Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant (58472 Views)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Mutemenot(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
I hope you don do medicals, to be sure say una match

1 Like

Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Judolisco(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
ford101:
my brother check well there is something about Tiv girls here in Abuja that I don't really understand.God am not that type of person who talk bad about a group of people.but Tiv and idoma girls are not so good to keep in the house.
I served with a tiv guy and an idoma lady... One of d nicest people I've met in my entire life especially d guy

5 Likes

Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by OnionBandit(f): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ndukings92:
what should they have done? Shout at him and deny him and they lady in question?
Sincerely, they should have flogged both of them mercilessly before any other thing
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by sanpipita(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
All some parents want is kids Sha, hope you will do the necessary soon and marry her.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by vikstandon(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Growing up...I had a mental reserve clause.

My reserve clause was... I wouldn't want to father a child outside wedlock; but if it so happens, I would wed it into luck!!!

Op, you did the right thing... Your parents did the right thing!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by KanuSE: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Enugu people are now teaching the rest of SE about tolerance.

E be thingz grin
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by ledaman: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
End time parents!
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by atobs4real(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=22o62021 post=102558664][/quote]
Good for you bro. Go into the world and multiply.
Amen Amen Amen for you and your family.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by TheGift: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations!. Please try and make everything go normal just like your Dad said. All the very best. [quote author=22o62021 post=102558664][/quote]
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Lumanzekingsley(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
I hear say tiv girls dey bang die, congrats

1 Like

Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Raychee(f): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Let ye without sin cast the first stone
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Giftexx: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
...your dads response is epic.

No matter how little, start planning your introduction then traditional marriage...and the church wedding.

May God continue to help all men who stood up to take responsibility and not put a lady’s life at risk, cos they r Lilly-livered.

Shalom
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by aryzgreat: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
WTF is " my Igbo mother's reaction..." Dude get Hausa or Yoruba mother also?

Which mod edited this ? angry

2 Likes

Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by imagrg(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
It's national integration.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Ashirioluwa: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Vanzcharles:
Congratulations to you man. I hope you get married soon and have more kids.

One kid is ok man. I don’t think having many kids at this Buhari’s time is a good thing. Everything is super expensive now and the children of nowadays are greedy. They want everything from phone, tablet, PlayStation etc

Anyway do it if you have the resources

2 Likes

Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by PROPEACE: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
kestolove95:
See bad parents, encouraging immoral acts
I tell you! Where is Righteousness89 when you need him most?

1 Like

Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by SenecaTheYonger: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Damn, that's cool. It's pretty rare to hear an Igbo marrying from another tribe.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Bia OP..
Your GF get sister ??
I dey find girl wey I go give Belle too sef..
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by CSTRR: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
PhavesGideon:
If I know say I get pikin out of wedlock today.. I would be the happiest guy .. if na boy, e don be be dat... Gi me ma son, I no need marriage again, after all watin woman get to offer..
I would absolutely love having a female child more than a male child.

Girls love their dads. Especially if the dad is cool.

There is a bond you can't have with stubborn boys. Boys are for their mothers.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
kestolove95:

Bad parents for encouraging marriage,abi na abortion for make them good ?
Nyarinya,, you must not comment attimes.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by obiekunie01: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
22o62021:

I no go use those ones there to judge the one here in the south south

She’s good for me

guy be sure say na your picking.

Tiv girls! hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by omonighoblessing(f): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin grin grin
PROPEACE:

I tell you! Where is Righteousness89 when you need him most?
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Kaiser20: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
kestolove95:
Watin make the parents do naa to disown their only son, or to abort the child and abandon the young lady answer?
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Sergioaguero: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=22o62021 post=102558664][/quote] Go and do hiv test to protect ur baby ontime.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hmmmmm, getting a girl pregnant out of wedlock is not something one will rejoice about, you need to do the needful.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by ekensi01: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mad oh.

My parent go kill me.

Where did you live and how did you meet her?

I'm currently working in Benue state.
I was born and grew here. So bro your story shock me.

I once dated one in secondary school my dad beat mumu out of me[quote author=22o62021 post=102558664][/quote]
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by VEXT: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
CSTRR:

I would absolutely love having a female child more than a male child.

Girls love their dads. Especially if the dad is cool.

There is a bond you can't have with stubborn boys. Boys are for their mothers.
Pray all ur children be females..
Amen
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by zicoraads: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
ford101:
its true sha.i like TIV girls ooo but the way all of them mess up in Abuja .let me tell you the truth.just yesterday I called one of my TIv girl friend.a man picked the call and told me he owns the girl, owns her life,that even her phone he bought it for her and she's married to him.i was coming back today,it crossed my mind.and I said to my self I will not even sleep with a TIv girl unprotected let a lone have a child with one.
You're a wicked person.
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by putin2: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
My mother will accept the baby but will react differently
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by yorubarere: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wickedtruths:

Oga, na UGM you be o
She doesn't want to face the wickedtruths. grin

I salute you brotherman
Re: My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant by Bahamas95(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
roybanjo100:
I know of a friend that got a lady pregnant, he called his family together and break the news, the next thing was the father and the mother started crying.....lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring? / Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.