Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons (37438 Views)

Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by blackpanda: 4:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Danisaint112:

Find refugee camp in Kaduna because we don't have home abi Even during the Biafran war we weren't refuggees to any country.

Igbos are too wide to be assembled as refuggees.

This shows you have no idea of how the Igbo man reason. See we different ooo. we are different people! just plaster that on your forehead.

Being called "Nigerian" is just because we were joined in an ungodly marriage with you people. We know who we are.

Whether you, Nairaland, Fulanis or Yorubas accept it or not.

During the war nobody will give u refugee na. U were surrounded and slaughtered like fowl grin. Biafra is a scam. The earlier u wake up the better for u. If the east catch fire, nobody cares. Una go just suffer till una brains reset. grin
Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by doneback04: 5:13am On Jun 10, 2021
U will keep having problem with the federal government until you learn how to mind ur business and ministry.
Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by Danisaint112(m): 5:26am On Jun 10, 2021
blackpanda:

During the war nobody will give u refugee na. U were surrounded and slaughtered like fowl grin. Biafra is a scam. The earlier u wake up the better for u. If the east catch fire, nobody cares. Una go just suffer till una brains reset. grin

The Nigeria army and your Fulani brothers was equally slaughtered too.

My prayer for you, may God keep you alive to see it so that shame would be yours.

One thing I know about my people is that we never start what we can't finish. Even it if stops at some point, we will finsih it oneday.

Biafra has never been a scam. Go and learn or should I say educate yourself. You don't know the meaning of scam.
Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by blackpanda: 5:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Danisaint112:

My prayer for you, may God keep you alive to see it so that shame would be yours.

One thing I know about my people is that we never start what we can't finish. Even it if stops at some point, we will finsih it oneday.

Biafra has never been a scam. Go and learn or should I say educate yourself. You don't know the meaning of scam.

Hahaha
Till u wake up my dear. U guys have been scammed. Lol

Btw I'm not fulani. Inugo
Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by bubu2019: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Thunder fire Buhari and his useless DSS.

How many times have they invited Sheik Gunmi who is romancing with bandits.

If Buhari or anybody will not entertain criticism let them.not contest for a public office.

Let them touch.Mbaka and see the consequences.

EGBE ONU
Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by Splashme: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2021
Useless government

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by gaftsoil(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2021
The man posing as president and his gang will die miserably in a plane crash one after the other

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by goodconsience77: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Fr. Mbaka should go and ask for forgiveness from God for hobnobbing with wicked leaders for a pot of porage. A lot of Christian leaders have sold their souls to the devil because of vain things.
Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2021
CanadaCars:

He talks without mincing? No wonder he said his "God" to him that Buhari is the Nigeria's messiah!!!!!! He is among those who are responsible for the present mess in that country. Interesting how people cannot discern false teachers who claim to be men of God.
First, I'm not a religious zombi
Then, he said this lifeless one was the messaiah fine, later when things turned from bad to worst. He still came on air to say the lifeless one's leadership is nothing to write home about. Does that not tell u that he doesn't mince words in talking to u whenever u Bleep up.
I believe JAH can call somebody and later the person can mess himself up, a

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by Austineva2: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2021
Danisaint112:

Bro, don't give that fool ur precious time cos we already know that they have cow brain!
Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by udocity2: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2021
Dss are very stupid
Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by adetem(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
If u listen to eedris latest remix, u will understand Nigeria better. Is till jagajaga
Re: Mbaka Waits In Vain As DSS Fails To Show Up With Summons by Danisaint112(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2021
Austineva2:
Bro, don't give that fool ur precious time cos we already know that they have cow brain!

Sure. I was even thinking of ending it with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.