Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (72122 Views)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2021
temptnow:
Victoria Abiola, Rufai and Ruben Abati will finish him

and them will go from their station to guard room !
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2021
God bless Buhari
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by dmbb: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Kingspin:
For me it will be waste of time and ear.
To confuse the people the more.
Buhari has nothing to offer.
I repeat Buhari has nothing to offer.

Buhari has confused his enemies
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Akell:
In a very rare move, the President of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari will grant an exclusive interview on The Morning Show on Arise TV today, Thursday June 10, 2021 by 8:00 AM.

The interview will be aired on DSTV 416, GOTV 44, SKY 519, YouTube Arise News.
irrelevant, rehearsed selected questions and answers and replay, that's all

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by membranus: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2021
Fake news.
He won't appear.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by charcoy2k: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2021
Recorded interview!
Akell:
In a very rare move, the President of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari will grant an exclusive interview on The Morning Show on Arise TV today, Thursday June 10, 2021 by 8:00 AM.

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by nnamdidavidson(m): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2021
Light no dey to watch Bubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by BabaO2: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2021
This intolerant and complex president and would have censored all the questions
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Born2Breed(f): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2021
Antoeni:
Buhari STARTED serving at 19

He fought war at 24

He lead war at 26

He was governor at 34

He was minister at 35

He was head of State at 41

He was chiarman ptf at 51

He later became a president at 73

God is With BUHARI .

Led war? How and where? He fought war yes but as a young officer he was not leading any troop.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by moneyisgood6or9: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2021
Akell:

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGERIA* *Artist Bebe* *HOW I SEE NIGERIA TODAY* This is the new birth of Nigeria. Birth to TERRORISM, BOKOHARANISM, ETHNIC FAVOURITISM, CORRUPTION, BANDICTORY, FULANISM, BOMBING, MASSACRE, REVOLUTION, FIGHTING, UNKNOWN GUN MEN(UGM), MILITARY INVASION, ANARCHY, DICTORIAL LEADERSHIP, LEADERSHIP FAILURE, ARMS PROLIFERATION, SOARING KILLINGS & DEATHS etc. Weeping Nigeria! Sorry oh. We were holding you from falling but you have slipped from our hands. May God help you. Only God can save you this time. Weeping Nigeria sorry oh.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Krossman99(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Rufai will finish this man
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by sameks08(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2021
today na today we shall see if not screen shot
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by wisemaster(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2021
That can't be LIVE . Don't be deceived. They done such before and it was busted.

He can't address a LIVE audience. Very unfortunate.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Kenarr(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2021
Buhari that cannot talk without prepared speech doing live interview.. This is hilarious. I assure u, this interview is already pre arranged because I don't trust that Ruben Abati will ask him tough questions. They couldn't even grill Sanwo Olu well sef. It's only Rufai that was trying, others were star struck.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by membranus: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2021
Antoeni:
Buhari STARTED serving at 19

He fought war at 24

He lead war at 26

He was governor at 34

He was minister at 35

He was head of State at 41

He was chiarman ptf at 51

He later became a president at 73

God is With BUHARI .

Every one of his achievements is due to the unduly quota favouring him and his northern kins.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Is it going to be a phone-in live program?
Or a pre-prepared live program??
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by DiagnoPolitics: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Reuben Abati should not hesitate to ask him to remove his abokey cap, so we can see Jubril's bald head. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by israelmao(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2021
With prepared script..
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by adecz: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2021
❎❎����❎❎

A waste of time to even think
of watching the bigot mumu speaking
on live TV...
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by streetsoldier1(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2021
i ahsuar u it wont happen
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by DrDax: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2021
temptnow:

They will disappoint you.

I am yet to see that journalist in this country that will ask "relevant" questions and still insist on getting a "direct" answer.

None!

PS: If there is, then they know him/her, and they will ensure that that person will never get near a microphone!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by DiagnoPolitics: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

I was going to say the same thing. Reuben Abati and his colleagues wouldn't ask him tough questions.

I wouldn't have preferred it for him to appear on Channels TV and have Chamberlain and Maupe grill him.

Well, he will probably appear with Osinbajo or not appear at all.

Maupe, chamberlain and Channels tv are now toothless bulldog, they can't even bark anymore.

Arise TV, AIT and STV are the ones making lai mohammed and his clowns suffering from epilepsy.

The only way channels can redeem their image is to move their office to USA like Arise TV did.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by ruffDiamond: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2021
I no dey interested in seeing him on TV, I'll rather watch Tom and Jerry honestly undecided..let's just divide the animal kingdom called naijeriya,its a mess

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by sammirano: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2021
I shall Arise in Jesus name. Arise Tv is a perfect example of grace.
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by membranus: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Amodi470:

Ask GOOGLE

Google is cautious.

Will not answer question coming from Nigeria.

The fear of Buhari is the ............
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by MrUchenna1(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2021
is like they have realize that people don't watch NTA anymore. funny government
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by IMASTEX: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2021
temptnow:
They will be forced to act the script that they have been preparing the old man for, for years now. Still it is the old man that will forget his lines & disgrace himself. He obviously didn't believe his eyes that the people are so enlightened & well advanced that he just can cope with his failure. He thought it was back in the days where anything goes & people were forced to adopt a pattern because it was military regime.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2021
After editing and Photoshopping since January una wan release am now abi, make una shame una self again mumu people
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2021
streetsoldier1:
i ahsuar u it wont happen
grin
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by blacknoir: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2021
He didn't do nta its arise he wants to do ,something is fishy ,I just hope it is not scripted
Re: President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2021
We want to examine his ears, he should not wear a cap angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.