Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! (772 Views)

Is Nas Still Rap's Best Lyricist? / Nas Vs Jayz / Is Nas Truly a Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by boysteve1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2007
I Was Just Wondering,people don't talk about the God Son in here, The real Nasty Nas, Can you raise you hand up if you are Nasir Fan, ?
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by ladebi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2007
Bro people dont talk about nas cos they dont talk hiphop in nairaland.
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by babasegun(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2007
the best rapper alive should be celebrated everywhere. nastradamus baby
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by iice(f): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2007
Cool
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by ladebi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2007
Please K R S ONE is alive Rakim is alive.
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by gbadex1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2007
hehehe. . .thank you for that reply ladebi.

Yep, one's in here. A nasty fan, i am. Anybody else?
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by kgoddie(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2007
BOY,that's 1 rapper who is actually Poetic Deep.Will always feel dat broda till I D-I-E.
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by bgees(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2007
'nasty nas,the rapper's rapper poetic street corner observer'
-time magazine hiphop edition,2006.

Nas may have few fans.but real hiphop heads and believe me 85% of all other rappers make up this few.
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by doyin13(m): 3:20am On Jul 18, 2007
My fave track of his is ''Halftime''

Greatest Rap Album Ever- Illmatic

I dare anyone to challenge
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by ladebi(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2007
But Rakim is an idol to Nas. So who is Rakim to you guys?
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by bgees(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2007
rakim is great but we dont get to hear from him again.
rakim and many others like kool g rap,marley marl and krs one paved way and influenced many others. but were are they now
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by iice(f): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2007
isn't KRS supposed to be coming out with an album soon?
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by bgees(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2007
yes , its been released already---Hip Hop Lives. done with marley marl. but these albums dont get attention.
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by iice(f): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2007
Any good . . .think il go download it grin
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by ladebi(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2007
bgees:

yes , its been released already---Hip Hop Lives. done with marley marl. but these albums don't get attention.
these albums dont get your attention.You dont like K R S one thats the truth.
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by kgoddie(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2007
@ ladebi

I think bgees is tellin a known fact here bro.Real hip hop heads around the world will always feel peeps like krs one,rakim,common, e.t.c. anytime anyday plus buy their albums whenever.But,we are not enuff to give them the attention that wacks like FIFTY(my own opinion) get dis days.That's why peeps like them don't really get to sell as much as what they are suppose to;of course,if we choose to go by their personality,quality of wat they spit,creativity and originality .I hope u understand wetin bgees dey yan now Cheers bro grin.Much respect to all them real HIP HOP heads in the house.
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by ladebi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2007
I gotcha bro.
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by bgees(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2007
ladebi:

these albums don't get your attention.You don't like K R S one thats the truth.

i like krs one,but have got that album wasnt it had getting it.
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by ladebi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2007
bgees:

i like krs one,but have got that album wasnt it had getting it.
Depends on your location.
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by thegame(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2007
KRS-One is hot o. You listened to his rap verse on Kanye's Classic. That's the best i ever had from him especially the bling ling. wink
Re: For People That Love Nas Only Even If Its Just A Person! by ph4life(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2007
Common Sense people; The guy really speaks lots of sense.!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Play Soul On A Piano Or Guitar / Where Can I Get Free Ipod? / The Richest Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.