Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? (2028 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by syrecookie: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good day N'landers,
Please I want to know why nairaland men/boys like to nag and complain about women/girls. I'm not trying to criticize or discriminate anyone's views, but this is something I've observed in the short time I've spent here.
I am still a young lad(in my late teenage), and the posts I see here on nairaland has really polluted my mind about relationships with females(i have never really been in a relationship). Nairaland guys make females look toxic and I'm willing to know why's this so.

Please I need answers and I don't mind if you share your experiences on relationships you've had with "Nigerian girls"(lol) and why you think they are "toxic".

2 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by syrecookie: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Answers needed pls!

1 Like

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by chatinent: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ask specifics. What do you want to know?
Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
if you need answer now that you are in ur teenage years and also broke go and look for relationship wth nigerian girl you will rush back to nl romance section and marry the redpill thread. experience is the best teacher they said

11 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by larrixauto2017(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
syrecookie:
Good day N'landers,
Please I want to know why nairaland men/boys like to nag and complain about women/girls. I'm not trying to criticize or discriminate anyone's views, but this is something I've observed in the short time I've spent here.
I am still a young lad(in my late teenage), and the posts I see here on nairaland has really polluted my mind about relationships with females(i have never really been in a relationship). Nairaland guys make females look toxic and I'm willing to know why's this so.

Please I need answers and I don't mind if you share your experiences on relationships you've had with "Nigerian girls"(lol) and why you think they are "toxic".
Tu es sérieusement fou
Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by Amotolongbo(f): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
syrecookie:
Good day N'landers,

for your own good, never take things you read here seriously.

If you apply many opinions you read here to your real life decision making, you may be misled

9 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by Wawelexy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
You want to start having HBP at your tender age abi? Comm'n go and carry ur physics textbook.

2 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by syrecookie: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
chatinent:
Ask specifics. What do you want to know?
I want to know why nairaland men talk so low of women, as this is whqt I have noticed

1 Like

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by bigpicture001: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Its not naiaraland men's view..its mens general view..just some are on nairaland to express their feelings

4 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by chatinent: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
syrecookie:
I want to know why nairaland men talk so low of women, as this is whqt I have noticed

Not all men. I personally respect women.

4 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by doggedfighter(f): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
Not all, those aren't Nairaland men but boys who are young, broke and dumb as well.

It can be very frustrating when one is in such situation.

Hence their anger and bitterness.

Who else can they take their frustrations out on but on innocent ladies.

Those ones usually run to this place with childish bedroom stories of their 'conquests' .

Young lad, may mother nature never make you be like those ones.

4 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by FreeSpirited: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
In the next 6 to 7 years you will realise this question u ask is an ignorant one.

4 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by syrecookie: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
Not all, those aren't Nairaland men but boys who are young, broke and dumb as well.

It can be very frustrating when one in such situation.

Hence their anger and bitterness.

Who else can they take their frustrations out on but on innocent ladies.

Those ones usually run to this place with childish bedroom stories of their 'conquests' .

Young lad, may mother nature never make you be like those ones.

lol amen

3 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by syrecookie: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
chatinent:

yeah
But most nairaland men do
Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by Silentgroper(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Op? Nag? .. Are u okay? Do we look like puccies to u.. Complain sounds better.
Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by syrecookie: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
Op? Nag? .. Are u okay? Do we look like puccies to u.. Complain sounds better.
yeah, some men act like "puccies"...so the word "nag" is justifiable

4 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by RENOWNED2(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2021
chatinent:

Do women respect you?

2 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by chatinent: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2021
RENOWNED2:
Do women respect you?

Yes, because I respect myself.

3 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by RENOWNED2(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2021
chatinent:

Yes, because I respect myself.
Funny you respect them when they dont respect themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by Goldbw122(m): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2021
When you have money then lady will be the one respecting you..

1 Like

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Imagine actually wanting a disgusting gf. At ALL times she walks around with poop inside her. At ALL times shit is festering and rotting away in her gut. At ALL times the inside of her is filled with literal reeking shit, and her ass has a scent of pure shit.
You are literally having to care for a walking poop bag, and don't get me started on morning breath and vaginal secretions.
But just imagine all the poops inside of women. Imagine that they fart at least 14 times a day, having disgusting shit air exiting their reeking girl holes. Between the butt cheeks is always the lignering scent of vile putrid shit. And you have to take this poop bag back to your place and serve her food like a poop cuck. You are cucked by a walking poop, a bag of feces, that smells like shit from her asshole. Cuck of the highest order.
And she comes over to your place, spends the night, and then has the audacity to have a disgusting, vile shit in your bathroom, stinking your whole place up with her disgusting poop smell. And you're supposed to care for this impudent poop bag, and invite it back. Men are so weak. Lying next to a bag of poop every night, who farts in her sleep and wakes up with disgusting breath in your face. Boggles the mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by bepositive11: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
syrecookie:
Good day N'landers,

Toxic people attract other toxic people. Toxic men attract toxic women and vice versa. Non toxic men attract non toxic women and vice versa. Focus on being a non toxic man so that you can attract non toxic women.

4 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by VlamesIffect(f): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2021

Late teens chai.

Means dey gave birth to you at least from 2002.

Well,

Leave whatever you see here, set your priorities right.

If you don't in 7+ years time, you'll look back & realize why people are here shouting redpill up & down.

2 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by Ilikefart(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Babe i need a disgusting girlfriend that farts all the time[quote author=SenecaTheYonger post=102573233][/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by jericco1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Well young man every one is entitled to his or her opinions. But just know that people don't really know what to think until they hear it from other people's mouth.

So lad don't take everything you read here seriously.. just drop your opinion and leave.
Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by siofra(f): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
SenecaTheYounger is something wrong with you?

Are you okay
Do you need help? I can recommend my therapist to you.

2 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
OP
Though I Agree that we Guys on Nairaland bash Females here most of the time..

But It is Not Deep, ok?
It's just some Temporary venting of Frustrations!!
Guys Don't hold Hard feelings! smiley

Most of us intend to Marry a nice Lady!

Even Mosdii sef will Definitely get Hitched with one Fine Girl laslas! cheesy
Who knows if Baba is Happily Married with Lovely kids and he is Deceiving us Here! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by mosdii(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by Nonexisting1: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
mosdii:
Louder

1 Like

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by mosdii(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
Though I Agree that we Guys on Nairaland bash Females here most of the time..

But It is Not Deep, ok?
It's just some Temporary venting of Frustrations!!
Guys Don't hold Hard feelings! smiley

Most of us intend to Marry a nice Lady!

Even Mosdii sef will Definitely get Hitched with one Fine Girl laslas! cheesy
Who knows if Baba is Happily Married with Lovely kids and he is Deceiving us Here! cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Inspired Nairaland Men Views About Women? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Abba114:
if you need answer now that you are in ur teenage years and also broke go and look for relationship wth nigerian girl you will rush back to nl romance section and marry the redpill thread. experience is the best teacher they said

Why must someone broke at the first instance...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? / What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.