Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! (41494 Views)

Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Praise and worship.
Because he has built train stations and lines?
Was he never going to achieve anything before?
Apart from the trains,what has he done?
All thanks to the minister of transportation.
Every administration in Nigeria has something to account for.

Where are the scallywags that said GEJ did not do anything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by rashcity: 5:23am On Jun 10, 2021
This is the reason enemies of Nigeria don't want peace, dey sponsor killings and destruction so people cannot say anything is working. Shame to wicked politicians and those who want to bring Nigeria down by all means. God will always show his face no matter how had they try

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by lereinter(m): 5:26am On Jun 10, 2021
A good goverment stands with the people first.

Strive always to lessen their burden, not pile up their misery.

A good goverment betters the past, not present you a "cap" and in return collect a "Head"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by StarboyMichael(m): 5:34am On Jun 10, 2021
APC delivers on infrastructure, but fails on a whole lot of other things

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 10, 2021
sammyj:
Story for the dogs. Will this make any sense or have any impact on people that are killed on daily basis. It's only the leaving that can enjoy the Chinese train
you expect the president to do the work of your governors, senators,local government chairman, councilors, And what not.

Buhari administration might be riddled with happenings but still.... The train station in Abuja to kaduna has saved alot of people from the hands of kidnappers.

And I'm sure lagosian who are hard working are happy about this project..

Nigeria had money since 1998 but this project kicked started in 2017....

Am nawt a Buhari fan @ all

But this project? It's beautiful, efficient and deserves commendation!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by midehi2(f): 5:50am On Jun 10, 2021
gonkin:
Would he come in person? Cuz the guy only goes for international and skips local
I think so, cos my kid sis is among the hostess to ride the train with him, i have told my sis to be careful oo bfor dem bomb them inside train cheesy people are angry with that man cheesy
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by yahgel26: 6:03am On Jun 10, 2021
presidency:
Tomorrow in Lagos, President Muhammadu Buhari will commission the 156km Lagos—Ibadan standard gauge railway line, the first double-track standard gauge rail in West Africa, and the first Nigerian railway line to be started AND completed by the SAME administration, since 1960. Construction started in March 2017, and test-running commenced in December 2020.
Nice one
The Ebute Metta Station, known as the Mobolaji Johnson Station, is the largest railway station in West Africa with a holding capacity of 6000 passengers.

President Buhari is committed to developing a modern national railway network that will connect every part of Nigeria, and promote trade, travel, tourism, commerce and national integration.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by nothingspoil70: 6:06am On Jun 10, 2021
Why does he like to commission incomplete projects like this? The last time he came, half of the projects he commissioned were later demolished after he left to be rebuilt properly.
This railway line is supposed to go as far as Tiin can port. Even Moniya train station at Ibadan is not yet completed. Anything for photo opportunities
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 6:10am On Jun 10, 2021
Progressyac:
Pls what happen to South East, Nothing has been built in East,

2NB is under construction and PMB already traveled to the SE twice to commission projects.

Sadly, the PDP in 16 years including Jona did not commission 1 single project in the SE, but PMB did twice already.

..don't worry, he'll return to the SE next year to commission the 2ND NB.

PMB did more for the SE than any admin since 1960.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by emmnprince(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2021
uptimumOne23:
God bless Buhari for starting and completing it

It is not yet completed.
It is undergoing construction. Go to the various stations

It is to be commissioned in order to score cheap p. . .
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Good job from PMB.

When u do well, we commend u sir.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Woo wow wow

Buhari has done what others cannot do,thanks for not letting Nigerians down.

Never regretted voting for you

I guess he is the one that built 12 new universities?
The electoral reforms that brought Card reader and PVC? That u used to vote your darling dullard?
The kashimbilla dam,and space satellite that has gone obsolete since bubu came to power.

I guess he did all these things too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by openmine(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2021
rashcity:
This is the reason enemies of Nigeria don't want peace, dey sponsor killings and destruction so people cannot say anything is working. Shame to wicked politicians and those who want to bring Nigeria down by all means. God will always show his face no matter how had they try
Who sponsored the killings that happened recently at kebbi and an LGA at Benue?
Even if killings were sponsored,what has the security operatives that are under the command of the president done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by OmoEpe(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2021
lereinter:

May all what is happening in this his tenure be the outcome of your life and generation.

May the plundering and stealing under Jonathan be the Lot of everything your generation ever acquire. The infrastructural decay will also be how your generation will keep decaying
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by uptimumOne23(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2021
ifiokjohn:
How can a terrorist regret voting another terrorist..it Impossible na

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by uptimumOne23(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2021
erinatso:
pls hw much is brand new sense

Ask your village people

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by openmine(m): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2021
plaindealer:

2NB is under construction and PMB already traveled to the SE twice to commission projects.

Sadly, the PDP in 16 years including Jona did not commission 1 single project in the SE, but PMB did twice already.

..don't worry, he'll return to the SE next year to commission the 2ND NB.

PMB did more for the SE than any admin since 1960.
I am neither a supporter of PDP nor APC but your submissions that PDP or GEJ never commissioned a single project in SE is totally false!
GEJ commissioned the Phase I 504MW (Simple Cycle Gas) Alaoji Power Plant at Umuobasi-Ukwu, Abia State.

www dot nigeriaelectricityhub.com/2015/03/24/jonathan-commissions-504mw-alaoji-power-plant-in-abia/

Next time do a proper research on google before opening your mouth to say what you don't know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 6:55am On Jun 10, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

I guess he is the one that built 12 new universities?
The electoral reforms that brought Card reader and PVC? That u used to vote your darling dullard?
The kashimbilla dam,and space satellite that has gone obsolete since bubu came to power.

I guess he did all these things too?

lying ipob, this is Asejire water reservoir in Oyo state, it was built in the 1960s when GEJ was a little boy running around his village in otuoke..

Why you Igbos always feel the need to like, peddle fake and fraudulent stuff beats me.

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by Marpol2021(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Your mumu don too much,which day you go get small sense.abi na cow brain � Dey for your coconut � head
Vaughanlanrewaj:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.God bless my fatherland Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2021
plaindealer:

lying ipob, this is Asejire water reservoir in Oyo state, it was built in the 1960s when GEJ was a little boy running around his village in otuoke..

Why you Igbos always feel the need to like, peddle fake and fraudulent stuff beats me.

Get out Yoruba miscreant,abi na almajiri. I am from the north.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by cashkid18(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2021
Engeniu:

Cocoa money built Nigeria, cocoa money and state-own revenue developed Lagos, non-oil taxes from south-west is still building Nigeria.
Lol,but the same cocoa money couldn't develop other SW states.

Name one infrastructure in Lagos built with cocoa money and for your info, oil money and taxes from indigenes is what is building Lagos.Nigerians have developed Lagos
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by cashkid18(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It pain you igbo hate Yoruba die lagos with their money can single handed this project. Give them special autonomy.
Which Lagos money or you mean Lagos money from residents plus oil money
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

?

Lying ipob, how exactly did useless and worthless GEJ commission a project that Fashola is still inspecting and working hard to complete as we speak?

You Igbos fit ly for Olympic lying championships.

The contract grin grin grin was awarded in 2007 by OBJ sef...

lmao..

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Get out Yoruba miscreant,abi na almajiri. I am from the north.

So, you are lying because you are from the North? You lying village ipob..

grin grin
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2021
Even this sef was Obasanjo, not useless and incompetent jona.

Lying ipob.. grin

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2021
We still need to know what GEJ did with N51 Trillion.

grin grin

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by Chirowman(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Good one
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2021
plaindealer:

So, you are lying because you are from the North? You lying village ipob..

grin grin

Zombies especially the ones from the waste side and their almajiri brothers are known for shallow mindedness, that is why they think anyone against their Darling dullard must be Ipob.

If it is so,the railway projects too where started by GEJ..
Some more than50% completed and some had already started before bubu came to power.
Some they only refurbished the rail lines.
So why is he the one taking the glory?
Shebi u people said everything was done by bubu and his Al-Qaeda peoples congress?
Who lie pass we na master bubu,liar muhammadu and fellow miscreant zombies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2021
cashkid18:

Lol,but the same cocoa money couldn't develop other SW states.

Name one infrastructure in Lagos built with cocoa money and for your info, oil money and taxes from indigenes is what is building Lagos.Nigerians have developed Lagos

Apapa, Ikeja, Ilupeju, Palmgroove, Mushi, Ikorodu were all Western Region. The industrial estates that are still Nigeria's industrial base from Ikeja to Apapa, Mushi, Ilupeju industrial estates were all built by the Western Region With Cocoa Money.

Lagos as the capital of Nigeria was limited to Lagos Island.

Get some proper education and stop embarrassing yourself.

Btw, the Western House skyscraper on Broad street was built with cocoa money when the word skyscraper was foreign to the whole of SE.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
BobbyZrealist:

Zombies especially the ones from the waste side and their almajiri brothers are known for shallow mindedness, that is why they think anyone against their Darling dullard must be Ipob.

If it is so,the railway projects too where started by GEJ..
Some more than50% completed and some had already started before bubu came to power.
Some they only refurbished the rail lines.
So why is he the one taking the glory?
Shebi u people said everything was done by bubu and his Al-Qaeda peoples congress?
Who lie pass we na master bubu,liar muhammadu and fellow miscreant zombies?
[/s]

You are just a lying ipob, I trashed your lies already.

I hate damn liars..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Nisiw365:

Stop arguing like a kid. Both cargo and transport will use the same rail. Its only their coach that will be different

Are you fcking kidding me right now - that is not how it works .. you heard the staff explaining it - watch your damn video
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2021
86 bulk wagons to transport goods, produce, livestock and refrigerated goods all over Nigeria.

I Love PMB..

I Love Nigeria

#NGPower...

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) / Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation / Full Speech Of President Buhari On June 12, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.