumstances and the situation, an objective person will find a means by which he or she will achieve a set objective.
Objectivity and the will to achieve it, is what makes the difference.
Thank you GMB.

Thousand of Nigerians are being killed by Fulani's herdsmen and the presidency has the audacity to say that the old grazing route created in 1963 should be revised.

Nigeria celebrated when Buhari was removed, the real man ruling Nigeria was Idiagbon and he was in Mecca while that fool got himself overthrown and locked up.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Construction started in March 2017, and test-running commenced in December 2020. It will be commissioned for us today in Lagos. Just read up on it . I know it won't still wipe off the hatred and bigotry against PMB in your hearts . Good morning sir.

Google is your friend but you will not consult it to help you out of you misery. All the rail projects u are seeing here and there were either awarded or started by GEJ administration. If Amechi that fought GEJ was once to commend him on that aspect. Amechi even said b4 they came in most of the projects have either started or almost at completion.
Again I'm in lagos so i know ibadan railway project didnt start under buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by blueAgent(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
akdjr:
Amen. May all the looting, embezzlement and underdevelopment that took place in PDP 16s rule be your everlasting portion. May you have excess in your life and be stolen by the devil as we have excess crude oil funds that the PDP government continue to allow the devil among them mismanage it and looted it away. quote author=blueAgent post=102563791]

Am non partisan , I don't support APC or PDP.
Am angry when one can support useless government blindly.

See achievement in 6 yrs.

Useless government ,with over bloated budget.

I pray for you that your life will be as good as Buhari administration.

Clown say a big Amen.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by blueAgent(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sipsum:

Amen.
And may your life be managed the way PDP manage Nigeria.
Can I have a louder Amen?.
In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

My life will still be far better than this useless government that are having fun from the death of people.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by blueAgent(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
GreenArrow1:

You have to understand that such a prayer goes unanswered. It's okay to be as bitter as you are whenever projects like these are showcased. It's not your fault. It has to do with your DNA. Just understand that your prayers don't mean jack for anyone. Drink water.

Its obvious you do not like such prayer becos deep in your heart you would not want your life to be like this administration

Hypocrites.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by blueAgent(m): 3:24am On Jun 11, 2021
ANDREW91:

Project that was almost at completion b4 GEJ left power. I wonder y it took dem 6years to complete a project dat was 80% done by 2015
Useless govt

And the fools thought that the project was initiated by their lifeless one.

No wonder they act like Zombies.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by blueAgent(m): 3:30am On Jun 11, 2021
Sipsum:

Look Buhari is stern no doubt but he is a highly objective person.
My father told me his own dad wept when Buhari was booted out in 1985.
He said Nigerians love easy ways but there are no easy ways, he said easy ways are dead ends, no way forward.
He said Nigerians will regret it, he described the situation as a great loss to the country.
He said Jawaharlal Nehru was also hated in India, for his anti importation stance, especially on vehicles.
My grand father died 20 years ago, but he was dead right.
What an elder sees sitting on a mat, a child will never see it even if he climbs a mast.
Look at all the money that Nigeria made and squandered between 1985 and 2015.
Take a pen, calculate and see, and wonder why the country is still classified as underdevelope?.
It is the citizens who are lacking in focus, work now and rest later, but Nigerians prefer to rest now and work later.
This is why there's so much suffering in the land now, and the man that they wailed and cried to push out is now back, to do what should have been done and dusted.
Let's thank God he is still alive to do a little, how many years does he have left to enjoy some of the things he is now putting in place for this country?.
The so called saner climes are today enjoying what great men of their countries, put in place for their unborn country men.
Regardless of the circumstances and the situation, an objective person will find a means by which he or she will achieve a set objective.
Objectivity and the will to achieve it, is what makes the difference.
Thank you GMB.

What a piece of trash.

Buhari is all this and Nigeria is in this condition?

If he is an objective person why is he not dealing with fulani herdsmen?

Under his administration Nigeria went into recession twice, killings and insecurity everywhere.

Where is the infrastructure you are talking about?
Which sound policy has this administration initiated since 6yrs?

Show me or list the achievements?

Your grandfather was confused.

Is like you are 20yrs or something?
You are and epitome of naivety and foolishness.

Before you shout PDP.

Note that am non partisan.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by blueAgent(m): 3:30am On Jun 11, 2021
ANDREW91:

Google is your friend but you will not consult it to help you out of you misery. All the rail projects u are seeing here and there were either awarded or started by GEJ administration. If Amechi that fought GEJ was once to commend him on that aspect. Amechi even said b4 they came in most of the projects have either started or almost at completion.
Again I'm in lagos so i know ibadan railway project didnt start under buhari

You are talking to zombie, they would not know that one.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by blueAgent(m): 3:33am On Jun 11, 2021
cashkid18:

Lol, where are your sources,oga stop lying.. most infrastructures in Lagos were built by the colonial masters and Nigerian govt.. from the bridges,houses,sea port, Airport,embassies etc.Other skyscrapers there are owned by multinationals and individuals.

There is a reason while Lagos is different from other SW states. Even ibadan the capital of western Nigeria isn't closed to being developed like Lagos.

If yorubas can build Lagos, what have stopped them from building other Yoruba states like Lagos.. atleast, to some certain level. Go to other western states and see underdevelopment and poverty..

Thank God for Nigerians and FG that stepped in to develop Lagos. And what is saving Lagos is the population, when the country divides in 2023, it will go back looking to typical Yoruba state.. cause the oil money and taxes from residents won't be there again. Everyone will return back to their countries.

Lol....... abeg ask the brown zinc people.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by blueAgent(m): 3:36am On Jun 11, 2021
lereinter:

A good goverment stands with the people first.

Strive always to lessen their burden, not pile up their misery.

A good goverment betters the past, not present you a "cap" and in return collect a "Head"

That's is Next Level......LOL������
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by blueAgent(m): 3:38am On Jun 11, 2021
openmine:

Who sponsored the killings that happened recently at kebbi and an LGA at Benue?
Even if killings were sponsored,what has the security operatives that are under the command of the president done?

Zombie does not have answers.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by blueAgent(m): 3:40am On Jun 11, 2021
plaindealer:
We still need to know what GEJ did with N51 Trillion.

grin grin

What a useless propaganda.
Believed only by Zombies.

How much is the price of crude oil today?
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by OmoEpe(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
lereinter:

You never see anything

Mark my words

All of you supporting buhari spitting of the grave of all innocent blood

You and your generation will cry Blood

Same way you and your generation will cry the plundering of all you struggle to accumulate

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) / Full Speech Of President Buhari On June 12, 2020 / Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.