Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu (19700 Views)

Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by Onepeople: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2021
Monogamy:

You are the one talking trash as truth is just too bitter for you to swallow
can we see someone from the north speak against insecurity in this manner? Our greatest enemy as an igboman in Nigeria is that we like judge ourselves as people, is unfortunate the useless man called iwu, who is part of the challenges we are facing as people have not learnt how to speak as Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by africanusvu(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Chigold101:
What is he really saying...?
,He said that you are one of those responsible for insecurity in Imo state,did you understand now?
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by Onepeople: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2021
post=102564804:
..........But we warned them....... cry
can we have anybody from the north condemn the atrocities and insecurity in the north way the idiot has done? Igboman like to judge himself before others judge him, our major problem in Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by Onepeople: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:
You are wise

One trailer load of onions for you. Location must not be in South East...I repeat, location must not be in South East
can we have a northerner condemn what is going on in the north the way and manner iwu has done?
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2021
Abagworo:
The question should be why IPOB was unable to penetrate Imo when Okorocha was Governor. As at then they used to come from Anambra and Abia for parade and left without being able to establish permanent presence. Their sit at home never worked cause Imo people weren't interested as at then. The unemployment and poverty rate in Imo State has doubled since exit of Okorocha in 2019 while the cancelation of free education by his successors has created more out of school jobless youths.

The truth is that the mismanagement of imo security network gave rise to this insecurity, not even unemployment rates. Those guys had to survive so they embraced any available option.
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by Speakright79(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2021
Terrible statement coming from one of the so called elite in the SE. With such idiotic comments, Maurice Ewu has justified the FGs use of excessive brutality against innocent Igbo citizens residing in IMO state as collective punishment. Meanwhile he has been silent all this time the herdsmen wreaking havoc all over the SE. Igbo leaders the only Nigerian elite that actively support brutality against their own people. How pathetic.
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by MoIbrahim: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2021
blackpanda:
Truth has been spoken for once!

Commendable!
You rarely hear such admonishment from the elite of the SE. Most of them just try to indirectly rationalise what so called "UNKNOWN GUNMEN" are doing.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2021
Chigold101:
What is he really saying...?

Insecurity thrives because the citizens allow it... Simple as that!!! cool
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by DrSamOnowu87(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2021
UstazAhmed:
I have said it that Imo is now worse than Borno. All of imolites are part of the evils we are seeing in that state today. They see something bad and do nothing. I am happy they are massively arrested because you can't differentiate between the terrorists in their midst and the non terrorist
And ur marauding fulani killer herdsmen are saints and unarrestable. Idiotic hypocrite.

Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by EMMY76: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Rubbish how is all imo people culpable? Why justify the killing of innocent imo youths? Most of all these igbo politicians that have held federal govt positions in the past will always do or say anything to remain in the good books of the federal govt.
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by Iykoto86(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2021
post=102564804:
..........But we warned them....... cry
I know you must have your reasons for hating mnk,i am not his top fan either. The question is this,why are you not calling out this fulani herds men and bandits that are ravaging the country from north to east. Are they not committing more atrocities than MNK or dont you think that all this happening in the east is as a result of police inactions whenever the people are being killed. Who kidnapped those women in zanfara? definitely fulanis.
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by DonCandido(f): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2021
Tyriq:

Zombie
Get out of my mention mugu..my state benue is currently invaded by the government backed fulani militia and nobody is talking...when we take up arms to defend our land, willing fools like you will troop out to insult our struggle..ode

Who really cares about which state you are from, you dimwit? You can be from the moon for all I care.

Your silly comment is so sodden with inferiority complex and begging for validation.

Abeg, face front, don't derail the thread. This thread is about an eminent Imolite telling his people of Imo state some home truth. So let us hear word, biko.

Create a thread on goings on in Benue state and if you want to hear some home truth, tag me.

Inferiority complex everywhere you go on Nairaland

Dumb as a rock!

Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by NgwalandAba(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2021
UstazAhmed:
I have said it that Imo is now worse than Borno. All of imolites are part of the evils we are seeing in that state today. They see something bad and do nothing. I am happy they are massively arrested because you can't differentiate between the terrorists in their midst and the non terrorist
shut the hell you terrorist muslim from north west.what is your concern with what happen in another land..you are not One of Us.
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by ablejesus26(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Truely said.
But we have spoken out.
Our voices have been heard and I believe henceforth IMO will be too hot for this group of killers and blood tasty animals.
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by UstazAhmed(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2021
NgwalandAba:
shut the hell you terrorist muslim from north west.what is your concern with what happen in another land..you are not One of Us.

I am only laughing at the stupidity of your people
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by NgwalandAba(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2021
UstazAhmed:

I am only laughing at the stupidity of your people

Laugh at the hopelessness of your mother in captivity tree climber.
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by saintmm(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Unfortunately, this man happens to be one of the many problems that brought Nigeria to this sorry state.
A man that became a pun on the hand of Obj to rig election, now he's saying ALL indigenes of imo state are culpable in the brouhaha in the state, what an hasty generalisation? Imagine, a Prof for that matter! Besides, where was he and his ideology when fulani herdsmen were ravaging the indegenes? When there was oppression and extra judicial killing by the police and other security forces, where was he? Let's assume MNK was wrong, does he just start? Where has he been since all this while?
This man should go and sit somewhere. Someone has paid him again to do another dirty job against his people.

I rise
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2021
My death locate him and his family for saying rubbish.Who started the killing first.They now know is not only the police and army that know how to kill or have Monopoly of violence.The next is we will start feeding on thr flesh and drink thr blood.Is no longer business as usual.Is now blood for blood.They kill openly,we kill via gorilla warfar. Let see the numbers of the useless fulani military.If you are Igbo and still serve in the useless military,you will die like them and for nothing.Till they decide to apply professionalism in handling ipob movement they will have no peace
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by Sholaco: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
They might come for him oooo
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by themanderon: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
At times people just want to be clever by half. They leave out the cause of the problem and attack the people for their reaction to the problem.
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by obama30: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
slivertongue:
https://www.thecable.ng/insecurity-in-imo-all-the-indigenes-are-culpable-says-maurice-iwu

Today,Fulani's are killing and raping with immunity at okigwe, yet entire IMO citizens are to blame for allowed them to sell cattle at okigwe.

Turning truth upside down cannot solve any problem
Re: Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu by dochenaj: 1:43am On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Imo cannot and will never be worse than Borno. Not even remotely.

Howbeit, I know it is your wish but your wish is not reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Probes Uncover $15bn Oil Fraud / Nigerian Military Buried Shiite Members Alive- Amnesty International. / Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.