Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) (7549 Views)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) / New flower gate independent power plant built in sagamu industrial city Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by heniford2: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Yewandequeen:
The way i see this freezer ehn it looks like one that will be draining alot of power supply.

Nice though.

A little more coverage on the inside will make it more alluring.
it does not he need to repackage the body by molding it proper

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Ddokie: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2021
rexlims:
How many have u constructed.
Haters everywhere

At least 3. And i am not a pro. Bought all the parts myself and did the design. Got a welder to weld the copper pipes for me. Used them for ice production.

This was about 12 years ago.

Slow down guy. No be everybody be busy body for nairaland.
Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
I appreciate their effort but there is nothing special about this.

Meet any Fridge repairers and he will build this fridge for you.

Those ones use scraps of old freezers to couple new ones but this ones here made it from the scratch.

Have you wondered how they figured out and put together the materials and tools to build the body from scratch?

Give it to them. Biko.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2021
If not Us the Great Ngwaland who else.when we talk brainless mofos should keep kwayet.. only that our ikwrere brothers are lazy that's My regret.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by CHHng: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2021
engrchykae:
he did excellently,but there are still room for improvements.
The wires or cooling mechanism should be covered up.
That deep freezer I must confess is far more efficient than the popular brands

Good one

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Owologbo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
chatinent:
This is good creativity.

At least, I see it contains all the mechanics to get sth frozen, maybe twice as fast. However, make we try dey organize our creativity. Those wires could be hidden. Water and naked wire is second to Nigerian politicians.

But I encourage my Igbo brothers. If this failed man's government had supported them, things could be better.

Umunne m, jisike.
Good creativity ko.
those freezer that got spoil no be people de fixed them.
Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by SavageResponse(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
Can't they make it neater than this?
Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Shokoloko(f): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
why are you lied you can't set up mortuary up without license and with serenity environment. And for the deep freezer I hope the son certified it? This can cause fire outbreak, this is exactly what am saying in the other day most of fire outbreaks reoccurring in lagos was causing by substandard items brought from eastern Nigeria. Lagos state government should look to this matter.
Source please?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
heniford2:
it does not he need to repackage the body by molding it proper
ok
Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by olabukola: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

No.....the typical chimp in you is programmed to always blame and depend on the government

There are young people in this same Nigeria who are solving electricity issues with solar power solutions and have recorded great success.....you don't see their kinsmen wankking off to such things or celebrating shit.
Sorry mate take your frustration somewhere. If we celebrate the solar technicians your will still complain. Nigeria must better irrespective of what you sadists think. To all technicians in Nigeria Una well done.
Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Shevi8: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
,how much is the ice block freezer
Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
olabukola:
Sorry mate take your frustration somewhere. If we celebrate the solar technicians your will still complain. Nigeria must better irrespective of what you sadists think. To all technicians in Nigeria Una well done.

Take your mediocrity somewhere else omo nna
Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by fatymore(f): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

They build from scratch...i have seen it with my own eyes.

There is nothing special about it.

I appreciate their efforts. But things like this ain't new in Lagos. Big cold rooms and where they sell iced blocks use things like this which are built from scratch. Just like the local oven used.
Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Techguy96(m): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
engrchykae:
he did excellently,but there are still room for improvements.
The wires or cooling mechanism should be covered up.
That deep freezer I must confess is far more efficient than the popular brands
Those are not wire, there are tubes in which the gas will flow through.
There are exposed to make the ice block making machine form ice faster. In less than 8hr u can get up to 100 ice blocks.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by ejanla077: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
chatinent:
This is good creativity.

At least, I see it contains all the mechanics to get sth frozen, maybe twice as fast. However, make we try dey organize our creativity. Those wires could be hidden. Water and naked wire is second to Nigerian politicians.

But I encourage my Igbo brothers. If this failed man's government had supported them, things could be better.

Umunne m, jisike.

That is not naked wire. It's the freezing pipe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by samwash(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

When we say we don't want to be part of Nigeria it doesn't mean that we hate the other tribes but we have seen that Nigeria is hindering our progress and our potential with the tribalism that is filled in every sector of the country.

Just imagine that a citizen of Biafra republic built something like this, by now he would have been invited and would be given the required support so that he can manufacture as many freezers with more quality materials and later exported to other African countries.

When we say Igbo amaka it's not just to boast or something like that.... This is one of the reasons.

Ndigbo oji abiala oooooooooooo

Oga!! No Nigeria dey hinger una progress
Igbos's are the enemies of themselves, you pple don't have total unity among yourselves & more over you pple play politics of hate.
Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by psucc(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Shokoloko:

Source please?
You see Buhari's incarnate making a pose and you are asking for a source?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages / Will Banks Be Open On 27th May Children's Day? / BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.