Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters (18565 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Jamesbally: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
SlayerForever:
You will just die sara see you. Rubbish. Better run away or at least go home to your loved ones. I repeat, you will just die troway.

Na you go kill am?

1 Like

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Sonoyom(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Are they coming to fight crime or they are coming to collect salary and bribe?
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Ryan03(f): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sonoyom:
Are they coming to fight crime or they are coming to collect salary and bribe?
stop being stupid. People pursue jobs to make money, as much as you love your job, you can't work without being paid.

Do you know what it means to be in a closed environment? see your family only twice in a year? not allowed to eat what you want and as when you want? can't sleep for the number of hours you want? Your little sleeping time can be distrupted at any time? You endure all these knowing it will last only five years and after enduring these five stressful years, you are being delayed indefinitely without end in sight and you Carry your cheap phone with borrowed data to type this rubbish.

YOUR HEAD IS NOT CORRECT

1 Like

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Sonoyom(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ryan03:
stop being stupid. People pursue jobs to make money, as much as you love your job, you can't work without being paid.

Do you know what it means to be in a closed environment? see your family only twice in a year? not allowed to eat what you want and as when you want? can't sleep for the number of hours you want? Your little sleeping time can be distrupted at any time? You endure all these knowing it will last only five years and after enduring these five stressful years, you are being delayed indefinitely without end in sight and you Carry your cheap phone with borrowed data to type this rubbish.

YOUR HEAD IS NOT CORRECT
If you are one of them i will ask you the question directly are you coming to fight crime or you are coming to take salary and bribe?

As for your insult, it wouldn't have been necessary if you had a brain.
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by kvin33: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
The NPF department of revenue and finance is under rehabilitation. Once their fundraising offices AKA checkpoints in the East are fully refurbished they will be given their assignments. They should have a little patience.
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Juventus4life: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Rugaria:
I wouldn't be surprised if ethnic politics is the elephant in the room here!
2015? That was Jonathan's period? Could be that Buhari and the new guys in the helm at the police headquarters will like to water down the ethnic makeup of that group to make sure the north dominates! Sounds scary?
Follow up on this very story and you will notice this to be the main reason...

Bros read and comprehend before commenting.
They said the cadets came in December 2015.
Was Jonathan still in charge during that period?

1 Like

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Rugaria: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Juventus4life:

Bros read and comprehend before commenting.
They said the cadets came in December 2015.
Was Jonathan still in charge during that period?
Groundworks and preparations were done before Buhari appointed his men. Remember Buhari took months before sacking the police and army Chiefs...
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Marpol2021(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stop saying what you don’t know.who no go no go know
Ryan03:

YOUR HEAD IS NOT CORRECT
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Bayonet40: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Police and confusion.
God Bless the Nigerian Defence Acedemy (NDA)

3 Likes

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Lanretoye(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
E never pass 6months,go and ask your counterparts in universities and polytechnics in Nigeria then u know you are still in year 3

1 Like

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Ryan03(f): 12:29am On Jun 10, 2021
Sonoyom:

If you are one of them i will ask you the question directly are you coming to fight crime or you are coming to take salary and bribe?

As for your insult, it wouldn't have been necessary if you had a brain.
no, I should come and work for free cause your father is the one feeding me. You need a locally constructed brain cause the one you currently have is filled with sawdust
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Ryan03(f): 12:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Marpol2021:
Stop saying what you don’t know.who no go no go know
I know very well what I am saying, your statement should be directed to you
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Rotji(m): 2:23am On Jun 10, 2021
I see a grand plan by Buhari to frustrate these Cadets into going AWOL so they can declare them expelled since they GEJ's recruits. Apparently the number of fulani candidates among them does not meet up to PMB's fulanization agenda and the only way to handle this is to refuse passing them out intentionally so they will get frustrated and abandon the academy on their own so Buhari will get a good reason to get rid of them.

There's no reason whatsoever why these officers can not be passed out upon successful completion of their 5 years course, I don't think this has ever happened anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by fashrola(m): 2:25am On Jun 10, 2021
zabuur:
Sahara reporters again. They sure know how to bring up news that'll really cause wahala. I doubt if there's any good news SR has ever published

Your point?
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Dottore: 2:34am On Jun 10, 2021
zabuur:
Sahara reporters again. They sure know how to bring up news that'll really cause wahala. I doubt if there's any good news SR has ever published
The primary thing is to confirm if the story is true or false before you condemn.

1 Like

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by HRMK: 3:11am On Jun 10, 2021
why wait till after 6mths and 3dfft postponements?this is simply belated!

1 Like

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by RealAlubarika(m): 4:13am On Jun 10, 2021
Rugaria:
2015? That was Jonathan's period? Could be that Buhari and the new guys in the helm at the police headquarters will like to water down the ethnic makeup of that group to make sure the north dominates! Sounds scary?

Please read before commenting, the report said December 2015, was Jonathan the president in December of that year

We rise by lifting others
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Buhari placed an embargo on recruitment... until that is lifted, nothing can happen.
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Kzinne: 4:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Ryan03:

YOUR HEAD IS NOT CORRECT
rubbish if they had passion they will be patient
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by DedeNkem: 5:04am On Jun 10, 2021
I guess Southerners dominated this crop of
cadets, that's why tribalistic nepotistic dead-man-walking Buhari, is delaying their commission!
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by DedeNkem: 5:37am On Jun 10, 2021
zabuur:

If you're the type that appreciates equity and justice, you would be greatful for the wonderful job Sahara Reporters is doing for this country! It has not reported any thing that was later found to be false!

Sahara Reporters has reliable anonymous sources in all levels of government including in private sector. It's the only Nigerian media (of course, based in U.S.) that exposes all the atrocities committed in this country without fear of intimidation.

Local media houses lack this advantage because government will force them to reveal their sources or risk being shut down.

So be grateful that Sahara Reporters exists.

1 Like

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Jimmy231: 5:41am On Jun 10, 2021
SlayerForever:
You will just die sara see you. Rubbish. Better run away or at least go home to your loved ones. I repeat, you will just die troway.
waiting na
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Nicoddemus(m): 5:54am On Jun 10, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

They all failed Egunje 101

You're in the spirit.
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by GorillaApp(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Rugaria:
Spot on. Thought I was the only one who felt this way
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Lazenby007(m): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Rugaria:
December 2015 wasn't Jonathan but Buhari
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Marpol2021(m): 6:49am On Jun 10, 2021
Young man,don’t quote me next time.what do you think?its not good to reveal secrets to civilian.
Ryan03:
I know very well what I am saying, your statement should be directed to you
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Pymetrics: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Rugaria:
Going by your analogy, are you saying that Jonathan stacked that particular batch with candidates from Southerners without following federal character policy? If that is the case, the ethnic reason you accused Buhari of is also applicable to Jonathan. You people would just find a way to include ethnic reasoning in every discussion which is creating further division. This is very bad.
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2021
They ought to be deployed to the roads to mount illegal check points, but the security situation up north has made it impossible.
Time to switch career, why waste your life on the force?
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2021
Nicoddemus:

You're in the spirit.

The Nigerian Police is the most corruption free in the galaxy, both of you should kneel down and raise your hands in the air till further notice.
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Rugaria: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Pymetrics:

Going by your analogy, are you saying that Jonathan stacked that particular batch with candidates from Southerners without following federal character policy? If that is the case, the ethnic reason you accused Buhari of is also applicable to Jonathan. You people would just find a way to include ethnic reasoning in every discussion which is creating further division. This is very bad.

I'm not finding a way to include ethnic reasoning in everything, I'm stating things the way they're! Buhari truncated a government sponsored scholarship scheme conducted based on merit because his preferred candidates came short! The news was posted here in the past! Everything has been concluded before he came to office, then he stopped everything. Some of those highly educated beneficiaries are now living, working and helping other countries while we're still at Ruga stage here! Your president is devisive! He's parochial! He's clannish!!! Face him and leave "ordinary me"!
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Nicoddemus(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2021
quentin06:

The Nigerian Police is the most corruption free in the galaxy, both of you should kneel down and raise your hands in the air till further notice.

Nigerian police force will only be corrupt free if they'd start wearing white uniform without pockets
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Bighenzzy(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2021
chiedu7:
I am willing to bet those are Southerners
No dey talk waiting you no know, my friends wey come from north and West dey among the 3RC. The worst part is "no allowance"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Will Surely Not Disappoint – Obasanjo / Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate / Rivers Governor Fubara Denies Sacking Rivers CJ, CoS, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.