Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi (10046 Views)

Senator Utazi Declines Senate Return, Supports Ugwuanyi's Senatorial Bid / FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by Iykoto86(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by 77star: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2021
post=102564465:
All sponsors and perpetrators of evil this evil herdsmen and othe violent crimes in this country.

All sponsors of kidnappers will all die painfully.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

We heard this before and it came to pass back then.
God save Nigerians
The emboldened will also be ur portion by the special grace of God for still supporting the evil man you call your darling daddy,

So shall it be for you, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by Perriton(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2021
Kandeed:

Lived longer for what really? sit n do nothing but watch Nigeria get destroyed?? and if you really think Endsars achieved nothing then Man I certify ur really blind and don't even know nothing, well for ur information SARS ended and there's now No or scarce report of police intimidating, killing and arresting Youths just anyhow for looking good if ur too dumb to notice.

Ur likes Just annoy me cuz Nothing is working in this bleeping country, Nothing. people keeps dying every bleeping day in hundreds and nothing is being done, no jobs, the people wanna manage but food prices triples each passing day, farmers can't even go to farm without getting hacked, people who can't boast of 100k are being forced by herdsmen to cough at 10m by any means possible where would they see it from? There's crime on the increase cuz people don't know what else to do and a Coward like you is telling Nigerians to sit at home so we'll live? Live for what in this country if I should ask you? dumbo if ur a coward and feel help would come from the sky to change Nigeria to ur dreams then stay tf off with that filthy mentality and stop telling us the level of ur Cowardice. The fact that you can't beat ur chest and say I'll travel thr Ogun state or any part of Nigeria and return safe is rather funny and maybe stupid. yet you wanna sit at home see ur future destroyed without doing nothing. and then they threaten to shoot you if you come out to protest whilst they're killing you slowly yet ur here telling me rubbish. well the only thing I've got for ur likes is Pity. If I get shot and killed June 12 I'll die doing the right thing rather falling cheaply thr the bullets of Fulanis or thr Hunger or Depression
Nigerians started a "protest" their demands was not fully met but they stopped it. Am in support of protest because of what is going on in the country what i ment by "ACHIEVED NOTHING" is that They will stop Half way when the purpose of the protest has not been fufilled. why not Protest untill all your demands are met. This coming protest they will also stop half way so tell me what is the point?
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by 77star: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2021
CR777:

I swear I've never seen a daft entity like you before. It's funny how Seun and other mods here allow you keep displaying your ignorance and zombism just cos of the useless 30k u do get paid, just 30k to defend stupidity, cluelessness and uselessness while inheriting curses from Nigerians? why are you this cheap?

You even have another account called nlpolicewomen used for calling on mods whenever a sensible person talks some senses into that your annoyingly daft brain and I keep wondering why these mods keeps running to the aid of someone like you who has shown severally that he didn't complete his breast milk during infancy.

I don't know if you worship God or Allah, but whatever you worship should run ur life the way ur useless darling president is running this country, amen.

We are talking about food crises which is likely to happen next year as a result of the evil-personified fulani activities against farmers and you are here talking about what Ngozi Okonji said 7 years ago, keep blaming pdp for ur woes even after taking power from them 6 years ago.
Almighty God will handle his life (MANNABBQGRILS) the way Buhari is handling Nigerians, amen.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by tuoyoojo(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2021
smallsmall:

I agree with you in mostof what you wrote but you MISSED the real reason WHY APC is not going to win an election, come 2023.
APC is the ruling Party an ordinarily, they dont lose election in two cycles, it should take about four to five Cycles before the people get really fed up of such ruling party.

Let me explain:
Buhari is a Fulani and he was supposed to rule for One Term, according to the agreement his junior party (CPC) signed with the major party (ACN), in 2014 and the ACN wing is supposed to present a South West (Yoruba) candidate but Buhari reneged on that agreement and went for a second term.
Now, in 2023, No Jupiter can make APC present a Fulani candidate again, the party will simply implode.
So, Buhari devised a means to ensure that the Presidency remains in the North, with a Fulani.
He continues to push out Anti-People policies, create enmity for the party, through very bad and harsh policies.
The idea is that he must make the APC UN-ELECTABLE, come 2023 and even if the party fields a Yoruba candidate, the party will be so hated by Nigerians and that person will be unelectable.

The flip side of that arraignment is to ensure that Abubakar Atiku, another Fulani, gets the Ticket of the PDP and the would all switch their support behind Atiku, at the last minute.

That way, though the Party in power will change from APC to PDP, the President and Power will still reside with the Fulani, using Atiku Abubakar.
And if anyone thinks Atiku is very different from Buhari, that person will be fooled a second time, just as Buhari fooled the SW in 2015.
Atiku will finish the job Buhari has done to about 75% .... the Fulanisation Agenda.

And YES, Plan B is to create pockets of Insecurity here and there, especially in the East and South West and use that as an excuse to say "Election cannot hold under this atmosphere" and thereby extend his tenure (3rd term loading) or incite a Military takeover and we all know that the Top and middle hierarchy of the Military is Fulani, through and through.

This is very insightful. I just hope PDP would not give it to Atiku because truth, the Fulanis has made so many enemies that it would be impossible for anyone to give them a soft landing if they are not in power
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by ayenale1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
Be like say this man jus dey wake up, food crisis wet don start since 2016...
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by Kandeed: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Perriton:

Nigerians started a "protest" their demands was not fully met but they stopped it. Am in support of protest because of what is going on in the country what i ment by "ACHIEVED NOTHING" is that They will stop Half way when the purpose of the protest has not been fufilled. why not Protest untill all your demands are met. This coming protest they will also stop half way so tell me what is the point?

Why the protest ended prematurely was the shock people got after the Lekki massacre like it wasn't expected that Lekki would be the spot of massacre. if they had come to Ikorodu u think the protest would have ended?? and with the aftermath of the protest u saw what happened to Police isn't it?? dint that send shock to their spines to behave themselves to? after the EndSars protest it's almost 8month, I'll like you to prove to me if what I'm saying is true. 8months and counting now no News of police shot and kill any youth hit the FP. if I'm wrong dig it out. Either you wanna believe it or not Endsars achieved something and those that died din die in Vain. I've counted almost 20states now that have shown interest n given locations of protest. with or without you, the protest must go on and I'll be proud to identity with the oppressed citizens. everyone in this country is dead while he's living so I wonder what typa fear you want to preach for me that'd work.

If you're living the Nigeria of ur dreams, wealth n secure stay at home
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102564465:
All sponsors and perpetrators of evil this evil herdsmen and othe violent crimes in this country.

All sponsors of kidnappers will all die painfully.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

We heard this before and it came to pass back then.
God save Nigerians

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by Jeffy1206(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
syrecookie:
We facing it already
next year will be worst cry
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by obama30: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
joyairemiya:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/herdsmen-attacks-nigeria-will-face-serious-food-crisis-next-year-utazi/

Nairaland permission to use word idiot

South east governor's are idiots and should not complain any more
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by BlckBoy4U(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
SO TRUE

Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford to buy food, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet, but as at now over 20states has given locations. Nigerians in UK, US, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada has also given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#Come out #June 12th and tell Buhari #We are tired
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile
#Come out #June 12th and protest, You and I deserve better #We are not Animals

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by BlckBoy4U(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford to buy food, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet, but as at now over 20states has given locations. Nigerians in UK, US, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada has also given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#Come out #June 12th and tell Buhari #We are tired
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile
#Come out #June 12th and protest, You and I deserve better #We are not Animals
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis Next Year – Senator Utazi by BlckBoy4U(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
xx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dankwambo Appoints 123 New Aides (pics) / President Buhari Running Despotic Democracy - PDP / 2023: Challenges Of The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.