Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) (6724 Views)

Bbnaija Housemates Drool Over Angel's Risky Outfit (photos, Vid) / Naira Marley Seen On The Street Of Lagos Riding His New Sport Bike. PHOTOS & VID / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Her name is Doris Agonoyo from Lira, Uganda.
She has male and female reproductive organs but feels more female and doctors confirmed her body is more of a female. .
Guys you go date this one?

Watch video here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_thuzYyvfw

Sorry i couldn't get good pics of her.. Took shots from the video.

Its an insult for a woman to look like a man on this shallow world we live in. We all know how this world judges women solely on their looks and their beauty been portrayed by the media always. Women will do anything to look beautiful, right from creams to makeup to surgery, men always going crazy thinking about the beauty of a woman. So seeing such women who look like this, you gotta know the media portrays women badly..

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 10, 2021
More..

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 10, 2021
kiss kiss
Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by airminem(f): 5:48am On Jun 10, 2021
She is beautiful... Could there be any abnormality? no i dont think so. Her kind plenty for SOUTHEAST and for SOUTHSOUTH na. Eg. Housemaid structure na she get.

10 Likes

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 10, 2021

1 Share

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2021
airminem:
She is beautiful... Could there be any...
she should plait her hair and use makeup. Afterall it worked on bobrisky

10 Likes

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2021
No worry.she already get boy friend.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by airminem(f): 5:58am On Jun 10, 2021
IntersexSherry:
she should plait her hair and use makeup. Afterall it worked on bobrisky
thats for sure cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 10, 2021
This people inspire me

1 Like

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by vickydankal(f): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2021
She needs to feel beautiful to be beautiful. Little cream and makeup �

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2021
Yup
Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by funsho75(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2021
She is no dressing like a woman..

She should do her hair and dress � up

U will see d difference

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Iamvetlander(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2021
IntersexSherry:
This people inspire me

How if I may ask?

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2021
funsho75:
She is no dressing like a woman..

She should do her hair and dress � up

U will see d difference
someone wey dey wear skirt dey dress like man?

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Ewizard(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2021
I no fit sit down near this one not to talk of to interview am
Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I no fit sit down near this one not to talk of to interview am
that is cruel. She no be human being?

1 Like

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Iamvetlander:

How if I may ask?
i'm also intersex

1 Like

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2021
IntersexSherry:
that is cruel. She no be human being?
am not disputing that but my body go dey do me somehow grin I can't even call her a girl,she is a confirm guy
Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
am not disputing that but my body go dey do me somehow grin I can't even call her a girl,she is a confirm guy
she is not a man at all.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Passportplug1:
Good Morning, My name is Ajishegiri Olajuwon Idris, I work at the Nigerian Immigration Service in Ikoyi, Alagbon and i make international passports and all kinds of documents needed, the passport office is now open for you to process your international passports, the new duration for processing of passports is 6 weeks, so in order to get it in due time, the faster you start the earlier you can get your passports, Contact me on this lines for more info.
Whatsapp : 07010671156
Call line : 08116127027
email: aoidris5831@gmail.com
are you legit? I wanna prepare my visa to usa.
Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2021
So amazing how her face looks exactly like a man. Thank God she no get beard. Why estrogen no reach her face?

1 Like

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2021
Please don't take this serious. Just kidding.
If someone sees the face of this person from window, they will be like ''guy how far?"
When you come look down, you will be like
''Na wetin you be?''
Sorry it has happened to me also before grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Twelfthman: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2021
How is she not a man when he has male reproductive organs.

Confusion of the highest order

IntersexSherry:
she is not a man at all.
Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Twelfthman:
How is she not a man when he has male reproductive organs.

Confusion of the highest order

she has two organs but her body functions more like a female and she feels like and identifies as a woman. As you can see, she likes men and is with her boyfriend.
Maybe part of her body is a man but it doesn't make her man. Its not her fault.
Thats a woman with intersex problems

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Idiotmod: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2021
IntersexSherry:
someone wey dey wear skirt dey dress like man?
Tell her to plait hair first

1 Like

Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Twelfthman: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Yes it's not her fault. I am not in any way blaming him okay.

This can easily be corrected by surgery. So since HER body is more feminine HE should remove the male organs to avoid societal discrimination.

IntersexSherry:
she has two organs but her body functions more like a female and she feels like and identifies as a woman. As you can see, she likes men and is with her boyfriend.
Maybe part of her body is a man but it doesn't make her man. Its not her fault.
Thats a woman with intersex problems
Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Khd95(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2021
this on towtow muscle go strong pass stone shocked
Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by 1Sharon(f): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
I thought God doesn't make mistakes.
Re: Woman With Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman! (photos & Vid) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
1Sharon:
I thought God doesn't make mistakes.
he doesn't. All these people are perfect in the eyes Of God but look funny in the eyes of we human.
If you are a blind person, will you notice any anomaly in anyone?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Bleaching Her Skin,vera Sidika Gets Breast Implants [SEE PHOTO] / Is Wema Sepetu Dating Ghanian Actor Van Vicker After Breaking Up With Diamond? / Akeelah Amin Donates Educational Materials To IDPs School In FCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.