Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad (21653 Views)

How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by MemoriesAndMe: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pls what is bokoharam's tweeter handle? How can they tweet from Sambisa forest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by bayelsaowei(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
See them..all aligning with their fellow stone and coconut heads
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
I see that all the devote BUHARISTS since 2015 have all disappeared in shame to be replaced by keyboard urchins and almijiris with absolutely no sense of logic or reasoning on Nairaland grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by HomoSapiien: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2021

"They have been allowed to be tweeting...the insurgents...They have been allowed to be tweeting".

What a foolish leader. You can tell the kind of illiterate fools leading us in this country, more reason why the country looks shambolic as it is.

Buhari's government has been blaming and blaming everything for his utter failure, and it's quite unfortunate that his brothers, rather than call him out for the failure that he is, has joined in his tomfoolery. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Freebills12: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Avenue for this section of the country with religion of peace to say trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by biafranrealson: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
the anchor should have asked him what is twitting ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by bayelsaowei(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

for the first time in so many years, I watched NTA last night and was disappointed at their level of journalism.

A worthless T.V station at that, being used by APC to dish out lies to the masses
steady lies..the last time I watched NTA was when I was a toddler. NTA is so boring and reek of lies..
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Guestlander: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Twitter is also responsible for the drying up of lake Chad. Yes, Twitter did it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Old northern men talking trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by bayelsaowei(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
In effect this old fool is telling us that other advanced and successful countries employing the platform of twitter are also failures or creating fertile grounds for terrorism...fools
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Adeolaeniola(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Omo...I can't believe what I just read
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Cnach: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Massiveglory:
The authority you have over the phone lines used in communication has yielded no result in apprehending the terrorists.
The banking systems which you preside over has not helped Matters.
It is twitter that is now your excuse.
What a Misplaced leadership all over the nation.
Thank God some youths are still reasonable
Upon every hardship in Nigeria I'm always happy when I meet youths who acquired good education and not social certificate hence being rational.
U are doing well my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by nextstep(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
I just had to pick my jaw off the ground... this kind of statements...
I have to imagine that these guys know better, but have to say things to support their oga at the top, even if they don't believe it. He cannot be that stupid.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by ifynicky: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
and this one will one day want to become president?

You guys see one of the reasons we want out?

Bunch of illiterates.....

So because insurgents use twitter, means the whole nation will not use it.... Why not ban vehicles, phones, cloth, food.. everything as insurgents use them too...
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Cnach: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

for the first time in so many years, I watched NTA last night and was disappointed at their level of journalism.

A worthless T.V station at that, being used by APC to dish out lies to the masses
Guy that was sucide attempt. U don't watch NTA when u still have future of Nigeria in mind if not na heart attack go kill u last last.
Don't ever try such again, u don't even know the level of offence u commited to ur mentality
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by storm001(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lolz.
So since they have stopped tweeting, your constituents is happy.

Why dont you ban MTN, GLO and the rest, cos am sure they use those medium for calling.

This is what you get when you have bunch of illiterate as leaders.

No logic in there thinking...

Government of anywhere belle face .
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Jagunlabiodua: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bokoharam has damaged the image of Yoruba and Igbos abroad, people who know nothing about Bokoharam, the Fulani who are the Bokoharam don’t travel, Yoruba nation immediately
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Burgerlomo: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin

Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by chriscrosss(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
They have been allowing to tweet..so CNN,BBC and others that carried the news are also escalating it..this country mehn, it is gone.. Just look at a whole senator , no reasonable reason ..cos they are tweeting is now promoting insurgency ..lol..even my last child cant say this rubbish
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Wakanakarue: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Them go soon blame twitter for buhari non performance, apc corruption and more... See people we dey share nationality with, a senator for that matter. Yimmu
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by defendedvictim(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Apparently, the insurgents make calls too.. And they talk, possibly drive around. Let's ban everything the insurgents use.

We don tire
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Sleyk: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Banning of Twitter in Nigeria is evident that Nigeria media is under govt hostility. There is indirect blanket of Media on the atrocities of Fulani herdsmen. Outside world is not aware that over 80 and 40 people were killed in Kebbi and Oyo State respectively by Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by wink2015(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
So It is TWITTER that caused the hike in the price of a basket of garri in the market?

All the whole problems in Nigeria and the failure of leadership is now heaped on the shoulder of TWITTER !
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Femeto: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
kirajustice:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-twitter-banned-because-of-boko-haram-apc-reps-member-yunusa-ahmed/
grin grin grin See the Dullard they voted for. Boko boys wey dey destroy telco mast na them dey tweet.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by handiriwamadi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
kirajustice:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-twitter-banned-because-of-boko-haram-apc-reps-member-yunusa-ahmed/
the man don't even know why he was elected to represent his people. talk less of knowing why twitter was ban. Is a pity we still have this caliber of people in the house. Bench warmer in the house. Please go home for your son or daughter to take over.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by emapeteum(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
The aboki simply made a fool of himself. His responses were off point.The way a common northerner thinks is scary
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by King44(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
gringrin cheesy twitter caused bokoharam insurgency later it caused bandit activities grin grin grin what will you not hear from all these stack illitrates who bought certificates and maneuver their way into gvt positions
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
So shekau has a Twitter account.
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Wizshoppers(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Read These Security Tips To Shopping Online

https://wizshoppers.com/2021/06/09/13943/
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by Kaymaxine(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
He would soon come back and deny that the video was doctored���
Make my word
Re: Twitter Escalated Boko Haram Insurgency - APC Reps Member, Yunusa Ahmad by manmade(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Abeg Don't accept their apology ,just continue to be losing money on daily basis , Nigerian are ok with the VPN . Let's see who go tired First.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku's Intels - NPA / Buhari Meets Ayade, Formally Welcomes Him To APC / South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.