Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad (21660 Views)

How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Triquetra: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Twitter and Boko haram

abeg how undecided

boko haram that is against western education grin

we have elected slowpokes into govt ooo and we have buy market laslas

God help us ooo

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Julianaa: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Twitter did that

Twitter did this

Infact blame Twitter for rise in petrol price and dollar to naira

1 Like

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Angelfrost(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
The painful thing is that foreigners will lump me and this poorly educated clown together as citizens of the very same country... Sigh!!!

This is how they make ill-thought out and unintelligent comments on social media pages of BBC, CNN, SKY Sports, ABC-7, etc... Making people abroad label all Nigerians as primitive, unexposed, backward, and stupid!

This nation really needs to break up after all! Tired of getting insulted out there by association. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by richnankar1: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
How many Northerners are on twitter?
Do they really know what digital marketing is?
Do they understand what digital economy is?
Many young people depend on the social media for their means of livelihood. The digital era has opened under developed countries like Nigeria to the developed world and provided a level playing ground to at least to certain areas.
We must not allowed these bunch of clueless and religious fanatics who are intentionally bend on destroying this great country.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Foolish and loud.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Aduroja123(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by CSTRR: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
The IQ of the North is too poor.
Haba.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by chriskosherbal(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Na waooo
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by olowo1930: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sheep without Shepherd, God heal my wound.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Adrian98(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
APC is tooo funny
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by ghiloman28(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
This man is on drug am not surprise angry
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Cammo: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
One common thing about APC supporters is that they don't have sense. And by that, I don't mean they can't speak and write good English; but "having sense" has evolved beyond that.
It's hardly forgivable that APC cows keep blaming almost everything for their failure. But Twitter, really? So what this aboki is saying is that Twitter has helped in promoting terrorism from the Boko Haram sect. Really? Oh, my goodness!
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by gurunlocker: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Twitter has given this administration something to talk about, something to tie their obvious failure to.

In fact, twitter causes economic disaster we found ourselves, inflation, Fulani terrorism and inability to create jobs.

grin grin
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nah twitter also made Nigeria unworkable since 1960... Gow please since I have mistakenly found myself here, please pity me and my generation, don't deny me money to buy myself and my generation citizenship for another country Amen
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by noblejazz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
This madness is factory fitted
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by AutoChick4U(f): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
No one is saying anything about the terrorism financiers ooooo
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by snowball11(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
What a people! undecided
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
If polished and educated people stay away from leadership, clowns and their inferiors will decide their futures and those of their kids.

This is one of those clowns in politics.
Those oldies make shameless comments and still demand respect from young people whose futures they have ruined.

Apt!
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Angelfrost:
The painful thing is that foreigners will lump me and this poorly educated clown together as citizens of the very same country... Sigh!!!

This is how they make ill-thought out and unintelligent comments on social media pages of BBC, CNN, SKY Sports, ABC-7, etc... Making people abroad label all Nigerians as primitive, unexposed, backward, and stupid!

This nation really needs to break up after all! Tired of getting insulted out there by association. undecided

So sad.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by chachanga: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
These addle-brained id1ots...

Twitter will soon stop your breathing

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Pappyjulie196(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Who did we offend in this country? Imagine what is coming out of someone who will claim to be leading us. So it's because of BH Twitter was suspended? Na wa for this people.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Social media has not helped Nigeria’s insecurity or instability infact internet has not helped. HOWEVER the same government is monitoring WhatsApp etc should have been monitoring those criminals and taking action but they were busy acting film on the same twitter they are now banning.

The problem of this government is a failure to perform and a lack of accountability. They have access to everything to deal with the current issues but only pick people to work based on who Bubu’s family is associated with.

If not that then who his acolytes are f@cking Since those ones are imbeciles their associates are the same imbeciles who only know how to leech money but don’t know how to build anything.

The people that can work they will not let come to the front so people will be abusing northerners upandan for another generation. I blame the southerners for constantly being blind to shine shine and money instead of looking at past performance. And northerners for keeping quiet when we should have shouted louder for the terrible candidates put forwards.

We need better candidates for 2023.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Banter1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Eeediot
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by StrictlyStreet: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
I hear say na Twitter make Aisha run leave Buhari that time.
Now it's Twitter's turn; PDP would heave a sigh of relief.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Arez: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
I see no reason why individuals with such low thinking should be granted audience on a national TV. His comments lack merit or substance. It's like he just opens his mouth and senseless words flow out unknowingly and uncontrollably.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by St3v3nson: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Grace001:
Interesting....

APC government have run out of who they can blame for their incompetent, twitter is the sacrificial lamb.

Twitter is responsible for banditry
Twitter is responsible for Boko Haram
Twitter is responsible for Fulani herdsmen
Twitter is responsible for food price hike
Twitter is responsible for increase in dollar
Twitter is responsible for greenfield university student kidnapping
Twitter is responsible for scarcity of passport in Nigeria

And the blame continues... Failed country governed by unfortunate people

[img]https://media1./images/a4e1a476c87befdcaf7b143b88050587/tenor.gif?itemid=12467606[/img]

You forget to add..

Twitter is responsible for EndSars protest

1 Like

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Randy111(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
APC dey mad. Buhari ban Twitter unjustly and suddenly we started hearing Twitter escalated boko Haram insurgency. Why didn't they tell us this last year? Maybe they think Nigerians are their kindergarten students. Terrorist's government fooling themselves to the world at large
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Statement from a cow..
Clown..
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by kenysheg101(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
This is what they must have told the northern youths before they started jubilating. Awon goons olodo angry angry angry angry
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by frog12: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
if BOKO HARAM is allowed to tweet, and BUHARI is not, that is a PROBLEM grin grin grin grin
if BOKO HARAM is allowed to tweet, and BUHARI is not, that is a PROBLEM grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Farki: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Twitter also slept with your wife and stole your breakfast this morning too right?
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by FBIBOT(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Did bokoharam even have a Twitter handle or were they recruiting on Twitter cos i no get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano / Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) / Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.