Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? (17487 Views)

What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by flames007(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
Seniorwriter:
$10 for a copywriting job back in 2012.
However it was an exciting opportunity for me then .
Things have changed over the years in my writing journey.
However feel free to Reach out via the facebook Id on my profile if you have are good in writing but yet getting paid via online or you are interested in knowing some special ways to earning by writing books.
Free tips but $30 fee charge for setup of a proficient online presence that will create @least 100 active clients/customers for you in 100 days .
Ts & Cs Apply.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@seniorwriter
i didn't see any facebook profile. I'm good at writing and I'd really love you to be my mentor in writing profitably.
How can I reach you?
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by tipsy01(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jupoc:

Judge. I worked with people whom we came into agreement. And when I was giving grants of 50k,75k, 80k you weren't there.

Keep my life out of your judgements.

When I met crude products and started teaching them from scratch to Mastery you weren't there. It takes 3 months to train a writer. I trained all applicants from start to hero. You weren't there. When I was buying and gifting people laptops, inverter, phones, giving 5k,10k hand outs to deal with expenses. You weren't there. Mr. Judge
Calm d guilty conscience down.

You asked for writers, U needed the best hands for your work.

now claiming recruit & training management with grants.
Your offer is ridiculous.
You are only happy to exploit them because you know how bad the country is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Jupoc: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
tipsy01:

Calm d guilty conscience down.

You asked for writers, U needed the best hands for your work.

now claiming recruit & training management with grants.
Your offer is ridiculous.
You are only happy to exploit them because you know how bad the country is.

Oga. I don't have almost anyone from this forum as I thought I would. The fellows on my team as I write as fellows who brought in their neighbors friends etc.

When you have your own vision of how to raise 50 Million, distribute 60% of the profits to the team around it and 15% to other stake holders, after then judge me. Talk is cheap start your own. When I was paying people over 3 Million on immediate basis over 6 years training over 400 people, you weren't there to give all this sanctimonious tales.

START YOUR own organisation. Detail out on to make 50M in a year and put it to action let's see yours first. After then you qualify to know what it entails to manage an organisation

Good day

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by tipsy01(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jupoc:

Oga. I don't have almost anyone from this forum as I thought I would. The fellows on my team as I write as fellows who brought in their neighbors friends etc.

When you have your own vision of how to raise 50 Million, distribute 60% of the profits to the team around it and 15% to other stake holders, after then judge me

Good day
Good day Dictator.
Someone like you has no gut to blame Buhari even less nor Heap blame on Chinese company Exploitation in Nigeria.
All you have in common is just same excuse.

PEACE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Jupoc: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
tipsy01:

Good day Dictator.
Someone like you has no gut to blame Buhari even less nor Heap blame on Chinese company Exploitation in Nigeria.
All you have in common is just same excuse.

PEACE!!!

As usual. Mere Words. When you can feed yourself well 3 times a day come and talk to me about work ethics.Judge
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Professor007(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
stagger:

I offer 5,000 per 1000 words. Specialty work: N40,000 for 5,000 words. But you must be really good such as the guy I have now who I will recruit into the major team I am building.
How can I join your team sir. I'm good at writing and ready to undertake any test you might have to proof myself.
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by kinzation(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Baba I’m your
Plug
yusufu16:
Please I need website content writer
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by chatinent: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That content writers hub.

He's switched his name's round each time he's banned.

He's funny.

I saw where he posted that you will work in a house somewhere in a forest, he will supply you light and you may not leave his facility at all. You will churn out article after article for 1 YEAR before he will give you 1M naira.

Isn't that a ritualist?

Hope there's nobody that desperate to enter his net.

Swears.

That guy na badt man. Why will anyone be ensnared for that cheap format when you can make that amount in a month if you are serious?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by BRATISLAVA: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
chatinent:

Swears.

That guy na badt man. Why will anyone be ensnared for that cheap format when you can make that amount in a month if you are serious?

It's desperate writers who don't know their worth that fall into the hands of ruthless persons like that guy.

Just see how he's all over the place trying to defend his indefensible actions.

He doesn't even let people use their phones while they work for him, but he won't state it plainly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Dynamicfort(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
stagger:

I offer 5,000 per 1000 words. Specialty work: N40,000 for 5,000 words. But you must be really good such as the guy I have now who I will recruit into the major team I am building.

Interested
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Jupoc: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's desperate writers who don't know their worth that fall into the hands of ruthless persons like that guy.

Just see how he's all over the place trying to defend his indefensible actions.

He doesn't even let people use their phones while they work for him, but he won't state it plainly.

I've told you. When I will make up my mind to deal with you, I won't listen to the pleas of grey haired people.
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by tipsy01(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jupoc:

I've told you. When I will make up my mind to deal with you, I won't listen to the pleas of grey haired people.
See This Tyrant....
Already threatening..
You all can smell his Cruelty even from online...

I pity those Writer that will contact You.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Jupoc: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
tipsy01:

See This Tyrant....
Already threatening..
You all can smell his Cruelty even from online...

I pity those Writer that will contact You.

I won't sit back and be defamed and blackmailed and not act. I reserve the right to protect my integrity and personality. And I have acted in good conscience towards anyone I engage with.

I won't warn you to steer off my path. If you persist. Wetin your eyes go see, na you cause am. I won't say more than this

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by olaleke2(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
stagger:

I am highly interested. How can I contact you?
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by tipsy01(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jupoc:

I won't sit back and be defamed and blackmailed and not act. I reserve the right to protect my integrity and personality. And I have acted in good conscience towards anyone I engage with.

I won't warn you to steer off my path. If you persist. Wetin your eyes go see, na you cause am. I won't say more than this

Threat

Your Last resort.

I was expecting such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Jupoc: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
tipsy01:

Threat

Your Last resort.

I was expecting such.

I've said my own.
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by olaleke2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Acidosis:
I outsourced a job to someone recently. Asked him how much he would like to be paid. Man said N3.5 per word. I was willing to pay even more until I discovered that he used an online tool to paraphrase my work - the tool messed up the whole paper. I was disappointed but I paid anyway.

My point? Don't be too eager to fix prices until you prove your worth. Your client would even offer to pay more. For papers ranging from 2000 - 3000 words, my price is N25-N30k. Note, by papers I don't mean copywriting or content writing.

Find your genre. Define your worth. Fix your price. Everybody is not your client.

Do you mean WHITEPAPERS?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kingsteve:
N1M after 12 months of writing articles. grin
Then, miscellaneous expenses for data and inconveniences: N1K for 6k words. grin

Whoever you are that offered such ridiculous contract on NL, I suggest you take up the offer, and shove it right up your a§ś!
grin

Why is the employer this wicked? How will the person survive for 12 months? What motivation will keep the writer going? Very cruel.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Jupoc: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
payek:

Why is the employer this wicked? How will the person survive for 12 months? What motivation will keep the writer going? Very cruel.

Mr. Abraham. I took your interest as a brother and a friend and we worked together for 2 weeks then you resigned. I never for once took your resignation in bad fate and even promised to be of financial assistance to you. When you brought me to the public space to judge me. Did I ever refuse your resignation during your 2 weeks working together?

I was even going to invite you to my house this week and give you the finance you asked for in person with some foodstuffs. But thank God I saw this. Thanks for the bad mouthing me in person. If in our 2 weeks of working together I committed any wrongs against you, expose me. You have the ground.

I just saved myself 15000 Naira. Thank God for this exposition

Come and finish your false witnessing O. Come and finish what you started.
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by queenitee(f): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
fastseo:

Do you still write?
Yes I do
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
stagger:

How do I join?
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Senudi96(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2021

Please I'm available. Please reach on 07035348865 on WhatsApp.
I deliver quality, original SEO optimized contents.
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Senudi96(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
stagger:

I'm available. You can reach me on 07035348865.
I deliver quality, original SEO optimized articles and contents.
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by yourstruly5(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

WhatsApp pls

Please reach out. I really want to give you some good contents.
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Senudi96(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
yusufu16:

You can reach me on 07035348865.
I deliver quality, original SEO optimized contents.
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by chival(f): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
20k for a short feature film.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Johnne32(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
I am just seeing a lot of messages about "I can write SEO optimized articles". What's your niche? Is it every article you can write about? This is what differentiates beginners from experts.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Seniorwriter(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
flames007:
i didn't see any facebook profile. I'm good at writing and I'd really love you to be my mentor in writing profitably.
How can I reach you? My whatsapp is 08120653907

You didn't comprehend the reach out instruction.
Check my profile here on NL the facebook ID to get through to is on the personal text written.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Theboy21: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
gaftsoil:

Wetin de vex me be say dem de like approve posts like : "See what a curvy Lady posted online that got people talking" or related posts but me I no sabi write those type . I de like research and write wetin people go benefit from and after, I get 3k reaches. I Don leave them
E tire me too, write something positive them go give am low click, Editors always claiming right, too much unnecessary rules,d wahala too much

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Johnne32(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
denvers:
I worked as a writer and was collecting 2000# per week for an online blog in which I must post more than 3 or 4 articles per day.

Like what? shocked I don't know what to call this
Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Kingsteve(m): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
payek:

I wish he could answer this question.
He seems not to understand that the writer needs some sort of incentives, which boosts motivation and morale in order to complete the 'mentally-draining' tasks.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? by Johnne32(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
Interested in Freelancing?

You can read my story here;
https://www.nairaland.com/6579832/how-made-over-400k-upwork#102229492

You will get other helpful info that will be useful in getting started.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Railway Email Inbox Is Filled Up / Apply For Drury Industries Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.