Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

vggggg - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / vggggg (1178 Views)

Samsung A70 For Sale / Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 / Choose For Me :Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Or Samsung A70 Or Redmi Note 7 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

vggggg by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
hgff

1 Like

Re: vggggg by Engrgibbs: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Your screen is dead
Re: vggggg by udemzyudex(m): 3:01am On Jun 10, 2021
Mic999:
Hello house please I need your help on this... My Samsung A71 suddenly went blank and refused to come on... I tried charging it but it didn't come on... I'm worried cuz nothing like that has happened before any advice please on what the problem might be before I take it to an engineer just to be sure please or if you've had such experience with your Samsung A71 kindly share how you resolved it thanks...

Press and hold the power button for like 30sec and see if it will turn on.

2 Likes

Re: vggggg by eki2000(m): 5:04am On Jun 10, 2021
If it was recently exposed or merged into water, it might be panel otherwise it is screen.

1 Like

Re: vggggg by niyeeyenn(m): 6:12am On Jun 10, 2021
Mic999:
Hello house please I need your help on this... My Samsung A71 suddenly went blank and refused to come on... I tried charging it but it didn't come on... I'm worried cuz nothing like that has happened before any advice please on what the problem might be before I take it to an engineer just to be sure please or if you've had such experience with your Samsung A71 kindly share how you resolved it thanks...

I had similar experience, just that mine was A70. I was using it to play game and the screen just went blank.
I just thank God that mine was still on warranty and the screen was changed.

2 Likes

Re: vggggg by Flamees(m): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2021
Mic999:
My brother just prepare around 40k for New Screen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: vggggg by DonCortino: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2021
Mic999:

e don go! if it's still under warranty take it to samsung service centre for replacement.
Re: vggggg by Qtsnow(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2021
I helped someone that had similar issue with her A51 fix her phone, first try to hold the volume down and power button for 30secs as stated above, if it doesn't work, then you need to work on the phone panel, most time is due to overcharging, or surge in power from the charger.

Once its fixed, buy an original charger.

2 Likes

Re: vggggg by Madrededios(f): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2021
niyeeyenn:

I had similar experience, just that mine was A70. I was using it to play game and the screen just went blank.
I just thank God that mine was still on warranty and the screen was changed.

Please how long did it take you to get your phone back from them? Mine has been with them for over two weeks now and yet no call from them.
Re: vggggg by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Madrededios:

Please how long did it take you to get your phone back from them? Mine has been with them for over two weeks now and yet no call from them.
It can take a while..

Depending on parts availability..

I had one with them for 2 months..

1 Like

Re: vggggg by niyeeyenn(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Madrededios:

It was just four days if I could remember but I remember I collected it same week I submitted it for fixing
Re: vggggg by odinson1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
G
Re: vggggg by Madrededios(f): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
It can take a while..

Depending on parts availability..

I had one with them for 2 months..

Wow shocked undecided
Re: vggggg by Jonn119: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2021
Same thing happened to my a51 had to change the screen
Re: vggggg by Acnmalata: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Change the screen

(1) (Reply)

Windows 11 Is Here, But You Might No Be Able To Upgrade. Here's Why! / Iphone Xsmax 64gb (little Crack On Screen) 150k (sold) / Help Me Pick A New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.