Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,688 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! (41503 Views)

Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by ZombieBurster: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2021
plaindealer:
We still need to know what GEJ did with N51 Trillion.

grin grin
Zombie STFU
Before I tear you beta e-Slap

Na Grade A zombie you be Sef
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2021
First time in the history of Nigeria, we are transporting industrial goods by rail..

grin grin

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
ZombieBurster:

Zombie STFU
Before I tear you beta e-Slap

Na Grade A zombie you be Sef
[/s]

Lying ipob ZOMBIE, you are boring me.

There;s got to be more to your life than lying all over the internet.

ipob ZOMBIE.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You are just a lying ipob, I trashed your lies already.

I hate damn liars..

I trashed your stupidity bro.
I hate damn nicompoops.
Especially vagabonds.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by cashkid18(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2021
plaindealer:

Apapa, Ikeja, Ilupeju, Palmgroove, Mushi, Ikorodu were all Western Region. The industrial estates that are still Nigeria's industrial base from Ikeja to Apapa, Mushi, Ilupeju industrial estates were all built by the Western Region With Cocoa Money.

Lagos as the capital of Nigeria was limited to Lagos Island.

Get some proper education and stop embarrassing yourself.

Btw, the Western House skyscraper on Broad street was built with cocoa money when the word skyscraper was foreign to the whole of SE.

Lol, where are your sources,oga stop lying.. most infrastructures in Lagos were built by the colonial masters and Nigerian govt.. from the bridges,houses,sea port, Airport,embassies etc.Other skyscrapers there are owned by multinationals and individuals.

There is a reason while Lagos is different from other SW states. Even ibadan the capital of western Nigeria isn't closed to being developed like Lagos.

If yorubas can build Lagos, what have stopped them from building other Yoruba states like Lagos.. atleast, to some certain level. Go to other western states and see underdevelopment and poverty..

Thank God for Nigerians and FG that stepped in to develop Lagos. And what is saving Lagos is the population, when the country divides in 2023, it will go back looking to typical Yoruba state.. cause the oil money and taxes from residents won't be there again. Everyone will return back to their countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by ZombieBurster: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Lying ipob ZOMBIE, you are boring me.

There;s got to be more to your life than lying all over the internet.

ipob ZOMBIE.

grin grin

So anybody not Asslicking is ipob?
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
cashkid18:

Lol, where are your sources,oga stop lying.. most infrastructures in Lagos were built by the colonial masters and Nigerian govt.. from the bridges,houses,sea port, Airport,embassies etc.Other skyscrapers there are owned by multinationals and individuals.

There is a reason while Lagos is different from other SW states. Even ibadan the capital of western Nigeria isn't closed to being developed like Lagos.

If yorubas can build Lagos, what have stopped them from building other Yoruba states like Lagos.. atleast, to some certain level. Go to other western states and see underdevelopment and poverty..

Thank God for Nigerians and FG that stepped in to develop Lagos. And what is saving Lagos is the population, when the country divides in 2023, it will go back looking to typical Yoruba state.. cause the oil money and taxes from residents won't be there again. Everyone will return back to their countries.

[/s]

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2021
ZombieBurster:

So anybody not Asslicking is ipob?

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2021
The DASUKI ATM money GEJ stole and gave to his PDP looting and stealing gang was enough money to build 2 Lagos Ibadan Railway., I mean 2.

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by GreenArrow1(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2021
blueAgent:

See achievement in 6 yrs.

Useless government ,with over bloated budget.

I pray for you that your life will be as good as Buhari administration.

Clown say a big Amen.

You have to understand that such a prayer goes unanswered. It's okay to be as bitter as you are whenever projects like these are showcased. It's not your fault. It has to do with your DNA. Just understand that your prayers don't mean jack for anyone. Drink water.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Our SS brothers and sisters are also enjoying Buhari Train via Warri Itakpe Railway..

. grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by ZombieBurster: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=102566921][/quote]

Ordinary question I ask you don japa

I understand na your own Hustle Sha but how you choose to defend a failed adminstration, something so glaring, go out and interact with people the story is same all over the country.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by cashkid18(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2021
plaindealer:

Ekoile, I didn't remember quoting you

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by dmbb: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Sai Baba!
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by dmbb: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Sai Baba!
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by mapet: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2021
globalresource:
Amechi working silently

But we have easily forgotten the extra several billions input into contracts

Extra several billions...like you know about the "contracts"?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by mapet: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2021
yesloaded:
There should be station in oshodi

Also, more than 1 station in ibadan although I don't think Omi adio station is even completed

I think Lagos State government will build a mini-station at Oshodi for the Blue-line or convert the Oshodi Bus station to serve train services as well
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by plaindealer: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2021
mapet:

Extra several billions...like you know about the "contracts"?

Why know anything about the contract when they can just open their mouth and talk rubbish?
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by mapet: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2021
sammyj:
Story for the dogs. Will this make any sense or have any impact on people that are killed on daily basis. It's only the leaving that can enjoy the Chinese train

Excuse your self and be among the "leaving"...and pls don't enter the train as a form of protest
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by mapet: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2021
aikyg:
One baffling fact from 6 years of APC is Amaechi outperforming Fashola as minister. Nobody would have thought. That is life!

How is Amaechi outperforming Fashola when they are on the same team? Amaechi's project are far different from Fashola's
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by mapet: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Coronavirus1:
people are prasing Buhari as if he use his personal money to build the rail way it's our money so don't be stupid account ability is needed from every government

See an example of a really pained and frustrated spirit who is obviously angry with a good thing...only want to celebrate bad things
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by gonkin(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2021
midehi2:

I think so, cos my kid sis is among the hostess to ride the train with him, i have told my sis to be careful oo bfor dem bomb them inside train cheesy people are angry with that man cheesy

Lol. That means na because of God protection wen dey around ur sister that na why swear never touch buhari
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by mapet: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2021
Antoeni:
Hmmm I Hope Somebody is not Planning to Slap him

That person will be beaten to coma on the spot

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by mapet: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2021
plaindealer:

Why know anything about the contract when they can just open their mouth and talk rubbish?

I know. That is why I asked him if he knew about the contract he's talking about. A contract that Nigeria only has to deposit ~25% in China funded the rest on a BOT...... in fact I'm saying too much. You are right "they...just open their mouth and talk rubbish...."

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by ClitRaider: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Frontail:
. Mumurism at its peak tongue
mumu cow
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by mapet: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2021
discusant:
Buhari, a man of an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
He believes he is repaying the Yoruba for voting him president in 2015 and 2019.

Most parts of the SS and the east of Nigeria from where Nigeria derives oil and gas money have no standard gauge rail lines.
Warri-Itakpe Rail line is what? Ropes?
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by mapet: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Successfulone:
Start and finish indeed .. some of the stations are still under construction e.g agbado railway station .. pls Lagos state and ogun state should collaborate together to fix the roads between them and not wait for promise and failed federal government .. I come in peace from western Nigeria

I thought you're not smart and you didn't disappoint....

A government promised a rail line, delivered it and are commissioning it.....yet it's a "Promise & Failed Federal Government". Those that did practically nothing and whacked the money are your heros.

Secondly, the roads that lead to the stations are state roads, why should they wait for the FG to construct or fix it for them in the first place?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by Sipsum: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2021
richmond500:
God forbid ur sense.

Amaechi worked as a governor and as a minister, as a father and as a husband.

Tell me how ur favourite politician could top that if not for asslicking

Only a failure will hate an achiever.
Imagine what that guy posted.
To compound his woes, he said " with money from the East ".
The whole world no say the money was borrowed from China.
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by Sipsum: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Peppysco:

It will not be well with Buhari

Despite all the politically motivated killings in country, Buhari still dey perform.
NTORR
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by Nisiw365: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2021
everydayperson:

Are you fcking kidding me right now - that is not how it works .. you heard the staff explaining it - watch your damn video
Thats how it works and they have connected this same rail to apapa port and to be connected to tin can Port next
They aren't transporting cargoes yet because of the dry port in ibadan which is not yet completed. Once the dry port reaches 50% completion, they will start transporting cargoes
Re: President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! by Sojo45900: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Some people status has change with this project

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.